Web site: http://www.robinshea.com/
Southern Fried Fitness is a great show which features delicious Southern classics that are cleaned up and made healthier by the Chef and host of the show, Robin Shea. In trying to blend her passion for delicious Southern food with her unwavering commitment to a healthy lifestyle, Robin created the 80/20 Lifestyle; making healthy lifestyle choices 80% of the time while saving 20% for a guilt free Southern indulgence. The viewers will learn how to "Clean Up" classic Southern recipes so they fall in the 80% healthful category, but also how to prepare and enjoy the 20% indulgence that Robin just can't live without. The show features not only cooking and eating tips, but some helpful hints regarding cardiovascular health, eating "clean", and even some fitness tips to help the viewer lead a healthy life.
Cooking with lamb.
- KETKY Saturday, August 16 at 5:00 am EDT
Cooking with fresh fruits and vegetables from the market.
- KETKY Tuesday, August 19 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, August 23 at 5:00 am EDT
What's unique in you?
- KETKY Tuesday, August 26 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, August 30 at 5:00 am EDT
Journaling Your Way to the Southern Fried Fitness Lifestyle #302
Robin prepares two delicious 80% recipes that serve the nutritional needs of the body and a 20% indulgent recipe sure to nourish the soul.
- KETKY Tuesday, September 2 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, September 6 at 5:00 am EDT
Find Joy in the Journey #303
Robin talks about setting "high expectations" both nutritionally and physically.
- KETKY Tuesday, September 9 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, September 13 at 5:00 am EDT
The Southern Fried Fitness Recipe Box #304
Robin introduces ingredients needed to create permanent and sustainable lifestyle change.
- KETKY Tuesday, September 16 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, September 20 at 5:00 am EDT
A 20% Celebration! #305
Recipes include Mom's best fried chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese, and strawberry ice cream.
- KETKY Tuesday, September 23 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, September 27 at 5:00 am EDT
Clean and Easy Down The Road We Go! #306
Robin prepares a lean and healthy lamb recipe complimented with a delicious mint salad and a delicious Southern shortnin bread.
- KETKY Tuesday, September 30 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, October 4 at 5:00 am EDT
Robin's Recipe for Success #307
Robin demonstrates that long-term, sustainable lifestyle changes can be found in a simple recipe.
- KETKY Tuesday, October 7 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, October 11 at 5:00 am EDT
Why Do You Cut The End Off of Your Roast? #308
This show is all about generational strength and what role that plays in your health and fitness.
- KETKY Tuesday, October 14 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, October 18 at 5:00 am EDT
Change Will Do You Good! #309
From boiling water to baking bread, change is necessary and can do you good.
- KETKY Tuesday, October 21 at 5:30 am EDT
- KETKY Saturday, October 25 at 5:00 am EDT
Bake Your Own Cake #310
Robin visits The Bundy Baking Museum, located in Urbana, Ohio. The Bundy Museum houses the largest collection of treasured memorabilia and historical artifacts of the baking industry found anywhere in the United States.
- KETKY Tuesday, October 28 at 5:30 am EST
- KETKY Saturday, November 1 at 5:00 am EST
America's Backyard Barbecue Masters #311
Robin reveals the best kept secret in backyard's all across America, The Backyard Barbecue Masters.
- KETKY Tuesday, November 4 at 5:30 am EST
- KETKY Saturday, November 8 at 5:00 am EST
End The Diet Rollercoaster.... Why Eat Clean? #312
Join Robin as she supports her conviction to clean eating and living the 80/20 lifestyle.
- KETKY Tuesday, November 11 at 5:30 am EST
- KETKY Saturday, November 15 at 5:00 am EST
The Sandwich Gourmet #313
Whether panini, stack, open, or pocket, it's all about what goes inside these amazing sandwich treasures.
- KETKY Tuesday, November 18 at 5:30 am EST
- KETKY Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 5:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.robinshea.com/
Price available upon request.