Web site: http://www.patismexicantable.com
Chef, cooking teacher, and food writer Pati Jinich introduces American viewers to the authentic flavors, colors, textures, and warmth of her native Mexico.
Asian Influences In Mexican Cooking #308
Amaranth and panko crispy chicken, green beans with peanuts, and Chile de Arbol are made.
- KET2 Friday, August 22 at 3:00 pm EDT
Pot Luck Party #309
Michelada Bar; crab, cucumber and jicama salad; papa rellenas with avocado sauce; and more are prepared.
- KET2 Friday, August 29 at 3:00 pm EDT
Brunch at the Jinich House #310
Pati makes spiced sweet Mexican coffee, Yucatan-style french toast, Mexican-style gravlax with cilantro and tequila, and more.
- KET2 Friday, September 5 at 3:00 pm EDT
Pati makes fish over fennel salad with a jalapeno and olive salsa and guajillo and garlic pasta.
- KET2 Friday, September 12 at 3:30 pm EDT
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun #312
Pati prepares honey chipotle ribs, spinning top cocktail, and mango guacamole with tortilla wedges.
- KET2 Friday, September 19 at 3:30 pm EDT
Pinata Party #313
Delicious recipes include watermelon, tomatillo and mozzarella skewers, with mint-agave syrup.
- KET2 Friday, September 26 at 3:30 pm EDT
Recipes include ham and cheese sincronizadas, Oaxacan mushroom and cheese quesadillas, plantain and refried bean quesadillas, and Guajillo chile salsa.
- KET2 Friday, October 3 at 3:30 pm EDT
Foods of the Mexican Revolution #102
Recipes include cowboy "charro" beans, chilorio burritas, chunky guacamole, and sweet anise rosquitas.
- KET2 Friday, October 10 at 3:30 pm EDT
Recipes include avocado and hearts of palm chop chop salad; pepitos: steak and avocado sandwich on crusty bread; and coconut and avocado ice cream.
- KET2 Friday, October 17 at 3:30 pm EDT
Recipes include salsa verde with avocado and queso fresco; chicken in a tomatillo, chipotle, and brown sugar sauce; and tomatillo and lime jam.
- KET2 Friday, October 24 at 3:30 pm EDT
Convent Food #105
Recipes include picadillo empanadas of the Immaculate Conception, white rice and poblano rajas casserole, and almond and porto cake.
- KET2 Friday, October 31 at 3:30 pm EST
Hibiscus Flower #106
Recipes include jamaica water; spinach salad with caramelized pecans and jamaica vinaigrette; steak tacos with jamaica and jalapeno syrup; gourmet jamaica popsicles.
- KET2 Friday, November 7 at 3:30 pm EST
Mexican Picnic #107
Recipes include ancho chile Mexican hamburgers with lime aioli, pickled onion and potato salad, and garabatos or "scribbles" cookies.
- KET2 Friday, November 14 at 3:30 pm EST
Mexican Brunch #108
recipes include poached eggs in a tomato and poblano rajas sauce, refried beans and cheese chimichangas, and vanilla pound cakes with lime-apricot glaze and sprinkles.
- KET2 Friday, November 21 at 3:30 pm EST
Pati makes warm sweet potato and chorizo salad; potato, scallion, and chorizo crispy tacos; and pasta with tomato and chorizo.
- KET2 Friday, November 28, 2014 at 3:30 pm EST
Pati makes Horchata: rice and cinnamon drink; Amarillito mole with chicken; cinnamon chochoyotes: corn dough dumplings; and Cochinitos: piggy-shaped cookies.
- KET2 Friday, December 5, 2014 at 3:30 pm EST
Middle Eastern Influences #111
Pati makes chicken with tamarind, apricots and chipotle sauce; white rice with fideos; orange and almond flan; and cafe de olla.
- KET2 Friday, December 12, 2014 at 3:30 pm EST
Pati makes Toritos: peanut and vanilla aperitif; grilled shrimp and pineapple salad with vanilla and chile de arbol vinaigrette; and Grandma Lali's vanilla floating islands.
- KET2 Friday, December 19, 2014 at 3:30 pm EST
Wrapped Treats #113
Pati will also offer some shortcuts and tips for cooking wrapped foods in your own kitchen. Recipes include pork tenderloin in a sweet citrus sauce, baked plantains, blackberry and pecan tamales.
- KET2 Friday, December 26, 2014 at 3:30 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.patismexicantable.com