A thought-provoking documentary narrated by Ashley Judd examines how Kentucky history mirrors the larger American experience. Directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Paul Wagner.
The Land #101
A look at the migration of Daniel Boone and thousands of settlers through the Cumberland Gap, coal mining, tobacco farming, the TVA, and the horse farms of the Bluegrass. The film reminds viewers that Kentucky has a proud and valuable history that is deeply intertwined with the American experience.
- KETKY Sunday, March 9 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Tuesday, March 11 at midnight EDT
- KETKY Tuesday, March 11 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, March 15 at 1:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Thursday, March 27 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY Monday, March 31 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY Thursday, April 3 at 9:00 am EDT