Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Television's longest-running weekly natural history series has won more than 200 honors from the television industry, parent groups, the international wildlife film community and environmental organizations.
Raccoon Nation #2907
Scientists follow a family of urban raccoons as they navigate the complex world of a big city.
- KET2 Friday, August 22 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, August 23 at 6:00 pm EDT
Victoria Falls #2613
Victoria Falls, is the largest waterfall in the world, this awesome force of nature divides two natural worlds — the tranquil meandering river above the cascade and the raging abyss of the gorge below. It is a place of epic proportions, with an epic story to tell.
- KET2 Thursday, September 18 at 5:00 am EDT
Ireland's Wild River #3107
A wildlife cameraman explores the natural history of the Shannon, Ireland's greatest geographical landmark and longest river.
- KET2 Saturday, September 20 at 6:00 pm EDT
Animal Misfits #3201
Odd and unlikely creatures that at first glance seem ill-equipped for survival are explored. These are the apparent losers in the story of evolution, yet somehow they manage to cling to life and in some cases even thrive.
- KET Wednesday, October 15 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, October 16 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, October 17 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, October 18 at 6:00 pm EDT
A Murder of Crows #2802
New research has shown that crows are among the most intelligent animals in the world.
- KET Wednesday, October 22 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, October 23 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Friday, October 24 at 4:00 am EDT
Honey Badgers: Masters of Mayhem #3106
"Honey badger is bad ass." Those words and corresponding video became a YouTube sensation. This film follows three badger specialists in South Africa who take on one of the most fearless animals in the world.
- KET2 Saturday, October 25 at 6:00 pm EDT
Snow Monkeys #3110
In the frigid valleys of Japan's Shiga Highlands, a troop of snow monkeys make their way and raise their families in a complex society of rank and privilege.
- KET Wednesday, October 29 at 8:00 pm EST
- KET2 Thursday, October 30 at 1:00 am EST
- KET2 Friday, October 31 at 4:00 am EST
- KET2 Saturday, November 1 at 6:00 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/
Price available upon request.
P.O. Box 2284
South Burlington, VT 05407
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Nature is made possible in part by: