Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
The series delivers academic and social education that prepares kids for grade school. Since its premiere, the show's base curriculum has been set by academic research on preschoolers.
Simon Says #4405
Telly practices paying attention and controlling himself to prepare for a Simon Says Competition.
- KET Tuesday, August 26 at 10:00 am EDT
Counting Booth #4208
Uh-Oh! The Count has to leave his Counting Booth and has no one to watch it while he is gone. Luckily, Elmo and Abby agree to become the official Counting Booth counters while he is away. They immediately have their first visitors, the Three Little Pigs. They ask to be counted one by one to make sure they are all there.
- KET Wednesday, August 27 at 10:00 am EDT
Don't Get Push #4402
Rosita pushes Baby Bear while they are playing school. Telly explains that it was not okay for her to push Baby Bear. Rosita helps Baby Bear back up and apologizes.
- KET Thursday, August 28 at 10:00 am EDT
The Princess Story #4418
Rosita helps Abby and Zoe think outside the "fairytale" box as they all make up a story together.
- KET Friday, August 29 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, August 31 at 6:00 am EDT
Bears Try To Hibernate #4193
Telly, Chris, and hibernation consultant Max Bear try to help Baby Bear fall asleep until spring.
- KET Monday, September 1 at 10:00 am EDT
Judy & The Beast #4419
Judy needs to find the perfect beast for a story. She finds that a horse is just right for the job.
- KET Tuesday, September 2 at 10:00 am EDT
Baby Bear Is Afraid of Bees #4286
Baby Bear and Abby are near a garden. Baby Bear is filled with panic because he is afraid of bees!
- KET Wednesday, September 3 at 10:00 am EDT
Big Bird Nest Sale #4413
Snuffy helps Big Bird with his nest sale and accidentally sells Big Bird's teddy bear, Radar.
- KET Thursday, September 4 at 10:00 am EDT
Still Life with Cookie #4407
Cookie Monster learns how to control himself from eating his own paintings.
- KET Friday, September 5 at 10:00 am EDT
Pogo Game #4421
Telly trains with a famous pogo coach to help him win at the Pogo Games. He learns that he just needs to believe in himself to do his best.
- KET Monday, September 8 at 10:00 am EDT
A hidden camera show pops up on Sesame Street that tries to catch bad manners in action.
- KET Tuesday, September 9 at 10:00 am EDT
Lights, Camera, Bert #4425
Ernie and Elmo help Bert tap into his imagination as he acts out different scenes for a movie.
- KET Wednesday, September 10 at 10:00 am EDT
The Wild Brunch #4414
When zoo animals come for brunch at Hooper's store, Snuffy has to remember everyone's order.
- KET Thursday, September 11 at 10:00 am EDT
Leela's Cell Phone Addiction #4409
Zoe and Abby get frustrated with Leela's constant texting. Chris helps them realize that they need to tell Leela how they feel and apologize for hiding her phone.
- KET Friday, September 12 at 10:00 am EDT
School for Chickens #4501
Elmo helps Professor Buck Awe teach a class of chickens using strategies he learned in preschool.
- KET Monday, September 15 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 23 at 10:00 am EDT
Bert's Training Wheels #4502
Luis and Ernie help Bert gain the confidence to ride his bike without training wheels after they break.
- KET Tuesday, September 16 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, September 25 at 10:00 am EDT
Proud to Be Me #4503
Mando, Chris, and Leela help Segi see that being brown is snazzy when she becomes upset after reading a book about her favorite character.
- KET Wednesday, September 17 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 30 at 10:00 am EDT
Fiverine, The Dark Nine, Doctor Two, Cap-ten Kirk, and more help Elmo solve problems using math.
- KET Thursday, September 18 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 28 at 10:00 am EST
Enthusiastic Penelope #4505
Chris helps Penelope, an overly excited penguin, learn how to control herself and make new friends.
- KET Friday, September 19 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, October 2 at 10:00 am EDT
Get Lost Mr. Chips #4527
- KET Monday, September 22 at 10:00 am EDT
Puddle Jumping #4542
On a rainy day, Elmo waits for puddles to form so that he can splash in them. He pretends to shower with Baby Bear; watches Stinky drink the rain; and meets Cookie Monster, who pretends the rain drops are cookies.
- KET Wednesday, September 24 at 10:00 am EDT
Baby Bear Comes Clean #4530
- KET Friday, September 26 at 10:00 am EDT
Me Am What I Am #4531
Cookie Monster becomes known as the Veggie Monster after he eats several carrots.
- KET Monday, September 29 at 10:00 am EDT
Abby casts a spell that causes Elmo to grow taller than the buildings; Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints is on hand to explain measure; Grover uses his powers of observation; and Murray experiments with a skateboard.
- KET Wednesday, October 1 at 10:00 am EDT
Hansel & Gretel Playdate #4529
Hansel and Gretel are afraid they'll forget how to return to the subway station when the visit Big Bird, so they leave a trail of cookie crumbs.
- KET Friday, October 3 at 10:00 am EDT
Fifteen's Quinceanera #4506
Abby and Zoe learn how to compromise and give Number 15 the best quinceanera ever.
- KET Monday, October 6 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, October 23 at 10:00 am EDT
Rakhi Road #4541
Leela, who's been making bracelets to celebrate the Indian holiday Rakhi, waits for a special present from her brother in India. Meanwhile, Chris and Elmo decide to throw a Rakhi party for her since she's feeling homesick.
- KET Tuesday, October 7 at 10:00 am EDT
Bicycle Built By Two #4507
Luis and Telly follow a diagram of a bicycle and build the perfect-sized bicycle for Little Chicken.
- KET Wednesday, October 8 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 14 at 10:00 am EDT
Latinization of Marco #4547
Rosita helps Gina teach Spanish to Gina's son Marco, who was born in Guatemala.
- KET Thursday, October 9 at 10:00 am EDT
Earnie's Dance Video #4508
Ernie changes his plan of making a dance video when new steps are added.
- KET Friday, October 10 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 21 at 10:00 am EDT
Best House of the Year #4534
The Three Little Pigs build a house for the "Best House of the Year" contest, but it can't stand up to the Big Bad Wolf's huffing and puffing. With Leela's and Elmo's help, however, they design a new home that can withstand the wolf's powerful lungs.
- KET Monday, October 13 at 10:00 am EDT
Rocco's Boat #4545
Zoe, Elmo, and Leela build a boat for Zoe's pet rock Rocco so he can enjoy the water in a washtub without sinking to the bottom.
- KET Wednesday, October 15 at 10:00 am EDT
Lifting Snuffy #4535
Snuffy is looking forward to being lifted into the air during a dance that was choreographed by Zoe, but he's too heavy for his partner to lift.
- KET Thursday, October 16 at 10:00 am EDT
Porridge Art #4537
Baby Bear enters a porridge art contest that's being held by his favorite porridge brand.
- KET Friday, October 17 at 10:00 am EDT
Grover, Elmo, and Rosita pretend that they're paleontologists, but fail to find any fossils.
- KET Monday, October 20 at 10:00 am EDT
Where's Itsy Spider #4540
Elmo, Telly, and Rosita search for Itsy Bitsy Spider in order to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to her. Along the way, they meet a beetle and a grasshopper. When they finally find her, they discover she's waiting for her egg sac to hatch.
- KET Wednesday, October 22 at 10:00 am EDT
Cast Iron Cooks #4548
Jason Schwartzman appears in an "Iron Chef" spoof that finds Alan, Chris, and Elmo competing in a cooking contest. Amy Adams explains what an ingredient is.
- KET Friday, October 24 at 10:00 am EDT
The Furry Four #4538
Telly, Abby, and Elmo want to pretend to be the superheros in "The Furry Four," Telly's favorite comic book, but need someone to be the fourth member of the group.
- KET Monday, October 27 at 10:00 am EST
The Biggest Loser #4550
Gordon can't read the new Furry Potter book to Telly because he lost his glasses. In other events, Rico Rodriguez explains "magnify"; it's opposite day at Abby's Flying Fairy School; Bert and Ernie are magicians; Murray experiments with furniture; and Elmo's World focuses on cats.
- KET Wednesday, October 29 at 10:00 am EST
If Me Had That Wand #4509
Cookie Monster is tempted to take Abby's wand so he can use it to make different kinds of cookies.
- KET Thursday, October 30 at 10:00 am EST
While playing Shape-O-Bots, Telly, Elmo, and Rosita help Andy Samberg (Saturday Night Live), who needs an octagon, a pentagon, and a rhombus.
- KET Friday, October 31 at 10:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.