A thought-provoking documentary narrated by Ashley Judd examines how Kentucky history mirrors the larger American experience. Directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Paul Wagner.
The Land #101
A look at the migration of Daniel Boone and thousands of settlers through the Cumberland Gap, coal mining, tobacco farming, the TVA, and the horse farms of the Bluegrass. The film reminds viewers that Kentucky has a proud and valuable history that is deeply intertwined with the American experience.
- KETKY Sunday, December 15 at 2:00 pm EST
- KETKY Monday, December 16 at midnight EST
- KETKY Wednesday, December 18 at 7:00 am EST
- KETKY Wednesday, December 18 at 8:00 pm EST
- KETKY Friday, December 20 at 6:00 pm EST
- KETKY Saturday, December 21 at 1:00 am EST
- KETKY Saturday, December 21 at noon EST
- KETKY Saturday, December 21 at 9:00 pm EST