Web site: http://www.primalgrill.org
An education in delicious barbeque with grill master Steven Raichlen.
Asia's Crossroads #307
Recipes include: Singapore beef sates, Guamian chicken salad, Malaysian swordfish in banana leaves, and Cambodian corn.
- KET2 Friday, August 15 at 3:30 pm EDT
Heat Without Meat #308
Recipes include: Israeli smoked egg pate, Malaysian grilled tofu, Thai coconut bananas, and Israeli eggplant salad.
- KET2 Friday, August 22 at 3:30 pm EDT
Spanish Smoke #309
Recipes include: Victor's shrimp, salt-grilled rib steak, and Catalan cream.
- KET2 Friday, August 29 at 3:30 pm EDT
Out of Africa #310
Recipes include: Peri Peri wings, sosaties, and Kenyan spit-roasted lamb.
- KET2 Friday, September 5 at 3:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Tuesday, September 9 at 6:30 pm EDT
The Best Kept Secrets of European Grilling #311
Recipes include: Belgian oysters, Serbian grilled chicken bundles, German Spiessbraten, and vegetable mixed grill.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 16 at 6:30 pm EDT
Fired Up, Down Under #312
Recipes include: scallops and shrimp, lamb on a shovel, and salt-grilled pineapples.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 23 at 6:30 pm EDT
Primal Grills for a Crowd #313
Recipes include: Mexican fish tacos, burgers big and small, and brined turkey breast.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 30 at 6:30 pm EDT
Smoke Screen #101
Four diverse foods—ribs, turkey, salmon, and a dessert—prepared using four diverse methods: a traditional offset barrel smoker, a water smoker, a charcoal grill, and a stovetop smoker.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 7 at 6:30 pm EDT
Kebabs of the World Unite #102
Preparing perfect shish kebabs for every course, from entree to dessert.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 14 at 6:30 pm EDT
Make No Mis-steak #103
The secrets to a perfect steak, from selecting the right cut to setting up the grill to adding the perfect seasoning and sauces.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 21 at 6:30 pm EDT
Bird Meets Grill #104
The right way to grill chicken: on a charcoal grill, in a smoker, or on a gas grill.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 28 at 6:30 pm EST
Fish Without Fear #105
How to grill fish without having it stick to the grill grate, break into pieces, or come out raw in the center or hopelessly overcooked.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 4 at 6:30 pm EST
Vegetarians at the Grill #106
Delicious grilled meals for vegetarians as well as those who want to cut back on meat.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 11 at 6:30 pm EST
Shoulders and Butts #107
Steve shows how to grill the perfect pork shoulder—in American, Caribbean, and even Balinese styles.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 6:30 pm EST
Raichlen on Ribs #108
Every self-respecting grill master should have at least one infallible rib recipe under his or her belt. So Steve shares not just one but three.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 6:30 pm EST
Shell Games #109
Shellfish come from the water, but deliver their ultimate flavor through fire.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 6:30 pm EST
One Good Turn (Rotisserie Grilling) #110
Spit-roasting is one of the world's most ancient and universal forms of grilling, and there's nothing like it for producing exceptionally moist meat with a crackling crisp crust.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 6:30 pm EST
Learning To Love Lamb #111
Americans consume less than a pound of lamb per person per year. But on any given night, more pits around the world are probably grilling lamb than any other meat. The "lamb zone" begins in Morocco and extends east all the way to New Zealand.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 6:30 pm EST
Tailgating: Game's On! #112
Three great dishes that are easy to grill in a parking lot and will help smoke the competition at a tailgating outing.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 6:30 pm EST
Really Big Beef #113
Tips for the aspiring grill master on tackling the big, guest-impressing cuts: brisket, prime rib, and whole beef tenderloin.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 30, 2014 at 6:30 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.primalgrill.org
Maryland Public Television
11767 Owings Mills Boulevard
Owings Mills, MD 21117