Web site: http://www.secondopinion-tv.org
Focuses on health literacy in an engaging, entertaining and accessible way.
Whooping Cough #1003
- KET Tuesday, March 4 at 5:00 am EDT
Food Allergies #1004
Meet Stacy Saiontz, whose son's food allergies changed the way her entire family lives.
- KET Tuesday, March 11 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, March 13 at 11:30 am EDT
Teen Depression #1005
- KET Tuesday, March 18 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, March 20 at 11:30 am EDT
High Risk Pregnancy #1006
Many women choose to wait until after the age of 40 to start a family. Lucy Sun's personal decision to wait to conceive brought with it other complicated choices.
- KET Tuesday, March 25 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, March 27 at 11:30 am EDT
Controlling Hypertension #1007
Experts discuss ways to keep hypertension in check. Connie Bentley shares her personal story.
- KET Tuesday, April 1 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, April 3 at 11:30 am EDT
C. Difficile #1008
When the bacteria Clostridium difficile (C.diff) grows out of control in your intestines, you can become very sick with C. diff. Lois Joseph shares her story and how she overcame this horrible illness.
- KET Tuesday, April 8 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, April 10 at 11:30 am EDT
Managing Diabetes #1009
Bob Hatch seeks a second opinion as he struggles to manage his diabetes. Experts discuss why Type II Diabetes is so difficult to keep under control.
- KET Tuesday, April 15 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, April 17 at 11:30 am EDT
Reversing Heart Disease #1010
Experts discuss the risk factors and treatment for heart disease. For Dick DuBois, he changed his diet and it made a significant difference in his overall health.
- KET Tuesday, April 22 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2 Thursday, April 24 at 11:30 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.secondopinion-tv.org