Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Television's longest-running weekly natural history series has won more than 200 honors from the television industry, parent groups, the international wildlife film community and environmental organizations.
Echo: An Elephant to Remember #2801
A look back at Echo, an elephant matriarch and subject of many films.
- KET Wednesday, August 13 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, August 14 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 15 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, August 16 at 6:00 pm EDT
Raccoon Nation #2907
Scientists follow a family of urban raccoons as they navigate the complex world of a big city.
- KET Wednesday, August 20 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, August 21 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 22 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, August 23 at 6:00 pm EDT
Victoria Falls #2613
Victoria Falls, is the largest waterfall in the world, this awesome force of nature divides two natural worlds — the tranquil meandering river above the cascade and the raging abyss of the gorge below. It is a place of epic proportions, with an epic story to tell.
- KET2 Thursday, September 18 at 5:00 am EDT
Ireland's Wild River #3107
A wildlife cameraman explores the natural history of the Shannon, Ireland's greatest geographical landmark and longest river.
- KET2 Saturday, September 20 at 6:00 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Price available upon request.
P.O. Box 2284
South Burlington, VT 05407
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nature is made possible in part by: