Web site: http://www.quiltingartstv.com/
The series combines basic traditional quilt techniques every quilter needs to know with contemporary art designs and techniques.
Mixed Bag #1213
A lesson on digital cloth printing and a little girl's tote features twisted flowers are showcased.
- KET Saturday, March 22 at noon EDT
Warm Up Projects #1301
A quilt project - hanging organizer baskets is designed to sort and contain entryway clutter.
- KET Saturday, March 29 at noon EDT
Innovative Approaches to Quilting #1302
Laurie Ceesay's specialty is portrait quilts using a raw edged fused applique method.
- KET Saturday, April 5 at noon EDT
Make It Your Own #1303
Laurie Ceesay continues her lesson on portrait quilts, expanding on the process with line drawings.
- KET Saturday, April 12 at noon EDT
Perceptions and Approaches to Quilting Today #1304
Susan Brubaker Knapp begins with an image first and then transforms it into a quilt.
- KET Saturday, April 19 at noon EDT
Contemporary Approaches to Traditional Technique #1305
Dimensional fabric manipulation of circles is demonstrated and folk art fusion is showcased.
- KET Saturday, April 26 at noon EDT
Machine and Hand Stitching Explored #1306
An embroidered chameleon using African folklore embroidery techniques is demonstrated.
- KET Saturday, May 3 at noon EDT
Modern Quilting Meets Folk Art #1307
- KET Saturday, May 10 at noon EDT
Quilting Simplified #1308
- KET Saturday, May 17 at noon EDT
Individual Approaches to Quilting #1309
- KET Saturday, May 24 at noon EDT
Holiday Gifts and Decor #1310
- KET Saturday, May 31 at noon EDT
Art Quilt Explorations #1311
- KET Saturday, June 7 at noon EDT
Quilting Trends Today #1312
- KET Saturday, June 14, 2014 at noon EDT
Quilting Medley #1313
- KET Saturday, June 21, 2014 at noon EDT
Official web site: http://www.quiltingartstv.com/