Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Television's longest-running weekly natural history series has won more than 200 honors from the television industry, parent groups, the international wildlife film community and environmental organizations.
Cloud: Challenge of the Stallions #2701
The continuing saga of Cloud, the wild, white stallion now in his prime, returns viewers to the Arrowhead Mountains of Montana.
- KET2 Thursday, March 6 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, March 7 at 3:00 am EDT
Survivors of the Firestorm #2811
After bushfires tore through the Australian state of Victoria in February 2009, burned and traumatized survivors showed a remarkable ability to bounce back, and the environment an extraordinary capacity for healing.
- KET2 Thursday, March 13 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, March 14 at 3:00 am EDT
Frogs: The Thin Green Line #2610
Large-scale die-offs of frogs around the world have prompted scientists to take desperate measures to try to save whatever populations they can.
- KET2 Thursday, March 20 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, March 21 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2 Sunday, March 23 at midnight EDT
What Plants Talk About #3009
Hard core science is effortlessly integrated with a light-hearted look at how plants behave, revealing a world where plants are as busy, responsive, and complex as we are.
- KET Wednesday, March 26 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, March 27 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, March 28 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, March 29 at 6:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Sunday, March 30 at midnight EDT
White Falcon, White Wolf #2601
The perilous parenthood of two species-white gyrfalcons and Arctic wolves-on Canada's remote Ellesmere Island, where winter lasts nine months and raising young is a daily struggle.
- KET Wednesday, April 2 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, April 3 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 5 at 6:00 pm EDT
My Bionic Pet #3108
Meet inspiring disabled animals and remarkable individuals who help them persevere and thrive.
- KET Wednesday, April 9 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, April 10 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, April 11 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 12 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 12 at 6:00 pm EDT
Touching The Wild #3109
Researcher Joe Hutto crosses the species divide and becomes part of a wild mule deer family.
- KET Wednesday, April 16 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, April 17 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, April 18 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 19 at 6:00 pm EDT
Snow Monkeys #3110
In the frigid valleys of Japan's Shiga Highlands, a troop of snow monkeys make their way and raise their families in a complex society of rank and privilege.
- KET Wednesday, April 23 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, April 24 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, April 25 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 26 at 6:00 pm EDT
Love in the Animal Kingdom #3102
Animals dance, sing, flirt, and compete with everything they've got to find and secure a mate. For many, the all-important bonds they share as a couple are what enable the next generation to survive. These are love stories as various and intriguing as the lovers themselves.
- KET Wednesday, April 30 at 8:00 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Price available upon request.
P.O. Box 2284
South Burlington, VT 05407
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nature is made possible in part by: