Web site: http://www.pbs.org/roadtripnation
This series follows a group of roadtrippers as they traverse the United States and meet fascinating leaders who share stories of realizing their dreams.
Breaking Out of the Comfort Zone #1001
The new Roadtrippers hit the beach to meet Dr. Graeme Rae, the chief scientist for Surfline.com.
- KET2 Monday, January 6 at 9:00 am EST
Embracing Change #1002
The Roadtrippers meet a film director in Hollywood and visit the headquarters of Facebook.
- KET2 Monday, January 13 at 9:00 am EST
The Power of Serendipity #1003
The team visits the Jelly Belly factory and meets a nuclear engineer and journalist Paul Salopek.
- KET2 Monday, January 20 at 9:00 am EST
Don't Feel Trapped #1004
The Texas Instruments headquarters and the National Space Biomedical Research Facility are visited.
- KET2 Monday, January 27 at 9:00 am EST
No More What If's #1005
The teams meets Zach Kaplan, CEO of Inventables, in Chicago and skydiving instructor Ward Hessig.
- KET2 Monday, February 3 at 9:00 am EST
Uncertainty Is Opportunity #1006
In New York, Radiolab radio host Jad Abumrad discusses adapting to changing circumstances.
- KET2 Monday, February 10 at 9:00 am EST
Be Well-Rounded #1007
In New York City, the team meets with Mariette DiChristina, Editor-in-Chief of Scientific American.
- KET2 Monday, February 17 at 9:00 am EST
It Doesn't End Here #1008
The teams visits MIT biophysicist Jeremy England and Juan Enriquez of Biotechnonomy in Massachusetts.
- KET2 Monday, February 24 at 9:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/roadtripnation