Web site: http://secondopinion-tv.org
Focuses on health literacy in an engaging, entertaining and accessible way.
Mystery Diagnosis #911
Doctors work to solve a mysterious medical case affecting a prominent Boston physician.
- KET Tuesday, May 21 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, July 11 at 11:30 am EDT
Foodborne Illness #904
Learn from experts how to protect yourself from E. Coli and other dangerous foodborne illnesses.
- KET2 Thursday, May 23 at 11:30 am EDT
The Future of Cancer Treatment #912
Judy Orem relates her experience as a cancer patient in a clinical trial.
- KET Tuesday, May 28 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, July 18 at 11:30 am EDT
Breast Cancer In Young Women #905
Learn about emotional, physical, social, and medical issues surrounding breast cancer in young women.
- KET2 Thursday, May 30 at 11:30 am EDT
While there are different causes of angina, the symptoms can be scary and a sign of an underlying heart problem.
- KET Tuesday, June 4 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, July 25 at 11:30 am EDT
Conversion Disorder #906
Hear from experts and a young athlete who is overcoming the challenges of this rare condition.
- KET2 Thursday, June 6 at 11:30 am EDT
Lyme Disease #907
Learn from the experts about steps you can take to protect yourself from this infectious disease.
- KET2 Thursday, June 13 at 11:30 am EDT
Discover how you can avoid getting this viral infection and learn the benefits of early treatment.
- KET2 Thursday, June 20 at 11:30 am EDT
Experts discuss amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, the devastating neurological disease with no cure.
- KET2 Thursday, June 27 at 11:30 am EDT
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) #910
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder affecting the large intestines, which often has life-altering effects. Learn about the treatments and challenges of living with IBS.
- KET2 Thursday, July 4 at 11:30 am EDT
Official web site: http://secondopinion-tv.org