Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
The series delivers academic and social education that prepares kids for grade school. Since its premiere, the show's base curriculum has been set by academic research on preschoolers.
The Princess Story #4418
Rosita helps Abby and Zoe think outside the "fairytale" box as they all make up a story together.
- KET Friday, July 25 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, July 27 at 6:00 am EDT
- KET Friday, August 29 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, August 31 at 6:00 am EDT
Sock Chaos At the Laundromat #4241
When Chris loses one of his socks, Abby uses a "two trick" that turns one thing into two things.
- KET Monday, July 28 at 10:00 am EDT
Telly, Rosita, and Elmo pretend to be robots to try and help Chris at Hooper's Store.
- KET Tuesday, July 29 at 10:00 am EDT
Abby Makes Seasons Change #4191
Elmo wants to go sledding on a nice Spring day, so Abby uses a weather spell to change the seasons.
- KET Wednesday, July 30 at 10:00 am EDT
Every Plant #4426
Stinky thinks that he must not be a plant when he is excluded from the book, Every Plant that Ever Was. The author of the book, Dr. Rosenbloom, visits Sesame Street to investigate if Stinky really is a plant.
- KET Thursday, July 31 at 10:00 am EDT
Don't Get Push #4402
Rosita pushes Baby Bear while they are playing school. Telly explains that it was not okay for her to push Baby Bear. Rosita helps Baby Bear back up and apologizes.
- KET Friday, August 1 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, August 3 at 6:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, August 28 at 10:00 am EDT
Goodbye Pacifier #4264
Curly Bear is unsure about giving up her binky, so Elmo tries to help. He remembers when he had a binky and how hard it was for him to say goodbye to it too.
- KET Monday, August 4 at 10:00 am EDT
Count Tribute #4411
The Count is running late to accept his Noble Prize for Counting. His friends on Sesame Street try to stall the judges by pretending to be him and solving a counting problem.
- KET Tuesday, August 5 at 10:00 am EDT
Bears Try To Hibernate #4193
Telly, Chris, and hibernation consultant Max Bear try to help Baby Bear fall asleep until spring.
- KET Wednesday, August 6 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Monday, September 1 at 10:00 am EDT
Judy and the Beast #4419
Judy needs to find the perfect beast for a story. She finds that a horse is just right for the job.
- KET Thursday, August 7 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 2 at 10:00 am EDT
3 Cheers for Us #4420
Zoe, Elmo and Telly are the Sesame Street Cheerleaders. Now they just need someone to cheer for.
- KET Friday, August 8 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, August 10 at 6:00 am EDT
Failure to Launch #4257
Hubert the Human Cannonball wants to be launched out of a cannon, across the yard, and into a bucket of blue gelatin. He measures exactly five feet from the cannon but he only goes zero feet. Elmo, Telly, and Baby Bear come up with other ways to launch Hubert five feet to the bucket of gelatin.
- KET Monday, August 11 at 10:00 am EDT
Telly Gets Jealous #4401
Telly becomes upset when he sees that Baby Bear's pet, Ralphie, can do things his hamster can't do.
- KET Tuesday, August 12 at 10:00 am EDT
Baby Bear Hates Tee Ball #4423
Papa Bear is teaching Baby Bear Tee Ball, but Baby Bear would rather draw the ball than hit it.
- KET Wednesday, August 13 at 10:00 am EDT
Firefly Show #4410
Baby Bear and Telly have trouble trying to catch a firefly and must problem solve to figure it out.
- KET Thursday, August 14 at 10:00 am EDT
The Wedding Planner #4424
Elmo helps Zoe problem solve and pull together the final details of Rocco's wedding.
- KET Friday, August 15 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, August 17 at 6:00 am EDT
Camping Show #4293
Chris and Elmo are excited to be camping in the woods! They unpack their camping supplies and take out two sleeping bags and two canteens. Next, they take out four hotdogs and marshmallows. Suddenly, a beaver emerges from the woods. Elmo asks Chris if the beaver can stay for dinner. The beaver explains that he doesn't eat hot dogs and marshmallows but likes to eat bark.
- KET Monday, August 18 at 10:00 am EDT
Grandparent's Celebration #4417
Elmo is disappointed his grandparents will miss the Grandparents Celebration but feels better after spending time with Baby Bear and Rosita's grandparents.
- KET Tuesday, August 19 at 10:00 am EDT
The Flood #4276
Gordon and Susan are getting ready to go to sleep after a long day when they suddenly hear water gushing. When they look out the window, they see Ernie and Bert float by on their beds. While Susan rushes off to tell Maria and Luis about the flood, Gordon brings Bert and Ernie inside their apartment.
- KET Wednesday, August 20 at 10:00 am EDT
Pogo Game #4421
Telly trains with a famous pogo coach to help him win at the Pogo Games. He learns that he just needs to believe in himself to do his best.
- KET Thursday, August 21 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Monday, September 8 at 10:00 am EDT
Rosita's Abuela #4415
Maria helps Rosita deal with her feelings about speaking Spanish around her friends and having to always translate for her Abuela.
- KET Friday, August 22 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, August 24 at 6:00 am EDT
Fetch the Letter I #4227
Telly and Elmo make an "I" with their "Letter of the Day" kit when Iggy the Dog snatches the letter!
- KET Monday, August 25 at 10:00 am EDT
Simon Says #4405
Telly practices paying attention and controlling himself to prepare for a Simon Says Competition.
- KET Tuesday, August 26 at 10:00 am EDT
Counting Booth #4208
Uh-Oh! The Count has to leave his Counting Booth and has no one to watch it while he is gone. Luckily, Elmo and Abby agree to become the official Counting Booth counters while he is away. They immediately have their first visitors, the Three Little Pigs. They ask to be counted one by one to make sure they are all there.
- KET Wednesday, August 27 at 10:00 am EDT
Baby Bear Is Afraid of Bees #4286
Baby Bear and Abby are near a garden. Baby Bear is filled with panic because he is afraid of bees!
- KET Wednesday, September 3 at 10:00 am EDT
Big Bird Nest Sale #4413
Snuffy helps Big Bird with his nest sale and accidentally sells Big Bird's teddy bear, Radar.
- KET Thursday, September 4 at 10:00 am EDT
Still Life with Cookie #4407
Cookie Monster learns how to control himself from eating his own paintings.
- KET Friday, September 5 at 10:00 am EDT
A hidden camera show pops up on Sesame Street that tries to catch bad manners in action.
- KET Tuesday, September 9 at 10:00 am EDT
Lights, Camera, Bert #4425
Ernie and Elmo help Bert tap into his imagination as he acts out different scenes for a movie.
- KET Wednesday, September 10 at 10:00 am EDT
The Wild Brunch #4414
When zoo animals come for brunch at Hooper's store, Snuffy has to remember everyone's order.
- KET Thursday, September 11 at 10:00 am EDT
Leela's Cell Phone Addiction #4409
Zoe and Abby get frustrated with Leela's constant texting. Chris helps them realize that they need to tell Leela how they feel and apologize for hiding her phone.
- KET Friday, September 12 at 10:00 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.