Web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/
America's favorite home improvement series.
A teak island top in the kitchen and a solid surface vanity top in the master bath are installed. Tom and Kevin rebuild a dangerous staircase for a survivor of the Boston Marathon bombing.
- KET2 Thursday, April 17 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, April 18 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 19 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, May 18 at 5:00 pm EDT
A new water line, pre-finished Brazilian chestnut flooring, and fiberglass gutters are installed. Plus, Richard uses new technology to seal ductwork from the inside.
- KET Sunday, April 20 at 5:00 pm EDT
A replica ceiling medallion is made using a 3D printer and a custom copper vent hood is installed. Electrician Scott Caron replaces outdated fluorescent under-cabinet lights with new LED fixtures.
- KET2 Thursday, April 24 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, April 25 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 26 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, May 25 at 5:00 pm EDT
Roger installs a new front walk in a running bond pattern and Tom runs a custom profile for the chair rail. Richard helps a homeowner replace a shower valve that shuts off mysteriously.
- KET Sunday, April 27 at 5:00 pm EDT
The newly finished basement spaces highlight the completion of the Arlington Italianate project. Also, Tom and Kevin help a homeowner install new cabinets and Kevin visits the Cleveland home and restaurant kitchens of Chef Michael Symon.
- KET2 Thursday, May 1 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, May 2 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 3 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, June 1 at 5:00 pm EDT
Countertop contractor Michael Parodi creates final edge detail for soapstone countertops. The guys celebrate 300 episodes of Ask This Old House by looking back at some of their best moments.
- KET Sunday, May 4 at 5:00 pm EDT
Three New Jersey homeowners who are determined to rebuild after Superstorm Sandy are showcased. Tom replaces an old, rusted bulkhead door. Richard discusses ways to get hot water without waiting.
- KET2 Thursday, May 8 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, May 9 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 10 at 5:00 am EDT
A custom PVC fence is installed and a marble herringbone pattern is created in the powder room. Tom and Kevin build a simple table from solid fir, and Kevin works with a wood-finishing expert to stain and finish it.
- KET Sunday, May 11 at 5:00 pm EDT
Norm tours the Bay Head, New Jersey revetment project and gets a lesson on FEMA zones and foundations. Roger builds a garden bed for chili pepper plants in New Mexico and Richard repairs a leaky toilet.
- KET2 Thursday, May 15 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, May 16 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 17 at 5:00 am EDT
Kevin gets a look at decimated Mantoloking, New Jersey. The Bay Head home's new first floor is framed. A leaking kitchen faucet is replaced with a hands-free model. Rechargeable batteries are discussed.
- KET2 Thursday, May 22 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, May 23 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 24 at 5:00 am EDT
Seaside Heights, New Jersey scrambles to bring the boardwalk back. Richard learns how the Manasquan house is built in the factory. A new, pre-hung front door is installed and containers are used for screening and shading in a backyard.
- KET2 Thursday, May 29 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, May 30 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, May 31 at 5:00 am EDT
A Texas contractor explains how they're dredging sand shoaled in Barnegat Bay after Sandy. The Point Pleasant garage becomes the new dining room. Kevin visits Santa Fe and explores the Santa Fe style of architecture. He installs a shade sail over a deck to cut down on sun exposure.
- KET2 Friday, June 6 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 7 at 5:00 am EDT
Breakaway walls and flood vents are installed in Point Pleasant, how to landscape for the future on a barrier island, and a leaky skylight is replaced.
- KET2 Friday, June 13 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 14 at 5:00 am EDT
Sea-level foundation footings are installed in Bay Head, while stone veneer, fiber cement siding, and composite decking dress up the Point Pleasant exterior. Roger helps plant a maple tree.
- KET2 Friday, June 20 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 21 at 5:00 am EDT
Three projects conclude on the Jersey Shore. The guys help homeowners prepare for severe weather. Meteorologist Jim Cantore stops by to share his insights on how weather is changing and what homeowners can do to prepare.
- KET2 Friday, June 27 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 28 at 5:00 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/thisoldhouse/home/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of The This Old House Hour is made possible in part by: