Web site: http://www.quiltingartstv.com/
The series combines basic traditional quilt techniques every quilter needs to know with contemporary art designs and techniques.
Plethora of Patchwork #808
Piecing with an iron to create patchwork fabric, how to create a table runner using a top stitch method and innovative linear design, and silhouette portraits.
- KET Saturday, September 13 at noon EDT
Mixed-Media Quilting #809
Jennifer Solon shows mixed media collages using hand dyed textiles, papers, stitching, and paint.
- KET Saturday, September 20 at noon EDT
Diane Rusin Doran creates a clutch purse featuring a digital design for appliqued imager, creating landscape quilts, and Maria Elkins discusses color theory.
- KET Saturday, October 4 at noon EDT
Landscape Quilting #812
Tips and techniques for collaged and fused landscape quilts, using resist paint techniques with discharge paste and dyes to create still life projects, and award-winning quilter Noriko Endo.
- KET Saturday, October 11 at noon EDT
Outlandish Quilts #813
Some imaginative quilts with lots of personality just like the artists that created them, how to create whimsical stitched brooches, and meet the experts from the International Quilt Association.
- KET Saturday, October 18 at noon EDT
Find Your Inner Artist #1401
Susan Brubaker Knapp talks about using photography to jumpstart your creative process.
- KET Saturday, October 25 at noon EDT
Groovy Gifts #1402
Sarah Ann Smith's Inside-Out Bag features an easy zipper and machine applique technique.
- KET Saturday, November 1 at noon EST
Ribbon and Floss #1403
Learn how to make lovely ribbon rosettes to wear as a pin, or use as an embellishment.
- KET Saturday, November 8 at noon EST
Inspired By Nature #1404
- KET Saturday, November 15 at noon EST
Focus On Feet #1405
- KET Saturday, November 22 at noon EST
Official web site: http://www.quiltingartstv.com/