Web site: http://www.patismexicantable.com
Chef, cooking teacher, and food writer Pati Jinich introduces American viewers to the authentic flavors, colors, textures, and warmth of her native Mexico.
My Three Favorite Boys #303
Alphabet soup, Molletes, grilled cheese and bean heroes, and pico de gallo salsa are prepared.
- KET2 Friday, July 18 at 3:00 pm EDT
Meals in a Minute #304
Great recipes include tortilla soup, tuna casserole, lime pound cake, and papaya relish.
- KET2 Friday, July 25 at 3:00 pm EDT
Family Fiesta #305
Pati prepares carnitas, salsa verde with avocado, grilled pineapple margaritas, and more.
- KET2 Friday, August 1 at 3:00 pm EDT
American Classics, My Way #306
Mac 'n cheese Mexicano, chipotle agave chicken wings, and extreme brownies are served.
- KET2 Friday, August 8 at 3:00 pm EDT
Sugar for Hubby #307
Shrimp Cocktail Pacifico, Rodrigo-style fish, and flourless chocolate pecan cake are prepared.
- KET2 Friday, August 15 at 3:00 pm EDT
Asian Influences In Mexican Cooking #308
Amaranth and panko crispy chicken, green beans with peanuts, and Chile de Arbol are made.
- KET2 Friday, August 22 at 3:00 pm EDT
Pot Luck Party #309
Michelada Bar; crab, cucumber and jicama salad; papa rellenas with avocado sauce; and more are prepared.
- KET2 Friday, August 29 at 3:00 pm EDT
Brunch at the Jinich House #310
Pati makes spiced sweet Mexican coffee, Yucatan-style french toast, Mexican-style gravlax with cilantro and tequila, and more.
- KET2 Friday, September 5 at 3:00 pm EDT
Pati makes fish over fennel salad with a jalapeno and olive salsa and guajillo and garlic pasta.
- KET2 Friday, September 12 at 3:30 pm EDT
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun #312
Pati prepares honey chipotle ribs, spinning top cocktail, and mango guacamole with tortilla wedges.
- KET2 Friday, September 19 at 3:30 pm EDT
Pinata Party #313
Delicious recipes include watermelon, tomatillo and mozzarella skewers, with mint-agave syrup.
- KET2 Friday, September 26 at 3:30 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.patismexicantable.com