Web site: http://www.startup-usa.com/
An up-close and personal look into the world of the modern American entrepreneur.
Crabby Head: Sack Daddy's/Custom Wig Company #201
Gary and the crew travel to Atlanta to talk to Luke who started Sack Daddy's, a new seafood restaurant concept based off a family recipe. Then they swing by Louisville, Kentucky to talk to Heather who created Custom Wig Company, a business that makes handmade wigs for customers all over the world.
- KET2 Friday, September 12 at 7:30 pm EDT
Lip Service: Eco lips/Sarcor #202
In Iowa, the team visits Eco lips, a B corporation that creates organic lip balm. Sarcor is a civil engineering firm that's helping to redesign local communities in Birmingham, Alabama.
- KET2 Friday, September 19 at 7:30 pm EDT
Rotelle Me More: Alley Cats/ZaZa's #203
In Minnesota, the crew visits Alley Cats, a bike shop that sells, repairs, and restores bicycles. ZaZa's is a Italian specialty market that makes fresh homemade pasta in Iowa City.
- KET2 Friday, September 26 at 7:30 pm EDT
Pie in the Sky: Slice Pizza/Graceship #204
The crew travel to Birmingham, Alabama to Slice Pizza, a family business that's reshaping the local scene. They head to Louisville, Kentucky to meet with Emily who created Graceship, a company that produces multi-use handbags.
- KET2 Friday, October 3 at 7:30 pm EDT
A Fisheye View: Fishidy/Eye-Musment #205
- KET2 Friday, October 10 at 7:30 pm EDT
Cultured Club: Yotopia/Murfie #206
- KET2 Friday, October 17 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, October 24 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, October 31, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
The Art of Family: Millarrich/Zappow #209
- KET2 Friday, November 7, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
A Hole In One: Strange Donuts / Silverleaf #210
- KET2 Friday, November 14, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
Tap The Falls: Above The Falls/Mob Craft #211
- KET2 Friday, November 21, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
Maids Quarters: Eco-Friendly/Orbit #212
- KET2 Friday, November 28, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
Board to The Core: Salemtown Board Co./Meckley's #213
- KET2 Friday, December 5, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST
Official web site: http://www.startup-usa.com/