Web site: http://lidiasitaly.com
Join celebrity chef and restaurateur Lidia Bastianich as she explores the food, artisans, and ingredients at the heart of Italian-American cooking.
Three Favorite Pastas #222
Lidia cooks pasta e fagioli and Bucatini Amatriciana and visits Seghesio Vineyards in California.
- KET2 Friday, November 29 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET Saturday, January 25 at 3:00 pm EST
Italian Style Steak #223
Lidia makes fettuccine with malfada sauce, steak with pizzaiola sauce, and ricotta cookies. Tanya takes explores the impressive collection at the Nelson-Atkins museum in Kansas City.
- KET2 Friday, December 6 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET Saturday, February 1 at 3:00 pm EST
Pasta Two Ways #224
Pasta with lentils, spaghetti gglio e olio and St. Joseph's fig cookies are on Lidia's menu. Lidia takes part in the New Orleans traditional St. Joseph's Day celebration.
- KET2 Friday, December 13 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET Saturday, February 8 at 3:00 pm EST
Lip Smacking Roman Style Saltimbocca #216
Lidia makes Italian- American favorites: mozzarella sticks, veal saltimbocca, and zeppole. She heads to Eataly in New York City to learn how mozzarella is made.
- KET Saturday, December 14 at 3:00 pm EST
St. Louis and Chicago Style Pizza #225
Lidia enjoys a New York slice of pizza and heads to Caputo's, a family-owned Italian grocery in Chicago. She prepares Deep Dish pizza and St. Louis pizza recipes.
- KET2 Friday, December 20 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET Saturday, February 15 at 3:00 pm EST
Shrimping, Crabbing and Clamming #217
Lidia makes shrimp scampi, crab cakes, and baked clams oreganato, for a feast from the sea.
- KET Saturday, December 21 at 3:00 pm EST
Three Quick and Easy Italian Dinners #226
Lidia makes cauliflower soup, spaghetti with tomatoes and capers, and orecchiette with artichokes.
- KET2 Friday, December 27 at 2:00 pm EST
From Walken's Bakery to Scialo's Bakery #218
Lidia prepares Boston Cream cupcakes, almond pine nut cookies, and lemon granita.
- KET Saturday, December 28 at 3:00 pm EST
New York's Southern Italian #219
Lidia makes cannelloni, explores pasta making in Italy, and visits Frankie's Spuntino in Brooklyn.
- KET Saturday, January 4 at 3:00 pm EST
Comfort Foods for Your Table #220
Lidia serves stuffed shells, pasta alla primavera, and macaroni and cheese.
- KET Saturday, January 11 at 3:00 pm EST
Another Seafood Celebration #221
Casino Clams, Mussels Triestina and Cioppino are delicious ways to enjoy seafood. Lidia visits Swann Oyster Depot and Eataly to explore the fish counter.
- KET Saturday, January 18 at 3:00 pm EST
Official web site: http://lidiasitaly.com
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Lidia's Italy In America is made possible in part by: