Join Amy Hess as she shows you how to support the local movement. You'll discover Kentucky made products and travel worthy destinations by uncovering the people, products, and places that make our region so wonderfully unique.
Gastineau Studio/Museum of Appalachia/Kentucky Down Under #105
Amy visits Berea's Tourism Welcome Center learns to make cooper cuff jewelry at Gastineau Studio; enjoy the folk art collection at the Museum of Appalachia in Clinton, Tennessee; and the meet the unique animals at Kentucky Down Under outside Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- KETKY Monday, May 20 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KETKY Monday, June 24 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KETKY Monday, July 29 at 7:30 pm EDT
Shaker Village #101
Learn the history of America's largest and best-known communal society and experience their way of life. Also, see why Harvest Fest is the best way to kick off the fall season!
- KETKY Monday, May 27 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KETKY Friday, June 7 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Monday, July 1 at 7:30 pm EDT
Irish Acres/Rebecca Ruth Candy/Chaney's Diary Barn #102
Journey to Nonesuch, Kentucky, for a visit to Irish Acres Gallery and lunch at The Glitz; taste the tempting chocolates at Rebecca Ruth Candy; and Chaney's Dairy Barn in Bowling Green serves up top-rated ice cream and more.
- KETKY Monday, June 3 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KETKY Friday, June 21 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Monday, July 8 at 7:30 pm EDT
The Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show #103
The 4th Annual Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show features over 100 vendors and exhibitioners, cooking demonstrations, and Food Network's Tyler Florence.
- KETKY Monday, June 10 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KETKY Friday, June 28 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Monday, July 15 at 7:30 pm EDT
Kenny's Cheese/Buffalo Trace/Boone Tavern #104
Visit the guru of gouda at Kenny's Farmhouse Cheese in Austin, Kentucky; fill the barrels with bourbon at Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort; and taste the delicious spoon bread at historic Boone Tavern Hotel in Berea, Kentucky.
- KETKY Monday, June 17 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KETKY Monday, July 22 at 7:30 pm EDT