Web site: http://www.knittingdailytv.com
This series covers a variety of needle crafts from knitting and crochet to stitching, felting, and spinning, and guides viewers in learning to make fun yet smart one-of-a-kind designs using the latest products in yarn and fiber.
Lace for All Seasons #1003
A primer on fancy increases and decreases for lace designs, hand dyed vs. painted vs. kettle-dyed yarns, and a tip for basic blocking for designs that incorporate lace are featured.
- KET2 Friday, May 17 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, May 25 at 12:30 pm EDT
The Sweater #1002
A sweater construction tutorial, the vest knitalong, wool yarns beyond the basic merino blends, and adding edgings and trims to your sweater projects are featured.
- KET Saturday, May 18 at 12:30 pm EDT
Stitch Definition #1004
A tutorial on unique cast-on methods for knitting, crocheted jewelry, cotton yarns, and a tip for cabling without a cable needle are featured.
- KET2 Friday, May 24 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, June 1 at 12:30 pm EDT
Lofty Lux #1005
A look at airy fabrics, such as mesh and brioche knitting; Tunisian crochet techniques and projects; a look at soft spun fiber; amd a tip for brioche knitting in two colors are showcased.
- KET2 Friday, May 31 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, June 8 at 12:30 pm EDT
Go International #1006
A twined knitting technique, a look seen on traditional Scandinavian knitwear; unique edgings for afghans; exotic fibers around the world; and special bind-offs from around the world are shared.
- KET2 Friday, June 7 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, June 15 at 12:30 pm EDT
Simple Is Beautiful #1007
Simple elements such as draping, gathering and ruching in knitwear pack a very fashionable punch.
- KET2 Friday, June 14 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, June 22 at 12:30 pm EDT
Big and Bold #1008
Tips for working with chunky yarns, crocheted afghans, and a quick tip for huge art knitting are shared.
- KET2 Friday, June 21 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, June 29 at 12:30 pm EDT
Tailored Fabrics #1009
A modular octagon fabric for sculptural effects and a tutorial on slip-stitches are highlighted.
- KET2 Friday, June 28 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, July 6 at 12:30 pm EDT
Producing larger gauge fabrics with lace weight yarns and a Wheeled Lace shawl are highlighted.
- KET2 Friday, July 5 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, July 13 at 12:30 pm EDT
Sock It to Me #1011
Dive into designing the basic sock. Various types of yarns perfect for knitted socks are explored.
- KET2 Friday, July 12 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, July 20 at 12:30 pm EDT
Color, Color #1012
Colorwork techniques and an in-depth look at woolen versus worsted yarns are highlighted.
- KET2 Friday, July 19 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, July 27 at 12:30 pm EDT
Beyond The Aran #1013
An in-depth look at cable knitting begins with a primer on braided and woven cable techniques.
- KET2 Friday, July 26 at 11:00 am EDT
- KET Saturday, August 3 at 12:30 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.knittingdailytv.com
Price available upon request.