Web site: http://www.quiltingartstv.com/
The series combines basic traditional quilt techniques every quilter needs to know with contemporary art designs and techniques.
Art Meets Tradition #1104
A lesson on frameless screen printing and a trapunto project with great dimension are showcased.
- KET Saturday, June 15 at noon EDT
Diy Quilt Studio and Organization Ideas #1105
A quilting survival kit and fabric covered cans for storing studio goodies are created.
- KET Saturday, June 22 at noon EDT
Creative Approaches to Quilting #1106
Libby Lehman shows her favorite presser feet, quilting styles from around the world are discussed, and hand embroidery techniques for surface embellishment are shared.
- KET Saturday, June 29 at noon EDT
Modern Quilting and Modern Stitching Explored #1107
A project that interprets modern quilts and offers a design challenge, traditional quilting designs with a modern twist, and sewing in circles and using your circular sewing attachment are featured.
- KET Saturday, July 6 at noon EDT
Focus On Stitch #1108
A primer on free motion quilting, how to use the walking foot in projects, project "paisley fever" using painters tape, and taking a project from sketchbook to cloth are shown.
- KET Saturday, July 13 at noon EDT
Nift-Y, Quilt-Y Techniques #1109
Corded button hole binding, quick and easy dying techniques for wool, and simple paper foundation piecing are demonstrated.
- KET Saturday, July 20 at noon EDT
Stitch Meets Art #1110
A basic lesson on darning feet, tips for choosing batting, and adding texture to quilted pieces with couching are shared.
- KET Saturday, July 27 at noon EDT
Adding Texture #1111
Unique ideas on couching, writing on fabric, free motion quilting, and a lesson on stitching are shared.
- KET Saturday, August 3 at noon EDT
Stitch Designs In Quilting #1112
Tips for adding hand stitches to abstract quilt blocks, the "tiles" quilt design in free motion, and young designer's perspective on quilt choices are featured.
- KET Saturday, August 10 at noon EDT
Quilter's Mishmash #1113
Tips to change your satin stitching from mediocre to magnificent, festive fabric flags, and wonky piecing tricks are shared.
- KET Saturday, August 17 at noon EDT
Paint A Picture #1201
Simple landscapes created with stitch and paint and simple cartooning for quilters are showcased.
- KET Saturday, August 24 at noon EDT
Quilting Around The House #1202
Guest artist Sue Bleiweiss adds a touch of whimsy to a table with a house themed table runner.
- KET Saturday, August 31 at noon EDT
Daily Quilt Routine #1203
- KET Saturday, September 7 at noon EDT
It's All in the Technique #1204
- KET Saturday, September 14 at noon EDT
The Quilting Lifestyle #1205
- KET Saturday, September 21, 2013 at noon EDT
- KET Saturday, September 28, 2013 at noon EDT
On Display #1207
- KET Saturday, October 5, 2013 at noon EDT
Mixed Media #1208
- KET Saturday, October 12, 2013 at noon EDT
Functional Quilting #1209
- KET Saturday, October 19, 2013 at noon EDT
Quilting on the Go #1210
- KET Saturday, October 26, 2013 at noon EDT
Quilting In 3d #1211
- KET Saturday, November 2, 2013 at noon EST
- KET Saturday, November 9, 2013 at noon EST
Mixed Bag #1213
- KET Saturday, November 16, 2013 at noon EST
Official web site: http://www.quiltingartstv.com/