Web site: http://www.quiltingartstv.com/
The series combines basic traditional quilt techniques every quilter needs to know with contemporary art designs and techniques.
Modern Quilting Meets Folk Art #1307
Catherine Redford makes a modern place mat using hexagons. Die-cut trapunto is demonstrated.
- KET Saturday, April 12 at noon EDT
- KET Saturday, June 28 at noon EDT
Quilting Simplified #1308
Vivika DeNegre demonstrates a nine patch rearranged quilt for a modern spin on this common block.
- KET Saturday, April 19 at noon EDT
- KET Saturday, July 5 at noon EDT
Individual Approaches to Quilting #1309
Diane Rusin Doran shares a way to carry your cell phone in style. Catherine Redford demonstrates a yo-yo embellished pillow.
- KET Saturday, April 26 at noon EDT
- KET Saturday, July 12 at noon EDT
Holiday Gifts and Decor #1310
Candy Glendening makes holiday stockings to hang on the mantel and easy fabric wine coasters are made.
- KET Saturday, May 3 at noon EDT
- KET Saturday, July 19, 2014 at noon EDT
Art Quilt Explorations #1311
A combination of hand stitch wool applique and patchwork are used to make a folk art quilt.
- KET Saturday, May 10 at noon EDT
- KET Saturday, July 26, 2014 at noon EDT
Quilting Trends Today #1312
Catherine Redford demonstrates functional bowls and table runners made from scraps and clothes line.
- KET Saturday, May 17 at noon EDT
- KET Saturday, August 2, 2014 at noon EDT
Quilting Medley #1313
Landscape quilting is demonstrated and ideas for utilizing quilting for charity are shared.
- KET Saturday, May 24 at noon EDT
- KET Saturday, August 9, 2014 at noon EDT
Make It Your Own #1303
Laurie Ceesay continues her lesson on portrait quilts, expanding on the process with line drawings.
- KET Saturday, May 31 at noon EDT
Perceptions and Approaches to Quilting Today #1304
Susan Brubaker Knapp begins with an image first and then transforms it into a quilt.
- KET Saturday, June 7 at noon EDT
Contemporary Approaches to Traditional Technique #1305
Dimensional fabric manipulation of circles is demonstrated and folk art fusion is showcased.
- KET Saturday, June 14 at noon EDT
Machine and Hand Stitching Explored #1306
An embroidered chameleon using African folklore embroidery techniques is demonstrated.
- KET Saturday, June 21 at noon EDT
Official web site: http://www.quiltingartstv.com/