Web site: http://www.journeyswithbillball.com/
Bill Ball explores small villages and giant metropolises to explain the diverse culture, the fascinating traditions, and the wonderful people that make up Africa.
Serengeti: The Great Migration #101
Wildlife predators and prey are on the march for survival in this vast savannah.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 13 at 9:00 am EDT
Zanzibar: The Original Spice Island #102
The architecture and backstory to this once powerful independent kingdom is amazing and horrifying.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 20 at 9:00 am EDT
Safari 101 #103
Bill gives rules for a successful safari and tries to find six special animals in one safari drive.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 27 at 9:00 am EDT
Ngorongoro: Battle for the Crater #104
Nicknamed the Garden of Eden, this volcanic caldera is home to over 25,000 big game.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 3 at 9:00 am EDT
Nairobi: The Enchanted City #105
Nairobi's colonial architecture and ultra-modern side of the capital of Kenya are explored.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 10 at 9:00 am EDT
Tarangire: Land of the Elephant #106
Large herds of pachyderms roam the marshy park along with buffalo, lion, and a host of hoofed game.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 17 at 9:00 am EDT
Kilwa: The Swahili King of the Indian Ocean #107
The architectural sophistication of the once powerful, ancient ruined city of Kilwa is explored.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 24 at 9:00 am EDT
The Man-Eaters of Tsavo #108
Legendary beasts of the bush, the mane-less lions of Tsavo have a fierce reputation as man-eaters.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 1 at 9:00 am EDT
Mombassa: The Center of It All #109
The Portuguese and Arab roles in the horrific gold, ivory, and slave trading schemes are explored.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 8 at 9:00 am EDT
Arusha/Manyara: Hidden Wonders of the North #110
The Great Rift Valley created two distinct national parks, a rainforest and a lake on a vast plain.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 15 at 9:00 am EDT
Dar Es Salaam/Tanga: Countdown to History #111
The capital city of Tanzania and its diverse religious institutions and sisal country are explored.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 22 at 9:00 am EDT
Saadani: Where The Land Meets The Sea #112
The big game of Africa face off with the creatures of the deep where the bush meets the ocean.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 9:00 am EST
Mikumi: The Gateway to The Southern Circuit #113
Many great animals live in Mikumi, against the backdrop of one of the most scenic parks in Africa.
- KET2 Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 9:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.journeyswithbillball.com/