Web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
The series delivers academic and social education that prepares kids for grade school. Since its premiere, the show's base curriculum has been set by academic research on preschoolers.
Baby Bear Hates Tee Ball #4423
Papa Bear is teaching Baby Bear Tee Ball, but Baby Bear would rather draw the ball than hit it.
- KET Wednesday, August 13 at 10:00 am EDT
Firefly Show #4410
Baby Bear and Telly have trouble trying to catch a firefly and must problem solve to figure it out.
- KET Thursday, August 14 at 10:00 am EDT
The Wedding Planner #4424
Elmo helps Zoe problem solve and pull together the final details of Rocco's wedding.
- KET Friday, August 15 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, August 17 at 6:00 am EDT
Camping Show #4293
Chris and Elmo are excited to be camping in the woods! They unpack their camping supplies and take out two sleeping bags and two canteens. Next, they take out four hotdogs and marshmallows. Suddenly, a beaver emerges from the woods. Elmo asks Chris if the beaver can stay for dinner. The beaver explains that he doesn't eat hot dogs and marshmallows but likes to eat bark.
- KET Monday, August 18 at 10:00 am EDT
Grandparent's Celebration #4417
Elmo is disappointed his grandparents will miss the Grandparents Celebration but feels better after spending time with Baby Bear and Rosita's grandparents.
- KET Tuesday, August 19 at 10:00 am EDT
The Flood #4276
Gordon and Susan are getting ready to go to sleep after a long day when they suddenly hear water gushing. When they look out the window, they see Ernie and Bert float by on their beds. While Susan rushes off to tell Maria and Luis about the flood, Gordon brings Bert and Ernie inside their apartment.
- KET Wednesday, August 20 at 10:00 am EDT
Pogo Game #4421
Telly trains with a famous pogo coach to help him win at the Pogo Games. He learns that he just needs to believe in himself to do his best.
- KET Thursday, August 21 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Monday, September 8 at 10:00 am EDT
Rosita's Abuela #4415
Maria helps Rosita deal with her feelings about speaking Spanish around her friends and having to always translate for her Abuela.
- KET Friday, August 22 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, August 24 at 6:00 am EDT
Fetch the Letter I #4227
Telly and Elmo make an "I" with their "Letter of the Day" kit when Iggy the Dog snatches the letter!
- KET Monday, August 25 at 10:00 am EDT
Simon Says #4405
Telly practices paying attention and controlling himself to prepare for a Simon Says Competition.
- KET Tuesday, August 26 at 10:00 am EDT
Counting Booth #4208
Uh-Oh! The Count has to leave his Counting Booth and has no one to watch it while he is gone. Luckily, Elmo and Abby agree to become the official Counting Booth counters while he is away. They immediately have their first visitors, the Three Little Pigs. They ask to be counted one by one to make sure they are all there.
- KET Wednesday, August 27 at 10:00 am EDT
Don't Get Push #4402
Rosita pushes Baby Bear while they are playing school. Telly explains that it was not okay for her to push Baby Bear. Rosita helps Baby Bear back up and apologizes.
- KET Thursday, August 28 at 10:00 am EDT
The Princess Story #4418
Rosita helps Abby and Zoe think outside the "fairytale" box as they all make up a story together.
- KET Friday, August 29 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Sunday, August 31 at 6:00 am EDT
Bears Try To Hibernate #4193
Telly, Chris, and hibernation consultant Max Bear try to help Baby Bear fall asleep until spring.
- KET Monday, September 1 at 10:00 am EDT
Judy & The Beast #4419
Judy needs to find the perfect beast for a story. She finds that a horse is just right for the job.
- KET Tuesday, September 2 at 10:00 am EDT
Baby Bear Is Afraid of Bees #4286
Baby Bear and Abby are near a garden. Baby Bear is filled with panic because he is afraid of bees!
- KET Wednesday, September 3 at 10:00 am EDT
Big Bird Nest Sale #4413
Snuffy helps Big Bird with his nest sale and accidentally sells Big Bird's teddy bear, Radar.
- KET Thursday, September 4 at 10:00 am EDT
Still Life with Cookie #4407
Cookie Monster learns how to control himself from eating his own paintings.
- KET Friday, September 5 at 10:00 am EDT
A hidden camera show pops up on Sesame Street that tries to catch bad manners in action.
- KET Tuesday, September 9 at 10:00 am EDT
Lights, Camera, Bert #4425
Ernie and Elmo help Bert tap into his imagination as he acts out different scenes for a movie.
- KET Wednesday, September 10 at 10:00 am EDT
The Wild Brunch #4414
When zoo animals come for brunch at Hooper's store, Snuffy has to remember everyone's order.
- KET Thursday, September 11 at 10:00 am EDT
Leela's Cell Phone Addiction #4409
Zoe and Abby get frustrated with Leela's constant texting. Chris helps them realize that they need to tell Leela how they feel and apologize for hiding her phone.
- KET Friday, September 12 at 10:00 am EDT
School for Chickens #4501
Elmo helps Professor Buck Awe teach a class of chickens using strategies he learned in preschool.
- KET Monday, September 15 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 23 at 10:00 am EDT
Bert's Training Wheels #4502
Luis and Ernie help Bert gain the confidence to ride his bike without training wheels after they break.
- KET Tuesday, September 16 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, September 25 at 10:00 am EDT
Proud to Be Me #4503
Mando, Chris, and Leela help Segi see that being brown is snazzy when she becomes upset after reading a book about her favorite character.
- KET Wednesday, September 17 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 30 at 10:00 am EDT
Fiverine, The Dark Nine, Doctor Two, Cap-ten Kirk, and more help Elmo solve problems using math.
- KET Thursday, September 18 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 28 at 10:00 am EST
Enthusiastic Penelope #4505
Chris helps Penelope, an overly excited penguin, learn how to control herself and make new friends.
- KET Friday, September 19 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, October 2 at 10:00 am EDT
Get Lost Mr. Chips #4527
- KET Monday, September 22 at 10:00 am EDT
Puddle Jumping #4542
- KET Wednesday, September 24 at 10:00 am EDT
Baby Bear Comes Clean #4530
- KET Friday, September 26 at 10:00 am EDT
Me Am What I Am #4531
- KET Monday, September 29 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, October 1 at 10:00 am EDT
Hansel & Gretel Playdate #4529
- KET Friday, October 3 at 10:00 am EDT
Fifteen's Quinceanera #4506
Abby and Zoe learn how to compromise and give Number 15 the best quinceanera ever.
- KET Monday, October 6 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Thursday, October 23 at 10:00 am EDT
Rakhi Road #4541
- KET Tuesday, October 7 at 10:00 am EDT
Bicycle Built By Two #4507
Luis and Telly follow a diagram of a bicycle and build the perfect-sized bicycle for Little Chicken.
- KET Wednesday, October 8 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 14 at 10:00 am EDT
Latinization of Marco #4547
- KET Thursday, October 9 at 10:00 am EDT
Earnie's Dance Video #4508
Ernie changes his plan of making a dance video when new steps are added.
- KET Friday, October 10 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, October 21 at 10:00 am EDT
Best House of the Year #4534
- KET Monday, October 13 at 10:00 am EDT
Rocco's Boat #4545
- KET Wednesday, October 15 at 10:00 am EDT
Lifting Snuffy #4535
- KET Thursday, October 16 at 10:00 am EDT
Porridge Art #4537
- KET Friday, October 17 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Monday, October 20 at 10:00 am EDT
Where's Itsy Spider #4540
- KET Wednesday, October 22 at 10:00 am EDT
Cast Iron Cooks #4548
- KET Friday, October 24 at 10:00 am EDT
The Furry Four #4538
- KET Monday, October 27 at 10:00 am EST
The Biggest Lose #4550
- KET Wednesday, October 29 at 10:00 am EST
If Me Had That Wand #4509
Cookie Monster is tempted to take Abby's wand so he can use it to make different kinds of cookies.
- KET Thursday, October 30 at 10:00 am EST
- KET Friday, October 31 at 10:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/kids/sesame/
Price available upon request.