EcoSense for Living | Household Tips #101
Learn some household tips for saving money while going easier on the planet.
- KET2 Sunday, August 3 at 8:30 am EDT
- KETKY Monday, September 8 at 1:30 am EDT
EcoSense for Living | Children in Nature #102
Explores "Nature Deficit Disorder," a term coined by Richard Louv, author of Last Child in the Woods, to describe the physical, mental, and emotional effects that children suffer when they lose contact with nature.
- KET2 Sunday, August 10 at 8:30 am EDT
- KETKY Monday, September 15 at 1:30 am EDT
EcoSense for Living | Green Jobs #103
In post-Katrina New Orleans, at-risk young people get hands-on training on how to fortify and weatherize homes and buildings; at 6 billion bottles and counting, the Coca-Cola Company has forged a partnership that's created the largest recycling center of it's kind in the world â and created jobs that didn't exist before; and Pizza Fusion shows how any job can become a green job with the right attitude and practices.
- KET2 Sunday, August 17 at 8:30 am EDT
- KETKY Monday, September 22 at 1:30 am EDT
EcoSense for Living | Green Buildings #104
A look at how energy efficient buildings can reduce our carbon footprint in remarkable ways.
- KET2 Sunday, August 24 at 8:30 am EDT
- KETKY Monday, September 29 at 1:30 am EDT
EcoSense for Living | Environmental Body Makeover #105
Author Dr. Andrew Weil discusses how to keep healthy by making smart diet and nutrition choices.
- KET2 Sunday, August 31 at 8:30 am EDT