Web site: http://www.quiltinaday.com/
Quick and simple quiltmaking with a easy-to-understand teaching style.
Dresden Plate #2706
Eleanor shares the history of a pattern from her German heritage, then demonstrates its versatility by varying colors to create two looks: a holiday wreath and a scrappy sunflower quilt.
- KET2 Friday, September 12 at 10:00 am EDT
Double Wedding Ring #2707
Quick and easy techniques for piecing this most popular of patterns, plus variations on the design by creative quilters.
- KET2 Friday, September 19 at 10:00 am EDT
Rocky Road to Kansas #2708
Eleanor creates quilts in the spirit of the quilters of the 1930s, who were not only thrifty but also creative in using every scrap of fabric.
- KET2 Friday, September 26 at 10:00 am EDT
In her garden, Eleanor "grows" an elegant peony wall hanging pieced with flying geese patches and easy appliqué.
- KET2 Friday, October 3 at 10:00 am EDT
Friendship and Christian Cross #2710
Eleanor revs up her sewing machine for assembly-line sewing techniques.
- KET2 Friday, October 10 at 10:00 am EDT
Garden Walk #2711
A pieced block sometimes known as "54-40 or Fight."
- KET2 Friday, October 17 at 10:00 am EDT
Finishing Sampler One #2712
Eleanor stitches together 12" blocks and frames them with lattice and cornerstones to cover a queen-size bed.
- KET2 Friday, October 24 at 10:00 am EDT
Finishing Sampler Two #2713
A sampler quilt with many different sizes of blocks, inspired by 1930s newspaper patterns and adorned with a scalloped border.
- KET2 Friday, October 31 at 10:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.quiltinaday.com/