Web site: http://www.knittingdailytv.com
This series covers a variety of needle crafts from knitting and crochet to stitching, felting, and spinning, and guides viewers in learning to make fun yet smart one-of-a-kind designs using the latest products in yarn and fiber.
Creature Cuteness #1206
Learn to knit and crochet in 3-D to make stuffed creatures that are full of personality.
- KET2 Friday, March 7 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, April 12 at 12:30 pm EDT
Vintage Knitting #1207
Knit something straight out of a period drama, or add a pretty detail to lend a vintage touch.
- KET2 Friday, March 14 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, April 19 at 12:30 pm EDT
Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark shows amazing brioche techniques for both flat and circular knitting.
- KET2 Friday, March 21 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, April 26 at 12:30 pm EDT
Playing with Shapes #1202
Projects include creating graphic shapes with intarsia and using decreases to shape a garment.
- KET Saturday, March 22 at 12:30 pm EDT
Winter Games #1209
Yarn shop owner Laura Zander shows a gaiter and mittens inspired by X Games medalist Devin Logan.
- KET2 Friday, March 28 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, May 3 at 12:30 pm EDT
What A Heel! #1204
Learn a couple of new heel tricks, plus a cool way to stitch toes together on today's show.
- KET Saturday, March 29 at 12:30 pm EDT
Creating Drape #1210
Vickie and her guests work with yarns and gauge to create garments that have beautiful drape.
- KET2 Friday, April 4 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, May 10 at 12:30 pm EDT
Stranded Colorwork #1205
Designer Simona Merchant-Dest demonstrates how to work Fair Isle patterns seamlessly.
- KET Saturday, April 5 at 12:30 pm EDT
Tiny Details #1211
Shaping and construction techniques that are important when knitting for babies are demonstrated.
- KET2 Friday, April 11 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, May 17 at 12:30 pm EDT
Open Work #1212
Toronto designer Julia Madill demonstrates her drop stitch top with unique T-construction.
- KET2 Friday, April 18 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, May 24 at 12:30 pm EDT
Shawls and Scarves #1213
Scarves and shawls are favorite all-season projects. Lisa Shroyer begins with innovative edgings.
- KET2 Friday, April 25 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, May 31 at 12:30 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.knittingdailytv.com
Price available upon request.