Web site: http://www.secondopinion-tv.org
Focuses on health literacy in an engaging, entertaining and accessible way.
Dizziness is a common complaint that can be related to many different medical problems, and can be disabling unless treated.
- KET2 Thursday, July 24 at 11:30 am EDT
A father whose daughter was killed offers insights into working through the emotions of grief.
- KET2 Thursday, July 31 at 11:30 am EDT
Geriatric Oncology #902
A woman diagnosed with cancer at the age of 77 discusses chronological age versus physiological age.
- KET2 Thursday, August 7 at 11:30 am EDT
Foot Pain #903
Experts outline treatments that are available for foot pain and ways you can keep your feet healthy.
- KET2 Thursday, August 14 at 11:30 am EDT
Foodborne Illness #904
Learn from experts how to protect yourself from E. Coli and other dangerous foodborne illnesses.
- KET2 Thursday, August 21 at 11:30 am EDT
Breast Cancer In Young Women #905
Learn about emotional, physical, social, and medical issues surrounding breast cancer in young women.
- KET2 Thursday, August 28 at 11:30 am EDT
As many as 7.5 million Americans have psoriasis, learn how to get significant relief from this sometimes disabling disease.
- KET2 Thursday, September 4 at 11:30 am EDT
Chronic Pain Management #802
Chronic pain affects more Americans than diabetes, heart disease, and cancer combined. See how leading experts help patients lead more productive, less painful lives.
- KET2 Thursday, September 11 at 11:30 am EDT
Medical Radiation #803
See how doctors weigh the benefits of medical imagery with the potential risks posed by ionizing radiation.
- KET2 Thursday, September 18 at 11:30 am EDT
The Aging Face #804
What causes us to look older? A diverse panel debates the merits of aging gracefully or not.
- KET2 Thursday, September 25 at 11:30 am EDT
Pelvic Organ Prolapse #805
Learn about a common problem many women may be too embarrassed to talk about.
- KET2 Thursday, October 2 at 11:30 am EDT
What role does sugar play in the national obesity epidemic? Find out what some communities are doing to confront sugar addiction.
- KET2 Thursday, October 9 at 11:30 am EDT
Pituitary Gland Tumor #807
Pituitary gland tumors produce a variety of symptoms and can be very difficult to diagnose. Learn about the symptoms and the treatment options available.
- KET2 Thursday, October 16 at 11:30 am EDT
Living with Alzheimer's #808
How patients and family members can maximize quality of life and safety after a Alzheimer's diagnosis is explored.
- KET2 Thursday, October 23 at 11:30 am EDT
Learn how early treatment for pneumonia can deliver better outcomes and how the first step toward prevention may be getting the pneumonia vaccine.
- KET2 Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 11:30 am EST
Learn about Autism signs that can help with an early diagnosis and the treatments that can make a difference.
- KET2 Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 11:30 am EST
Colon Cancer #811
Discover the symptoms and physical changes that may help with an early diagnosis of colon cancer.
- KET2 Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 11:30 am EST
Mystery Diagnosis #812
Watch experts as they assess a patient with conflicting symptoms that evolve over time, making diagnosis difficult.
- KET2 Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 11:30 am EST
Cardiac Spouses #813
Learn how the well-being of the caregiver can be an important component of a heart patient's recovery.
- KET2 Thursday, November 27, 2014 at 11:30 am EST
Official web site: http://www.secondopinion-tv.org