Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
The series delivers academic and social education that prepares kids for grade school. Since its premiere, the show's base curriculum has been set by academic research on preschoolers.
School for Chickens #4501
Elmo helps Professor Buck Awe teach a class of chickens using strategies he learned in preschool.
- KET Monday, September 15 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 23 at 10:00 am EDT
Bert's Training Wheels #4502
Luis and Ernie help Bert gain the confidence to ride his bike without training wheels after they break.
- KET Tuesday, September 16 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, September 25 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, November 13 at 10:00 am EST
Proud to Be Me #4503
Mando, Chris, and Leela help Segi see that being brown is snazzy when she becomes upset after reading a book about her favorite character.
- KET Wednesday, September 17 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 30 at 10:00 am EDT
Fiverine, The Dark Nine, Doctor Two, Cap-ten Kirk, and more help Elmo solve problems using math.
- KET Thursday, September 18 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 28 at 10:00 am EST
Enthusiastic Penelope #4505
Chris helps Penelope, an overly excited penguin, learn how to control herself and make new friends.
- KET Friday, September 19 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, October 2 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, November 6 at 10:00 am EST
Get Lost Mr. Chips #4527
Cookie Monster tries to become a member of the Cookie Connoisseur's Club.
- KET Monday, September 22 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Monday, November 3 at 10:00 am EST
Puddle Jumping #4542
On a rainy day, Elmo waits for puddles to form so that he can splash in them. He pretends to shower with Baby Bear; watches Stinky drink the rain; and meets Cookie Monster, who pretends the rain drops are cookies.
- KET Wednesday, September 24 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Friday, November 28 at 10:00 am EST
Baby Bear Comes Clean #4530
Baby Bear is all dressed up and ready to visit Granny when a chance encounter with Telly and a bright purple ice cream cone cause a laundry disaster!
- KET Friday, September 26 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, November 11 at 10:00 am EST
Me Am What I Am #4531
Cookie Monster becomes known as the Veggie Monster after he eats several carrots.
- KET Monday, September 29 at 10:00 am EDT
Abby casts a spell that causes Elmo to grow taller than the buildings; Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints is on hand to explain measure; Grover uses his powers of observation; and Murray experiments with a skateboard.
- KET Wednesday, October 1 at 10:00 am EDT
Hansel & Gretel Playdate #4529
Hansel and Gretel are afraid they'll forget how to return to the subway station when the visit Big Bird, so they leave a trail of cookie crumbs.
- KET Friday, October 3 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Friday, November 14 at 10:00 am EST
Fifteen's Quinceanera #4506
Abby and Zoe learn how to compromise and give Number 15 the best quinceanera ever.
- KET Monday, October 6 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, October 23 at 10:00 am EDT
Rakhi Road #4541
Leela, who's been making bracelets to celebrate the Indian holiday Rakhi, waits for a special present from her brother in India. Meanwhile, Chris and Elmo decide to throw a Rakhi party for her since she's feeling homesick.
- KET Tuesday, October 7 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, November 26 at 10:00 am EST
Bicycle Built By Two #4507
Luis and Telly follow a diagram of a bicycle and build the perfect-sized bicycle for Little Chicken.
- KET Wednesday, October 8 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 14 at 10:00 am EDT
Latinization of Marco #4547
Rosita helps Gina teach Spanish to Gina's son Marco, who was born in Guatemala.
- KET Thursday, October 9 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, November 18 at 10:00 am EST
Earnie's Dance Video #4508
Ernie changes his plan of making a dance video when new steps are added.
- KET Friday, October 10 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 21 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Monday, November 10 at 10:00 am EST
Best House of the Year #4534
The Three Little Pigs build a house for the "Best House of the Year" contest, but it can't stand up to the Big Bad Wolf's huffing and puffing. With Leela's and Elmo's help, however, they design a new home that can withstand the wolf's powerful lungs.
- KET Monday, October 13 at 10:00 am EDT
Rocco's Boat #4545
Zoe, Elmo, and Leela build a boat for Zoe's pet rock Rocco so he can enjoy the water in a washtub without sinking to the bottom.
- KET Wednesday, October 15 at 10:00 am EDT
Lifting Snuffy #4535
Snuffy is looking forward to being lifted into the air during a dance that was choreographed by Zoe, but he's too heavy for his partner to lift.
- KET Thursday, October 16 at 10:00 am EDT
Porridge Art #4537
Baby Bear enters a porridge art contest that's being held by his favorite porridge brand.
- KET Friday, October 17 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Monday, November 24 at 10:00 am EST
Grover, Elmo, and Rosita pretend that they're paleontologists, but fail to find any fossils.
- KET Monday, October 20 at 10:00 am EDT
Where's Itsy Spider #4540
Elmo, Telly, and Rosita search for Itsy Bitsy Spider in order to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to her. Along the way, they meet a beetle and a grasshopper. When they finally find her, they discover she's waiting for her egg sac to hatch.
- KET Wednesday, October 22 at 10:00 am EDT
Cast Iron Cooks #4548
Jason Schwartzman appears in an "Iron Chef" spoof that finds Alan, Chris, and Elmo competing in a cooking contest. Amy Adams explains what an ingredient is.
- KET Friday, October 24 at 10:00 am EDT
The Furry Four #4538
Telly, Abby, and Elmo want to pretend to be the superheros in "The Furry Four," Telly's favorite comic book, but need someone to be the fourth member of the group.
- KET Monday, October 27 at 10:00 am EST
The Biggest Lose #4550
Gordon can't read the new Furry Potter book to Telly because he lost his glasses. In other events, Rico Rodriguez explains "magnify"; it's opposite day at Abby's Flying Fairy School; Bert and Ernie are magicians; Murray experiments with furniture; and Elmo's World focuses on cats.
- KET Wednesday, October 29 at 10:00 am EST
If Me Had That Wand #4509
Cookie Monster is tempted to take Abby's wand so he can use it to make different kinds of cookies.
- KET Thursday, October 30 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Tuesday, November 4 at 10:00 am EST
While playing Shape-O-Bots, Telly, Elmo, and Rosita help Andy Samberg (Saturday Night Live), who needs an octagon, a pentagon, and a rhombus.
- KET Friday, October 31 at 10:00 am EST
Oscar and two other grouches set out to dirty the clean neighborhood, but their attempts backfire.
- KET Wednesday, November 5 at 10:00 am EST
Build A Better Basket #4533
Alan, Rosita, and Elmo put together a basket filled with goodies for Little Red Riding Hood to take to her grandmother's house, but she's concerned that it may not be strong enough to stand up to the Big Bad Wolf.
- KET Friday, November 7 at 10:00 am EST
Inspected By 4 #4551
Leela, Telly, and Elmo are folding clothes in the laundromat when Inspector 4 comes along inspecting for things in groups of four.
- KET Wednesday, November 12 at 10:00 am EST
Calm Down and Think, Elmo #4510
Alan helps Elmo calm down and think so he can answer questions in order to win a new bicycle horn.
- KET Monday, November 17 at 10:00 am EST
Peter Pipers Purpose #4511
Telly helps Alan pick pickled peppers. Peter Piper tries to find something more pizzazzier to do.
- KET Wednesday, November 19 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Tuesday, November 25 at 10:00 am EST
Veggies Revolt #4543
Vegetables protest Telly's lettuce-free tuna sandwich, Zoe's leftover broccoli, and Cookie Monster's preference for cookies.
- KET Thursday, November 20 at 10:00 am EST
Big Bird Loses His Nest #4512
Chris encourages Big Bird to speak up and express how he feels when Minnie Mynah takes his nest.
- KET Friday, November 21 at 10:00 am EST
Trashgiving Day Parade #4536
Oscar oversees the Trashgiving Day Parade, which needs to be awful in order to placate his boss, Mr. Disgracey.
- KET Thursday, November 27 at 10:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.