Web site: http://www.redgreen.com/
If you've never had this viewer favorite in your schedule, maybe it s time to take Red out for a test drive. It's good clean humor and sage advice for that ever-growing population of middle-aged men and the women who "at least find them handy." Red is backed by a talented cast of characters who help keep things interesting at Possum Lodge.
One Man's Garbage #218
Members decide to clean up the lodge and end up in the landfill business. Red builds a Compactor.
- KET Saturday, July 26 at 7:00 pm EDT
The Big Thing #219
A big mysterious machine creates excitement at the lake. Red builds an elevated observation chair.
- KET Saturday, August 2 at 7:00 pm EDT
Bottled Water #220
Lodge Members set up their own still. Red builds a robot and Bill installs an above ground pool.
- KET Saturday, August 9 at 7:00 pm EDT
Floating Church #221
Religion comes to Possum Lake with explosive consequences. Red makes himself unsinkable.
- KET Saturday, August 16 at 7:00 pm EDT
The Not-Chicken Franchise #222
Red and Harold promote the new restaurant in town. Red makes a neon sign and Bill plays soccer.
- KET Saturday, August 23 at 7:00 pm EDT
The Compost Heap #223
Lodge members decide to grow their own beer nuts. Red demonstrates his planting technique.
- KET Saturday, August 30 at 7:00 pm EDT
Homemade Cheese #224
Junior's house develops a major mouse infestation, Red offers pest control tips and Bill makes cheese.
- KET Saturday, September 6 at 7:00 pm EDT
Running of the Bulls #401
The Lodge sponsors a running of the bulls event, with disastrous results.
- KET Saturday, September 13 at 7:30 pm EDT
Swiss It Up #402
Red and Harold sell the show to Switzerland.
- KET Saturday, September 20 at 7:30 pm EDT
The Implosion #403
A fundraiser results in the destruction of their Heritage building.
- KET Saturday, September 27 at 7:30 pm EDT
The Lodge adopts a three-mile stretch of road known as "orphan's bend."
- KET Saturday, October 4 at 7:30 pm EDT
The Stranger Ranger #405
Ranger Gord is missing from his tower!
- KET Saturday, October 11 at 7:30 pm EDT
Big Guy Little Guy #406
Red joins a Big Brothers club just so he can compete in a soapbox derby.
- KET Saturday, October 18 at 7:30 pm EDT
The Movie #407
Red and Harold make a feature film.
- KET Saturday, October 25 at 7:30 pm EDT
Red speculates in real estate when he hears about a new highway coming through Possum Lake.
- KET Saturday, November 1, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
The Stool Pigeons #409
Harold creates an informers' club to snitch on criminals.
- KET Saturday, November 8, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
Werner Klemperer buys a cottage in the Possum Lake area.
- KET Saturday, November 15, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
Let Me Count the Ways #411
The Lodge members fix up their cabins for their wives' visit.
- KET Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.redgreen.com/