A thought-provoking documentary narrated by Ashley Judd examines how Kentucky history mirrors the larger American experience. Directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Paul Wagner.
The Land #101
A look at the migration of Daniel Boone and thousands of settlers through the Cumberland Gap, coal mining, tobacco farming, the TVA, and the horse farms of the Bluegrass. The film reminds viewers that Kentucky has a proud and valuable history that is deeply intertwined with the American experience.
- KETKY Saturday, June 8 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Sunday, June 16 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY Sunday, June 16 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, June 22 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Thursday, July 4 at 1:00 am EDT
- KETKY Thursday, July 4 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KETKY Thursday, July 4 at 10:00 pm EDT