Web site: http://www.pbs.org/roadtripnation
This series follows a group of roadtrippers as they traverse the United States and meet fascinating leaders who share stories of realizing their dreams.
Know Who You Are #1102
The road-trippers interview a youth organizer for the Children's Defense Fund in San Francisco.
- KET2 Monday, September 15 at 9:00 am EDT
It's A Journey - Not A Destination #1103
The road-trippers meet a NASA engineer who used to be an aimless musician and a river guide who backed out of a career in law to pursue the outdoors.
- KET2 Monday, September 22 at 9:00 am EDT
Rattle The Cage #1104
The road-trippers interview a chef and a veterinarian at a chimpanzee sanctuary in New Orleans.
- KET2 Monday, September 29 at 9:00 am EDT
Connecting The Dots #1105
The road-trippers meet a human rights attorney and two women who revitalized a crime-ridden school.
- KET2 Monday, October 6 at 9:00 am EDT
Time to Jump #1106
The road-trippers meet spoken-word artist and LGBT rights activist Staceyann Chin in New York City.
- KET2 Monday, October 13 at 9:00 am EDT
Rounding The Bend #1107
The road-trippers interview writer Beverly Donofrio and Spoken word poet Airea Dee Matthews.
- KET2 Monday, October 20 at 9:00 am EDT
The Long Road Home #1108
The road-trippers meet Will Allen, founder and CEO of the nonprofit Growing Power, in Milwaukee.
- KET2 Monday, October 27 at 9:00 am EST
Breaking Out of the Comfort Zone #1001
The new Roadtrippers hit the beach to meet Dr. Graeme Rae, the chief scientist for Surfline.com.
- KET2 Monday, November 3 at 9:00 am EST
Embracing Change #1002
The Roadtrippers meet a film director in Hollywood and visit the headquarters of Facebook.
- KET2 Monday, November 10 at 9:00 am EST
The Power of Serendipity #1003
The team visits the Jelly Belly factory and meets a nuclear engineer and journalist Paul Salopek.
- KET2 Monday, November 17 at 9:00 am EST
Don't Feel Trapped #1004
The Texas Instruments headquarters and the National Space Biomedical Research Facility are visited.
- KET2 Monday, November 24 at 9:00 am EST
No More What If's #1005
The teams meets Zach Kaplan, CEO of Inventables, in Chicago and skydiving instructor Ward Hessig.
- KET2 Monday, December 1 at 9:00 am EST
Uncertainty Is Opportunity #1006
In New York, Radiolab radio host Jad Abumrad discusses adapting to changing circumstances.
- KET2 Monday, December 8 at 9:00 am EST
Be Well-Rounded #1007
In New York City, the team meets with Mariette DiChristina, Editor-in-Chief of Scientific American.
- KET2 Monday, December 15 at 9:00 am EST
It Doesn't End Here #1008
The teams visits MIT biophysicist Jeremy England and Juan Enriquez of Biotechnonomy in Massachusetts.
- KET2 Monday, December 22, 2014 at 9:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/roadtripnation