Web site: http://www.wtcitv.org/southernaccents
Magazine series that captures the charm of the people and places that make the South special.
The Incline Railway, Alabama Gold Camp, Pincu Pottery, and Patti's 1880's Settlement are showcased.
- KET2 Saturday, September 13 at 9:30 am EDT
Callaway Gardens, a 6,500 acres resort complex located in Pine Mountain, Georgia, is highlighted.
- KET2 Saturday, September 20 at 9:30 am EDT
A Talladega Superspeedway tour, a Georgia winery, and Gibbs Gardens' Seasons of Color are featured.
- KET2 Saturday, September 27 at 9:30 am EDT
The National Quilt Museum, Birmingham Botanical Gardens, and the Pisgah Inn are highlighted.
- KET2 Saturday, October 4 at 9:30 am EDT
The Red Horse Inn, Lily Barn, Balsam Mountain Inn, and Lake Rabun Hotel are highlighted.
- KET2 Saturday, October 11 at 9:30 am EDT
Golden Flake Snack Foods, Atlanta Botanical Gardens, and Scottish Tartans Museum are visited.
- KET2 Saturday, October 18 at 9:30 am EDT
The Hamery, Clemson Blue Cheese, Chinaberry Foods, and Morgan Price Candy Company are featured.
- KET2 Saturday, October 25 at 9:30 am EDT
Park Seed Company, Litton's Restaurant, Bakery & Market, and Montaluce Winery Estates are visited.
- KET2 Saturday, November 1 at 9:30 am EST
Cumberland Mountain General Store and Soda Shop and Round Mountain Creamery are highlighted.
- KET2 Saturday, November 8 at 9:30 am EST
Official web site: http://www.wtcitv.org/southernaccents
Price available upon request.
4411 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga, TN 37406