Web site: http://www.quiltinaday.com/
Quick and simple quiltmaking with a easy-to-understand teaching style.
Day and Night, Part 2 #3111
Eleanor uses up her scraps to make more great quilts.
- KET2 Friday, May 17 at 10:30 am EDT
Irish Chain, Part 1 #3112
Petal to the metal. Eleanor team sews with guest Daniella to get the blocks done quick.
- KET2 Friday, May 24 at 10:30 am EDT
Irish Chain, Part 2 #3113
Eleanor and guest Orion take the guess work out of this block.
- KET2 Friday, May 31 at 10:30 am EDT
Monitor Barn with Hole in the Barn Door #3201
Eleanor pieces a barn from fabric for her project.
- KET2 Friday, June 7 at 10:30 am EDT
Broken Wheel and Farmers Daughter #3202
Bright and bold - these blocks are made easy.
- KET2 Friday, June 14 at 10:30 am EDT
Dutch Barn with End of Day #3203
Making the roof is a cinch on Eleanor's symmetric block.
- KET2 Friday, June 21 at 10:30 am EDT
Bank Barn & Flying Kite #3204
Eleanor shows how to make the Flying kite block into a quilt.
- KET2 Friday, June 28 at 10:30 am EDT
Quatrefoil & Cups and Saucers #3205
Flying geese blocks are made from squares.
- KET2 Friday, July 5 at 10:30 am EDT
Gothic Barn #3206
Applique made easy using fusible interfacing.
- KET2 Friday, July 12 at 10:30 am EDT
Corn and Beans & Hens and Chicks #3207
Two blocks using a unique technique for half square triangles are demonstrated.
- KET2 Friday, July 19 at 10:30 am EDT
Gambrel Roof Barn #3208
Add landscaping to your dairy farm for a peaceful pasture.
- KET2 Friday, July 26 at 10:30 am EDT
Americana Star Block and Quilt #3209
A patriotic block make from flying geese blocks.
- KET2 Friday, August 2 at 10:30 am EDT
Dora's Delight Block #3210
A square in a square and four triangle in a square patches are featured.
- KET2 Friday, August 9 at 10:30 am EDT
North Star Block #3211
Strip piecing is demonstrated.
- KET2 Friday, August 16 at 10:30 am EDT
Harvest Star Wallhanging #3212
Make from diamonds and "Y" seams this Star is Radiant.
- KET2 Friday, August 23, 2013 at 10:30 am EDT
Sewing Quilt Top Together #3213
Finish off the quilt with a checkerboard border.
- KET2 Friday, August 30, 2013 at 10:30 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.quiltinaday.com/
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Quilt in a Day is made possible in part by: