Web site: http://www.scrapbooksouptv.com
This series features guest experts, mixed media, and digital scrapbooking. Julie McGuffee and Julie Fei-Fan Balzer host.
A cut and embossed fall card, an Advent calendar using a decoupage technique, how to make a canvas wall hanging, and using glue resist to embellish paper craft and fabric projects.
- KET2 Thursday, July 24 at 2:30 pm EDT
A variety of techniques with colored pens, pencils, rubber stamps, and inks to design a scrapbook page; a decoupaged keepsake love letters box; how to decorate a picture frame with rolled patterned paper; and how to stamp and paint with household objects.
- KET2 Thursday, July 31 at 2:30 pm EDT
A sophisticated and fun party scape, using double glitter techniques to create fabulous card designs, decorating drawer knobs with colored pens, and using special computer software to create funky kaleidoscope pendants.
- KET2 Thursday, August 7 at 2:30 pm EDT
Simple art journaling, a vintage shabby chic scrapbook page used as framed art, bird cages that can be used as a party centerpiece, and how to use Washi tape with paper craft projects.
- KET2 Thursday, August 14 at 2:30 pm EDT
Decorating candles with alcohol inks, using oil pastels with a scratch art technique, using specialty papers to create flowers and other items, an idea for using security envelopes to create embellishments for cards and pages.
- KET2 Thursday, August 21 at 2:30 pm EDT
A recycled pocket journal, a wall art project created with a special technique using packing tape to make a photo transfer, ideas for personalizing various items, and creating unique buttons with a brad maker.
- KET2 Thursday, August 28 at 2:30 pm EDT
Using 3D paper stars, an ornately embellished journal using a die cutting machine, creating elegant flocked cards, and embellishing a personal art journal with pens and markers.
- KET2 Thursday, September 4 at 2:30 pm EDT
Jenn Mason creates a photo card and May Flaum uses a stamped image for her card design.
- KET2 Thursday, September 11 at 2:30 pm EDT
Off The Page #402
Kazan Clark embellishes mason jars with die cut flowers. Jenn Mason discusses her creative process.
- KET2 Thursday, September 18 at 2:30 pm EDT
Learn how to create your own stencil. A layering technique using new stencil designs is shown.
- KET2 Thursday, September 25 at 2:30 pm EDT
Kazan Clark creates a stencil with a die cut machine and then shows how to etch on glass.
- KET2 Thursday, October 2 at 2:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, October 9 at 2:30 pm EDT
Your Personal Touch #406
- KET2 Thursday, October 16 at 2:30 pm EDT
Mixed Media Techniques #407
- KET2 Thursday, October 23 at 2:30 pm EDT
Words and Lettering #408
- KET2 Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
All in the Family #409
- KET2 Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
Make Your Own Embellishments #410
- KET2 Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
Die Cutting #411
- KET2 Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
Paint and Ink #412
- KET2 Thursday, November 27, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
- KET2 Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 2:30 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.scrapbooksouptv.com