From ramen to rotting bananas, from Copenhagen to Kentucky, from pork buns to golf clubs, this series unlocks the potential of food, travel, and the mind.
April Bloomfield cooks walnut tagliatelle, makes a rabbit pie, and heads to the pub for scotch eggs.
- KET2 Monday, March 3 at 1:30 pm EDT
April goes clamming and makes clam chowder and Carte da Musica with Bottarga and Chili.
- KET2 Monday, March 10 at 1:30 pm EDT
April explores the original versions of Curry and her homeland's take on this historic cuisine.
- KET2 Monday, March 17 at 1:30 pm EDT
April explores her deep love for Italian cuisine and its influence on her cooking. She walnut tagliatelle and her famous gnudi.
- KET2 Monday, March 24 at 1:30 pm EDT
British Classics #213
April and her friends prepare their versions of bangers and mash, fish and chips, and pies.
- KET2 Monday, March 31 at 1:30 pm EDT
April travels from London to Cornwall to visit and cook with farmer and chef Tom Adams on his farm.
- KET2 Monday, April 7 at 1:30 pm EDT
April cooks faggots, Bubble and Squeak, and pig parts. Fergus Henderson works his magic on kidneys.
- KET2 Monday, April 14 at 1:30 pm EDT
April explores the challenges of opening her first out-of-state venture in San Francisco: Tosca.
- KET2 Monday, April 21 at 1:30 pm EDT
David Chang makes instant ramen dishes and tsukemen. He travels to Japan for a bowl of the original tsukemen and visits a noodle factory. Food scientist Harold McGee explains alkalinity and its role in ramen.
- KET2 Monday, April 28 at 1:30 pm EDT
Explore David Chang's relationship to the pig. He travels to San Sebastian to discuss pork bushi, prepares pork belly and tonkotsu, and visits Montreal with comedian Aziz Ansari for Wilensky's fried bologna sandwich.
- KET2 Monday, May 5 at 1:30 pm EDT
This episode explores David Chang's past: dishes from childhood, summer eating, his time in Japan and golf.
- KET2 Monday, May 12 at 1:30 pm EDT
Learn all about Spain's influence on David Chang's career. He visits with some of his idols - Juan Mari Arzak and Andoni Aduriz - makes fideos, salt cod omelet and a sponge cake from chef Albert Adria.
- KET2 Monday, May 19 at 1:30 pm EDT
There's something rotten in David Chang's kitchen - and that's a good thing. Rotten is delicious: katsuibushi in Japan, XO sauce, rotten bananas with Chef Christina Tosi, and kimchi.
- KET2 Monday, May 26 at 1:30 pm EDT
David Chang hangs out with one of his best friends, Rene Redzepi - who happens to be the world's top chef.
- KET2 Monday, June 2 at 1:30 pm EDT
David Chang visits Japan for some yakitori and high-end sushi. Daniel Patterson prepares beets.
- KET2 Monday, June 9, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT
It's gluttonous goodness in this episode - over-the-top indulgence with Joe Beef chefs Federic Morin and David McMillian's foie gras sandwich, a whiskey tasting mayhem with Chef Sean Brock at Buffalo Trace in Kentucky and the classic dish "Hot Brown" served up three ways.
- KET2 Monday, June 16, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT
David Chang prepares eggs with his chef pals -Wylie Dufresne, Daniel Patterson and Rene Redzepi - and makes his Ko egg.
- KET2 Monday, June 23, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT
David Chang visits a street market in Tokyo, a fish auction in Kyoto, and a Michelin three-star restaurant, Kikunoi. In the kitchen, he cooks yakitori.
- KET2 Monday, June 30, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT
New York #111
This all-New York features the Torrisi boys, oysters, carrot dashi, and farming. David Chang visits native New Yorker Ivan Orkin in Tokyo, where he's making ramen that's taking the city by storm.
- KET2 Monday, July 7, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT
This episode explores the idea of fresh in the kitchen: instant broth, pea agnollini, fresh and aged steak with Chef Tien, and "ike jime" with Dave Arnold and Chef Murata in Kyoto.
- KET2 Monday, July 14, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT
Chef Christina Tosi makes burnt miso apple pie, Laurent Gras takes on tofu, David Chang makes his classic corn miso, and the Torrisi boys compare making tofu to making mozzarella.
- KET2 Monday, July 21, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT
Sweet Spot #114
Christina Tosi makes corn cookies three ways and her three-layered Arnold Palmer cake. Chef Burns makes ice cream and David goes strawberry picking.
- KET2 Monday, July 28, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT
David Chang profiles regional BBQ in North Carolina, Texas, and Kansas City and the other-worldly smoky bacon from Allen Benton in Tennessee.
- KET2 Monday, August 4, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT
David Chang cooks with his friends Peter Meehan in Japan, Laurent Gras, Sat Bains, and Rene Redzepi in Copenhagen.
- KET2 Monday, August 11, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT