A thought-provoking documentary narrated by Ashley Judd examines how Kentucky history mirrors the larger American experience. Directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Paul Wagner.
The Land #101
A look at the migration of Daniel Boone and thousands of settlers through the Cumberland Gap, coal mining, tobacco farming, the TVA, and the horse farms of the Bluegrass. The film reminds viewers that Kentucky has a proud and valuable history that is deeply intertwined with the American experience.
- KETKY Sunday, June 15 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Monday, June 16 at midnight EDT
- KETKY Wednesday, June 18 at 7:00 am EDT
- KETKY Wednesday, June 18 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Friday, June 20 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, June 21 at 1:00 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, June 21 at noon EDT
- KETKY Saturday, June 21 at 9:00 pm EDT