Based on her eponymous best-selling book, Martha gives home cooks a culinary master class. Each episode will feature demonstrations of classic dish preparations and expert cooking techniques.
Martha creates a bearnaise sauce, Kansas City barbecue sauce, tartar sauce, and salsa verde.
- KET Saturday, September 13 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha makes porchetta, glazed ham, and pork and plums using quick-cooking pork tenderloin.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 16 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, September 20 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha prepares scalloped potatoes, potato salad, perfect pureed potatoes, and smashed potatoes.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 23 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, October 4 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha serves Frisee aux Lardons, chopped salad, Caesar salad, and stacked butter lettuce.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 30 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, October 11 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha creates corn fritters, corn stock, a tasty summer corn chowder and homemade creamed corn.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 7 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, October 18 at 3:30 pm EDT
Eat Your Greens #401
Martha makes sorrel soup, a pasta dish with grilled sardines and bitter greens, a Swiss-chard frittata, a trendy kale Caesar salad, and spicy escarole.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 14 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, October 25 at 3:30 pm EDT
One-Pot Meals #402
Martha makes four one-pot meals: a stove-top clambake, risotto with shrimp and herbs, poached cod with tomatoes, and arroz con pollo.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 21 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, November 1 at 3:30 pm EST
Martha makes the perfect martini, baked stuffed clams, and creamed-spinach. She teaches a technique for searing a porterhouse steak.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 28 at 11:30 am EST
- KET Saturday, November 8 at 3:30 pm EST
Martha fills buckwheat crepes with a creamy mushroom mixture and makes French Mushroom soup.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 4 at 11:30 am EST
- KET Saturday, November 15 at 3:30 pm EST
A juicy roasted chicken club and an iconic New Orleans Po'boy piled high with oysters are prepared.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 11 at 11:30 am EST
- KET Saturday, November 22 at 3:30 pm EST
In Turkey 101, Martha prepares her tried-and-true method for a traditional show-stopping bird, and also a modern technique for roasting turkey in parchment paper.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 18 at 11:30 am EST
French Bistro Classics #407
Martha prepares four bistro favorites including a robust stew with seasonal vegetables called lamb navarin.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 25 at 11:30 am EST
The Grind #408
- KET2 Tuesday, December 2 at 11:30 am EST
Cooking with Wine #409
- KET2 Tuesday, December 9 at 11:30 am EST
Italian Favorites #410
- KET2 Tuesday, December 16 at 11:30 am EST
On The Bone #411
- KET2 Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 11:30 am EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 30, 2014 at 11:30 am EST
- KET2 Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 11:30 am EST
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/food/shows/martha-stewarts-cooking-school/