Web site: http://www.joanneweir.com
The James Beard award-winning cooking teacher and chef returns to share more culinary techniques, tips, and fundamentals.
Simply Delicious #213
Recipes include tuna and white bean salad and orecchiette with lemon chicken and herb salad.
- KET2 Friday, May 17 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 16 at 4:00 pm EDT
Italian Flavor Or Slow Food, Italian Style #201
Joanne prepares a spinach and fennel salad, Tuscan pot poast, and creamy polenta with Grana Padano.
- KET2 Friday, May 24 at 4:00 pm EDT
Harvest Time #202
Joanne prepares roasted butternut squash and carrot soup and semolina gnocchi with brown butter.
- KET2 Friday, May 31 at 4:00 pm EDT
Dinner Time Sizzle #204
Joanne prepares grilled bread with tomatoes and prosciutto and sizzling shrimp with pimenton and sherry.
- KET2 Friday, June 14 at 4:00 pm EDT
Spiced Up #205
Joanne prepares plum and ginger chutney with Italian cheeses and roasted chicken thighs with Indian rub.
- KET2 Friday, June 21 at 4:00 pm EDT
Crowd Pleasers #206
Joanne prepares crostini with sheep's milk ricotta and asparagus and rigatoni with ricotta meatballs.
- KET2 Friday, June 28 at 4:00 pm EDT
Making Waves Or Marrakech Express #207
Recipes include romaine waves with honey and cardamom and Moroccan Merguez Lamb burgers.
- KET2 Friday, July 5 at 4:00 pm EDT
Spanish Fiesta #208
Joanne sets the stage for a Spanish fiesta with sweet pea gazpacho and shellfish paella.
- KET2 Friday, July 12 at 4:00 pm EDT
Argentina Remembered #209
Recipes include gazpacho salad, grilled skirt steak with chimichurri, and roasted and grilled potatoes.
- KET2 Friday, July 19 at 4:00 pm EDT
Bistro Style #210
Recipes include butter lettuce with Green Goddess dressing and mushroom and blue cheese galette.
- KET2 Friday, July 26 at 4:00 pm EDT
You Say Harissa #211
Joanne and her student prepare harissa-rubbed pork tenderloin with mint and cumin yogurt and green spring vegetables.
- KET2 Friday, August 2 at 4:00 pm EDT
Summer In Italy #212
Joanne and her student prepare oven-dried tomatoes, feta and olives, and summer vegetable stew with basil and mint pesto.
- KET2 Friday, August 9 at 4:00 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.joanneweir.com