Web site: http://www.startup-usa.com/
An up-close and personal look into the world of the modern American entrepreneur.
You Are So Goudaful, to Me #112
Righteous Cheese, a shop that is all about pairing good food, good drink, and good company is highlighted.
- KET2 Saturday, March 22 at 9:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 21, 2014 at 9:00 am EDT
It Looks Good On You #113
The founders of Pleasant Pops, a brand of paletas, a Mexican frozen treat, are visited.
- KET2 Saturday, March 29 at 9:00 am EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 28, 2014 at 9:00 am EDT
Zombies, Pickles and Cheese Oh My! #101
A grilled cheese food truck in Milwaukee, a pickle company in Detroit, and more are showcased.
- KET2 Saturday, April 5 at 9:00 am EDT
Two Girls, A Guy, and a Pizza Tour! #102
Chicago Pizza Tours, the youth clothing line Yo Bro, and Iron Horse Hotel are highlighted.
- KET2 Saturday, April 12 at 9:00 am EDT
Plant Your Feet on the Ground! #103
Pittsburgh Paragliding and Vivid Braille, a new retail clothing store in Chicago, are featured.
- KET2 Saturday, April 19 at 9:00 am EDT
Break Away and Take A Vacation #104
A unique bed-and-breakfast in Brooklyn and an indoor mountain bike park in Milwaukee are visited.
- KET2 Saturday, April 26 at 9:00 am EDT
Never Dessert Your Fellow Man! #105
The "Cirque Du Rouge" tattoo shop and an online fundraising site called "Give Forward" are visited.
- KET2 Saturday, May 3 at 9:00 am EDT
Workin Like A Hot Dog! #106
Happy Dog Hotel and Spa, an Indianapolis pet facility that provides high-standard care is visited.
- KET2 Saturday, May 10 at 9:00 am EDT
Newalk A Mile In Their Shoes! #107
Pink Pump, a boutique that's dressing fashionistas throughout southeast Michigan, is visited.
- KET2 Saturday, May 17 at 9:00 am EDT
Andy Warhowl's Kitchen! #108
A self-service dog wash, a gourmet carry-out restaurant, and a custom furniture shop are showcased.
- KET2 Saturday, May 24 at 9:00 am EDT
Pack Only What You Kneed! #109
'Lo & Sons, a line of stylish and practical carryall handbags and travel totes, is featured.
- KET2 Saturday, May 31 at 9:00 am EDT
Please Don't Feed the Monsters, They are Already Stuffed! #110
Union Street Sushi + Barbeque Bar and the toy company Promise Monsters are highlighted.
- KET2 Saturday, June 7 at 9:00 am EDT
The Salad of John and Yoko #111
Gotta Groove Records, a vinyl production factory, and a natural food company are highlighted.
- KET2 Saturday, June 14, 2014 at 9:00 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.startup-usa.com/