Web site: http://www.patismexicantable.com
Chef, cooking teacher, and food writer Pati Jinich introduces American viewers to the authentic flavors, colors, textures, and warmth of her native Mexico.
Classic Mexican Food Battles #201
Enchiladas in red tomato sauce, Tampico-style steak combo, and Mexican wedding cookies are prepared.
- KET2 Friday, January 3 at 3:00 pm EST
School Lunch with a Mexican Twist #202
Street-style cut-up fruits and vegetables and ham and cheese torta sandwiches are served.
- KET2 Friday, January 10 at 3:00 pm EST
A French Twist On Mexico #203
Pati prepares snapper in poblano chile sauce and corn torte and cajeta crepes with toasted pecans.
- KET2 Friday, January 17 at 3:00 pm EST
Easy Comfort Food #204
Pati makes dressed-up chicken milanes, chayote squash and pickled onion salad, and chunky chipotle mashed potatoes.
- KET2 Friday, January 24 at 3:00 pm EST
Mexican-Style Kids' Party #205
Pati makes fun finger foods including crazy corn, chicken flautas, and chocolate and cajeta cupcakes.
- KET2 Friday, January 31 at 3:00 pm EST
Fonda Favorites #206
Meatballs in chipotle sauce (albondigas), white rice and fried plantains, and tres leches cake are made.
- KET2 Friday, February 7 at 3:00 pm EST
Family-Style Breakfast #207
Pati prepares Mexican french toast rolls and green chilaquiles in roasted tomatillo sauce.
- KET2 Friday, February 14 at 3:00 pm EST
Recipes include ancho chile and orange juice tequila chaser, fresh jicama and orange pico de gallo, coffee flan with tequila whipped cream, and more.
- KET2 Friday, February 21 at 3:00 pm EST
Xochimilco: Cooking with Flowers #209
Pati makes squash blossom quesadillas, hibiscus and pecan mole, and more.
- KET2 Friday, February 28 at 3:00 pm EST
Lip-Smacking Mexican Meal #210
Lip-smacking dishes include chicken a la trash, everyday green salad, and impossible chocoflan.
- KET2 Friday, March 7 at 3:00 pm EST
Puebla: Food from a Colonial Jewel #211
Culinary treats include creamy poblano soup, chicken tinga, and glazed Santa Clara Cookies.
- KET2 Friday, March 14 at 3:00 pm EST
Tacos, Tacos, Tacos #212
Pati prepares bricklayer-style beef tacos, lime-rubbed chicken tacos with corn guacamole, and adobo fish tacos.
- KET2 Friday, March 21, 2014 at 3:00 pm EST
Naturally Vegetarian Mexican #213
Pati makes zucchini soup with tortilla crisps, cactus paddle tostadas, and fluffy plantain and pecan bread.
- KET2 Friday, March 28, 2014 at 3:00 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.patismexicantable.com