Web site: http://www.paintingandtravel.com/
Join artist Roger Bansemer and narrator Sarah Shurcliff Bansemer on an artistic journey of travel and painting on location throughout the country. "Painting and Travel with Roger & Sarah Bansemer" will instruct, enlighten and entertain you with personal insights regarding choosing a subject, importance of color, value, and feelings about putting brush to canvas, as well as a tour of the sights in the surrounding area.
The Watering Can #310
Stop at the studio of water color artist Gary Akers in St. George, Maine where Gary tells Sarah about his love of painting from an early age. Roger and Gary paint summer flowers and a watering can.
- KET2 Monday, March 17 at 4:30 pm EDT
Wooden Boat School #311
Sarah and Roger are invited to the famous Wooden Boat School in Brooklin, Maine. Roger sets up his easel to capture an early morning beachscape.
- KET2 Monday, March 24 at 4:30 pm EDT
Roosevelt and Rufus #312
Visit the downtown of historic St. Augustine, Florida and take a horse drawn carriage ride thru the old city. Roger paints the carriage horse and Sarah talks to the driver who began his career at a very young age.
- KET2 Monday, March 31 at 4:30 pm EDT
Portland Head Lighthouse #313
Spend the day at one of the most photographed lighthouses in the world, Maine's Portland Head Lighthouse. Sarah speaks with the museum director and looks at some artifacts. Roger finds a good view to paint the famous lighthouse structure.
- KET2 Monday, April 7 at 4:30 pm EDT
Emert's Cove #501
Roger and Sarah visit Sevier County in Tennessee. Roger uses acrylics to paint a mountain scene.
- KET2 Monday, April 14 at 4:30 pm EDT
The Nassau Lighthouse #502
Sarah talks with a street artist in the Bahamas and Roger paints the Nassau Harbor Lighthouse.
- KET2 Monday, April 21 at 4:30 pm EDT
The Red Dairy Barn - Part 1 #503
Acrylics are used to paint a dairy barn in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains in Tennessee.
- KET2 Monday, April 28 at 4:30 pm EDT
The Red Dairy Barn - Part 2 #504
Acrylics are used to finish painting the dairy barn in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains.
- KET2 Monday, May 5 at 4:30 pm EDT
Tiger Point Marina #505
- KET2 Monday, May 12 at 4:30 pm EDT
Summer Roses #506
- KET2 Monday, May 19 at 4:30 pm EDT
The Bird House #507
- KET2 Monday, May 26 at 4:30 pm EDT
Gloucester Dory Boats #508
- KET2 Monday, June 2 at 4:30 pm EDT
Brunswick's Riverfront #509
- KET2 Monday, June 9, 2014 at 4:30 pm EDT
The McKenry Farm #510
- KET2 Monday, June 16, 2014 at 4:30 pm EDT
The Pottery Studio #511
- KET2 Monday, June 23, 2014 at 4:30 pm EDT
Rota The Lion #512
- KET2 Monday, June 30, 2014 at 4:30 pm EDT
Matanzas Waterfront #513
- KET2 Monday, July 7, 2014 at 4:30 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.paintingandtravel.com/