Web site: http://www.woodsongs.com/tv.html
WoodSongs (Old Time Radio Hour) is an internationally syndicated radio program recorded before a live audience each week at the historic Lyric Theatre in downtown Lexington, Kentucky.
Janie Fricke with The Roys plus The Matt Flinner Trio #1010
Country artist Janie Fricke and The Roys perform some of her best-known music from her album, Country Side of Bluegrass, followed by Matt Flinner, one of the hottest and most creative mandolin players on the acoustic scene.
- KETKY Wednesday, April 9 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, April 12 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Sunday, July 6 at 2:00 am EDT
Mike Scott & The Waterboys - Celebration of W.B.Yates #1305
Mike Scott & The Waterboys perform songs from their album, An Appointment with Mr. Yates.
- KET Saturday, April 12 at midnight EDT
The Cleverlys Plus Stetson & Cia #1011
Unique bluegrass band The Cleverlys cover material from The Black Eyed Peas, The Bangles, and many other unexpected choices. New acoustic roots duo made up banjo master Cia Cherryholmes and songwriter Stetson Adkisson perform from their self-titled debut album.
- KETKY Sunday, April 13 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY Wednesday, April 16 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, April 19 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Sunday, July 13 at 2:00 am EDT
Joe Louis Walker & Aoife O'Donovan #1306
Blue guitarist Joe Louis Walker plays songs from his album, Hellfire. Folk singer/songwriter Aoife O'Donovan performs songs from her new CD, Fossils.
- KET Saturday, April 19 at midnight EDT
Blackie and the Rodeo Kings Plus Folk Uke #1012
Canada's roots-oriented band Blackie and the Rodeo Kings performs followed by Folk Uke, the eclectic acoustic folk duo of Cathy Guthrie and Amy Nelson.
- KETKY Sunday, April 20 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY Wednesday, April 23 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, April 26 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Sunday, July 20, 2014 at 2:00 am EDT
The Irish Roots of American Bluegrass Music #1307
From Dublin, Ireland, various artists perform songs that represent bluegrass and Irish music.
- KET Saturday, April 26 at midnight EDT
Celebrations of the Ozarks and Arkansas #1013
A celebration of music from the Ozarks and Arkansas including performances by The Cleverlys, Bonnie Montegomery, Tim Crouch & Gary Rounds, and Clarke Buehling.
- KETKY Sunday, April 27 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY Wednesday, April 30 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, May 3 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 2:00 am EDT
Celebration of the Legacy Artists featuring Mary Black & Paul Brady #1308
From Dublin, Ireland, Irish singer/songwriter Mary Black performs songs from her album, Twenty-five Years - Twenty-five Songs. Folk singer Paul Brady performs songs from his anthology album, Dancer in the Fire.
- KET Saturday, May 3 at midnight EDT
The Little Willies with Norah Jones #1001
Norah Jones, Richard Julian, Lee Alexander, Jim Campilongo, and Dan Rieser that have gathered to make music for fun, playing their favorite country tunes and conjuring that down-home spirit. With the release of their second album, 'For the Good Times', The Little Willies take on songs by such masters as Loretta Lynn, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, and Dolly Parton.
- KETKY Sunday, May 4 at 2:00 am EDT
Gary "Biscuit" Davis & The Hackensaw Boys #1101
Three-time National Banjo Champion Gary "Biscuit" Davis performs followed by The Hackensaw Boys playing songs from their latest efforts, The Old Sound of Music, Vol. 1 and The Old Sound of Music, Vol. 2.
- KETKY Wednesday, May 7 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, May 10 at 7:00 pm EDT
Bluegrass Over The Edge featuring The Cleverlys and The Moore Brothers Band #1309
Bluegrass band The Cleverlys perform followed by the Moore Brothers Band, who play songs from their self-titled album.
- KET Saturday, May 10 at midnight EDT
The McCrary Sisters Plus Songwriter Danny Flowers #1002
The tight harmonies of the McCrary Sisters are on display with songs from their latest CD, Our Journey, including a stunning cover of Bob Dylan's "Blowing In The Wind," followed by the awe-inspiring guitar guru, soulful singer, and hit songwriter Danny Flowers.
- KETKY Sunday, May 11 at 2:00 am EDT
Family Music: The McEuens & The Snyder Family Band #1102
The McEuens perform songs from their album, The McEuen Sessions-For All The Good, followed by the bluegrass sounds of The Snyder Family Band and their latest, Stages.
- KETKY Wednesday, May 14 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, May 17 at 7:00 pm EDT
JD Crowe plus Brandy Miller and Marteka Lake #1310
Legendary banjo player JD Crowe performs along with 15-year-old Brandy Miller and 14-year-old Marteka Lake.
- KET Saturday, May 17 at midnight EDT
Masters of the Guitar featuring Muriel Anderson, Jack Pearson and Vicki Genfan #1003
Muriel Anderson, widely respected as one of the world's foremost fingerstyle guitarists and harp-guitarists, Jack Pearson, former guitarist with The Allman Brothers Band, and guitar virtuoso Vicki Genfan perform.
- KETKY Sunday, May 18 at 2:00 am EDT
Celebration of Arkansas Roots Music - Part 1 #1103
A celebration of Arkansas roots music with performances by bluegrass band The Cleverlys, singer Bonnie Montegomery, musicians Tim Crouch and Gary Rounds, and banjo player Clark Buehling.
- KETKY Wednesday, May 21 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, May 24 at 7:00 pm EDT
Amy Grant #1311
Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter Amy Grant performs songs from her latest album, How Mercy Looks From Here.
- KET Saturday, May 24 at midnight EDT
Michael Martin Murphy plus the Horse Crazy Cowgirl Band #1004
Respected singer/songwriter Michael Martin Murphey performs songs from his latest CD, Tall Grass & Cool Water. Award winning western trio The Horse Crazy Cowgirl Band perform songs from their latest recording, My Horse Knows the Way Home.
- KETKY Sunday, May 25 at 2:00 am EDT
Celebration of Arkansas Roots Music - Part 2 #1104
The Ozark sound is celebrated with performances by Blue Rain Bluegrass Band, folkgrass duo Still on the Hill, blues musician Nathan A., dulcimer player Scott Odena, and 11-year-old fiddle player River Lee.
- KETKY Wednesday, May 28 at 11:02 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, May 31 at 7:00 pm EDT
Over The Rhine #1312
Ohio-based band Over the Rhine perform songs from their album, The Long Surrender.
- KET Saturday, May 31 at midnight EDT
John Gorka & Eliza Gilkyson plus Blitz the Ambassador #1005
John Gorka and Eliza Gilkyson are considered two of the best contemporary singer/songwriters touring today. The Ghanaian-born, New York-based composer, Blitz the Ambassador, performs an intimate performance and discusses hip hop's connection to folk music.
- KETKY Sunday, June 1 at 2:00 am EDT
Masters of the Acoustic Guitar featuring Laurence Juber, Pete Huttlinger & Macyn Taylor #1105
Grammy-winning guitarist Laurence Juber, acoustic guitar player Pete Huttlinger, and 17 year-old guitarist Macyn Taylor perform.
- KETKY Wednesday, June 4 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, June 7 at 7:00 pm EDT
Kim Churchill & Ben Sollee #1313
Austrailian singer/songwriter Kim Churchill performs followed by cellist and songwriter Ben Sollee.
- KET Saturday, June 7 at midnight EDT
Celebration of the Banjo with Noam Pikelny plus 11-year-old Victor Furtado #1006
Banjo vituoso Noam Pikelny returns to celebrate his long awaited second album, Beat The Devil and Carry A Rail. Then, 11-year-old banjo player Victor Furtado plays song from his 2011 CD, Sounds from the Openback.
- KETKY Sunday, June 8 at 2:00 am EDT
Celebration of Ukulele #1106
Ukulele musicians Victoria Vox, Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, and The Love Leighs perform.
- KETKY Wednesday, June 11 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, June 14 at 7:00 pm EDT
Celebration of the Blues with Ruthie Foster & Marquise Knox #1007
Dynamic blues singer Ruthie Foster brings her combustible blend of soul, blues, rock, folk to the stage with songs from her new release, Let It Burn. Marquis Knox, a 21-year-old St. Louis native who hails from a musical family deeply entrenched in the blues, performs.
- KETKY Sunday, June 15 at 2:00 am EDT
Lurrie Bell and Lisa Biales #1107
Chicago blues guitarist Lurrie Bell performs songs from his album, The The Devil Ain't Got No Music, followed by soulful singer Lisa Biales and songs from her latest, Just Like Honey.
- KETKY Wednesday, June 18 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, June 21 at 7:00 pm EDT
Imelda May & April Verch #1008
Dublin, Ireland native Imelda May performs songs from her debut album, Love Tattoo. Canadian fiddler, singer, and stepdancer April Verch sings selections from her latest CD, That's How We Run.
- KETKY Sunday, June 22 at 2:00 am EDT
Alejandro Escovedo & Joseph Arthur #1108
Alejandro Escovedo returns with music from his new album, Big Station, followed by singer/songwriter Joseph Arthur with songs from his double album, Redemption City.
- KETKY Wednesday, June 25 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, June 28 at 7:00 pm EDT
Judy Collins #1009
Grammy Award-winning folksinger and songwriter Judy Collins performs traditional folksongs and selections from her latest CD, Bohemian. She also discusses her new book, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes: My Life in Music.
- KETKY Sunday, June 29 at 2:00 am EDT
McLain Family Band Reunion - Bluegrass Special #1109
Kentucky's legendary McLain Family Band reunites to perform some of their classic bluegrass songs.
- KETKY Wednesday, July 2 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, July 5 at 7:00 pm EDT
60 Years of Bluegrass with Bobby Osborne #1110
As part of the legendary Osborne Brothers, Bobby Osborne introduced one of the most popular songs in American music, "Rocky Top." He performs songs from his new album, New Bluegrass & Old Heartaches.
- KETKY Wednesday, July 9 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, July 12 at 7:00 pm EDT
Joan Osborne #1111
Multiple Grammy nominee Joan Osborne performs songs from her new release, Bring It on Home.
- KETKY Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 7:00 pm EDT
Janiva Magness #1112
Powerhouse blues singer Janiva Magness performs songs from her brand new CD, Stronger For It.
- KETKY Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, July 26, 2014 at 7:00 pm EDT
Celebration of the Fiddle with Mark O'Connor #1113
American classical and multi-genre violinist and composer Mark O'Conner returns with a brand new album and fiddle method book.
- KETKY Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Saturday, August 2, 2014 at 7:00 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.woodsongs.com/tv.html