Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
The series delivers academic and social education that prepares kids for grade school. Since its premiere, the show's base curriculum has been set by academic research on preschoolers.
Me Amigita Rosita #4408
Rosita writes her own book about her life on Sesame Street and what being Mexican means to her.
- KET Tuesday, December 3 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Tuesday, January 14 at 10:00 am EST
Failure to Launch #4257
Hubert the Human Cannonball wants to be launched out of a cannon, across the yard, and into a bucket of blue gelatin. He measures exactly five feet from the cannon but he only goes zero feet. Elmo, Telly, and Baby Bear come up with other ways to launch Hubert five feet to the bucket of gelatin.
- KET Wednesday, December 4 at 10:00 am EST
Telly Gets Jealous #4401
Telly becomes upset when he sees that Baby Bear's pet, Ralphie, can do things his hamster can't do.
- KET Thursday, December 5 at 10:00 am EST
Latino Festival #4404
A street festival on Sesame Street is celebrating Spanish culture and language.
- KET Friday, December 6 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Sunday, December 8 at 6:00 am EST
Goodbye Pacifier #4264
Curly Bear is unsure about giving up her binky, so Elmo tries to help. He remembers when he had a binky and how hard it was for him to say goodbye to it too.
- KET Monday, December 9 at 10:00 am EST
Big Bird Nest Sale #4413
Snuffy helps Big Bird with his nest sale and accidentally sells Big Bird's teddy bear, Radar.
- KET Tuesday, December 10 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Tuesday, January 7 at 10:00 am EST
Rosita's Abuela #4415
Maria helps Rosita deal with her feelings about speaking Spanish around her friends and having to always translate for her Abuela.
- KET Thursday, December 12 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Friday, January 3 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Sunday, January 5 at 6:00 am EST
- KET Friday, January 24 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Sunday, January 26 at 6:00 am EST
Simon Says #4405
Telly practices paying attention and controlling himself to prepare for a Simon Says Competition.
- KET Friday, December 13 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Sunday, December 15 at 6:00 am EST
Observe, Record, Annoy #4260
Oscar is taking a computer class in Grouchology where the golden rule is to observe, record, and annoy. The first question that he must investigate is "What do worms like to squirm on best?" Professor Messla tells him he must set up an experiment where he observes (watches closely and carefully), records (writes down what he discovers), and annoy someone while he is doing it.
- KET Monday, December 16 at 10:00 am EST
A hidden camera show pops up on Sesame Street that tries to catch bad manners in action.
- KET Tuesday, December 17 at 10:00 am EST
The Ironing Monster #4216
Leela and Elmo are sorting laundry in the Laundromat when Grover stops by to have his Super Grover cape cleaned. Grover realizes that people all over the Laundromat need his help. Bert has soggy socks, Gina is out of fabric softener, and Cookie Monster has a stain. Without his cape, Grover decides that a new super hero must be born! Grover returns as Iron Monster, complete with a metal suit!
- KET Wednesday, December 18 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Monday, January 13 at 10:00 am EST
Baby Bear's New Sitter #4416
Baby Bear is worried about having a new babysitter, but realizes that different things can be fun.
- KET Thursday, December 19 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Tuesday, December 31 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Tuesday, January 21 at 10:00 am EST
Still Life with Cookie #4407
Cookie Monster learns how to control himself from eating his own paintings.
- KET Friday, December 20 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Sunday, December 22 at 6:00 am EST
Abby Makes Seasons Change #4191
Chris is enjoying the beautiful Spring weather as Elmo races to tell Chris that he found a sled in his closet and is going to go sledding! Chris reminds Elmo that it's Spring and that there is no snow. Elmo wishes it was Winter so he could go sledding again. Abby pops in and hears Elmo make a wish. Abby recites a weather spell to change the seasons. But instead of changing the weather to Winter, she changes it to Summer.
- KET Monday, December 23 at 10:00 am EST
The Wild Brunch #4414
When zoo animals come for brunch at Hooper's store, Snuffy has to remember everyone's order.
- KET Tuesday, December 24 at 10:00 am EST
Don't Get Push #4402
Rosita pushes Baby Bear while they are playing school. Telly explains that it was not okay for her to push Baby Bear. Rosita helps Baby Bear back up and apologizes.
- KET Thursday, December 26 at 10:00 am EST
Telly, Rosita, and Elmo pretend to be robots to try and help Chris at Hooper's Store.
- KET Friday, December 27 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Sunday, December 29 at 6:00 am EST
The All Our Senses Club #4278
Telly, Elmo, and Rosita have formed the Excellent Eyes Club so they can use their eyes to help people on Sesame Street.
- KET Monday, December 30 at 10:00 am EST
Bears Try To Hibernate #4193
There is a porridge shortage on Sesame Street! Telly runs to tell Baby Bear, but when he finds him, he is getting ready to hibernate until springtime when there is porridge again. What is Telly supposed to do for five months without a best friend? Telly and Baby bear set up a play date for the spring when Baby Bear wakes up. Telly says goodbye and the bears try to go to sleep, but they are not tired!
- KET Wednesday, January 1 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Monday, January 20 at 10:00 am EST
The Flower Show #4403
Stinky is nervous that he won't bloom in time for the flower show. Maybe relaxing will help.
- KET Thursday, January 2 at 10:00 am EST
Counting Booth #4208
Uh-Oh! The Count has to leave his Counting Booth and has no one to watch it while he is gone. Luckily, Elmo and Abby agree to become the official Counting Booth counters while he is away. They immediately have their first visitors, the Three Little Pigs. They ask to be counted one by one to make sure they are all there.
- KET Monday, January 6 at 10:00 am EST
Baby Bear Is Afraid of Bees #4286
Baby Bear and Abby are near a garden when a bee flies by. Baby Bear is filled with panic because he is afraid of bees! Chris reminds him that they are usually harmless when left alone, but Baby Bear doesn't care; he wants nothing to do with them. Abby suggests granting Baby Bear a wish so that he isn't afraid of bees.
- KET Wednesday, January 8 at 10:00 am EST
Grandparent's Celebration #4417
Elmo is disappointed his grandparents will miss the Grandparents Celebration but feels better after spending time with Baby Bear and Rosita's grandparents.
- KET Thursday, January 9 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Tuesday, January 28 at 10:00 am EST
Practice Makes Proud #4309
Leela gives Elmo some pointers about how to play basketball and after much practice, he scores!
- KET Friday, January 10 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Sunday, January 12 at 6:00 am EST
Fetch the Letter I #4227
Telly and Elmo are sitting at a table building letters with their new "Letter of the Day" kit. They use one long piece and two little pieces to make the letter "I". Elmo and Telly imagine things that begin with the letter "I" such as igloo, insect, and iguana. Suddenly, Iggy the dog, who is supposed to be fetching a stick with Rosita, comes and takes the letter "I!" Telly and Elmo chase Iggy, but can't catch him. How will they get him to drop their letter "I?"
- KET Wednesday, January 15 at 10:00 am EST
The Princess Story #4418
Rosita helps Abby and Zoe think outside the "fairytale" box as they all make up a story together.
- KET Thursday, January 16 at 10:00 am EST
Count Tribute #4411
The Count is running late to accept his Noble Prize for Counting. His friends on Sesame Street try to stall the judges by pretending to be him and solving a counting problem.
- KET Friday, January 17 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Sunday, January 19 at 6:00 am EST
Elmo and the Monarch Butterfly #4268
Elmo and Telly are reading the book Fascinating Facts About Insects. When a butterfly flutters in, they wonder where his friends are and worry that he is lonely. Elmo decides to pretend to be a butterfly so he will have a friend, but the butterfly won't come over to Elmo.
- KET Wednesday, January 22 at 10:00 am EST
Judy and the Beast #4419
Judy needs to find the perfect beast for a story. She finds that a horse is just right for the job.
- KET Thursday, January 23 at 10:00 am EST
The Whoosh and Vanish Mystery #4219
It's a very windy day on Sesame Street. Elmo and Telly are just about to play a game of basketball. When they return from eating a healthy power snack, their ball is missing! It's a real mystery and they need to investigate to solve the problem!
- KET Monday, January 27 at 10:00 am EST
Frankly It's A Habitat #4295
Big Bird is eating a hot bowl of soup on a cold day outside Hooper's store. Freddy Flapman, from Flychert Real Estate finds Big Bird and tries to convince him to migrate somewhere warm. Freddy Flapman tells him that he might like living in a new habitat. Big Bird thinks it would be fun to see pictures of these other bird habitats, but Freddy Flapman has a better idea! Why not a virtual tour?
- KET Wednesday, January 29 at 10:00 am EST
Baby Bear Hates Tee Ball #4423
Papa Bear is teaching Baby Bear Tee Ball, but Baby Bear would rather draw the ball than hit it.
- KET Thursday, January 30 at 10:00 am EST
Firefly Show #4410
Baby Bear and Telly have trouble trying to catch a firefly and must problem solve to figure it out.
- KET Friday, January 31 at 10:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Sesame Street is made possible in part by: