Based on her eponymous best-selling book, Martha gives home cooks a culinary master class. Each episode will feature demonstrations of classic dish preparations and expert cooking techniques.
Martha prepares roast rack of lamb, salt-roasted Sea Bass, and saffron-roasted chicken wings.
- KET Saturday, July 26 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Tuesday, July 29 at 11:30 am EDT
Pad Thai, delicious Pho, and a one-pan pasta that calls for just a few fresh ingredients are served.
- KET2 Tuesday, August 5 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, August 9 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha prepares the Italian specialty Osso buco, homemade corned beef, and lamb shanks.
- KET2 Tuesday, August 12 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, August 16 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha creates a fabulous paella that's brimming with tender chicken, pork, seafood and vegetables.
- KET2 Tuesday, August 19 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, August 23 at 3:30 pm EDT
Know Your Vegetables #307
Tasty dishes include steamed artichokes with tarragon butter, braised leeks, and fried okra.
- KET2 Tuesday, August 26 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, August 30 at 3:30 pm EDT
Mushroom barley soup, couscous royale, and grits with broiled tomatoes and cheddar cheese are made.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 2 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, September 6 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha creates a bearnaise sauce, Kansas City barbecue sauce, tartar sauce, and salsa verde.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 9 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, September 13 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha makes porchetta, glazed ham, and pork and plums using quick-cooking pork tenderloin.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 16 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, September 20 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha prepares scalloped potatoes, potato salad, perfect pureed potatoes, and smashed potatoes.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 23 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, September 27 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET Saturday, October 4 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha serves Frisee aux Lardons, chopped salad, Caesar salad, and stacked butter lettuce.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 30 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, October 11 at 3:30 pm EDT
Martha creates corn fritters, corn stock, a tasty summer corn chowder and homemade creamed corn.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 7 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET Saturday, October 18 at 3:30 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/food/shows/martha-stewarts-cooking-school/