Web site: http://www.sewitalltv.com/
Hosted by Ellen March, this series teaches a fundamental sewing technique and a quick-and-easy project that utilizes the technique.
Apron In Reverse, Sharon Madsen #703
A reversible apron is created using fat quarters and easy binding techniques.
- KET Tuesday, April 22 at 5:30 am EDT
Free-Motion Frenzy #109
Discover how to create embroidery without using an embroidery machine to make funky accent pillows.
- KET2 Wednesday, April 23 at 11:00 am EDT
Box Bag, Stacy Schlyer #704
A sturdy toiletry tote is made with different interfacing weights.
- KET Tuesday, April 29 at 5:30 am EDT
Knit Wit #110
June Mellinger shows how to use a serger to sew knits while Ellen makes a convertible knit dress.
- KET2 Wednesday, April 30 at 11:00 am EDT
Chevron Chic, Caroline Hulse #705
A fun and easy tote bag using a chevron piecing technique is created.
- KET Tuesday, May 6 at 5:30 am EDT
Sassy Softies #111
Casey Buchanan recycles a thrift-store sweater into a cute felted wool softie.
- KET2 Wednesday, May 7 at 11:00 am EDT
Color Me Mine, Jessica Giardino #706
Use crayons to print fabric in unique ways, plus make easy accents for your tabletops.
- KET Tuesday, May 13 at 5:30 am EDT
Menswear Modification #112
Kathy Cano-Murillo, the Crafty Chica, turns a men's shirt into a trendy tank using fabric glitter.
- KET2 Wednesday, May 14 at 11:00 am EDT
Lace Elegance, Kay Whitt #707
Tips for working with lace fabrics are shared and a customized dress for a night out is made.
- KET Tuesday, May 20 at 5:30 am EDT
Elements of Design - Suede #113
Fashion designer Suede explains his fashion design process and demonstrates how to combine fabric and trim to create different looks.
- KET2 Wednesday, May 21 at 11:00 am EDT
Good Timing, Stephanie Chan #708
Combine applique with buttons and trim to create a cute pillow that helps kids learn to tell time.
- KET Tuesday, May 27 at 5:30 am EDT
Divine A-Line-Peach Carr, Project Runway season 8 contestant #201
Peach makes an A-line skirt pattern and uses a serger for simple construction.
- KET2 Wednesday, May 28 at 11:00 am EDT
Travel Top, Rhonda Buss #709
A stretchy and comfy travel top that can be worn three ways for options while traveling is created.
- KET Tuesday, June 3 at 5:30 am EDT
Oh Baby!-Liesl Gibson, author of Oliver + S, Little Things to Sew #202
Leisl creates a charming bucket hat to give as a baby shower gift.
- KET2 Wednesday, June 4 at 11:00 am EDT
Collar Cuties, Lindsay Wilkes #710
- KET Tuesday, June 10 at 5:30 am EDT
No-Sweat Sweater-Sonya Nimri, author of Just for the Frill of It #203
Sonya combines a knit sweater and plaid skirt into a couture cardigan a la Vivienne Westwood.
- KET2 Wednesday, June 11 at 11:00 am EDT
In The Loop, Beth Bradley #711
- KET Tuesday, June 17 at 5:30 am EDT
Feel of Chenille-Eric Drexler #204
Learn how to use precut chenille strips to make a unique openwork shawl that only looks complicated.
- KET2 Wednesday, June 18 at 11:00 am EDT
Quick Quillow, Stacy Schlyer #712
- KET Tuesday, June 24 at 5:30 am EDT
Hipper Zippers-Cathie Filian, author of 101 Snappy Fashions #205
Cathie creates unique zipper embellishments to adorn garments and accessories.
- KET2 Wednesday, June 25 at 11:00 am EDT
Picnic Party, Beth Chandler #713
- KET Tuesday, July 1 at 5:30 am EDT
Pillowcase Tote-Jodi Kahn, author of Simply Sublime Gifts #206
Jodi makes a tote bag using a pillowcase as fabric.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 2 at 11:00 am EDT
Splendid Stitchery-Jenny Hart, author of Embroidered Effects & founder of Sublime Stitching #207
Jenny Hart teaches all about hand embroidery and then embellishes a garment with an easy design.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 9 at 11:00 am EDT
Pattern Play-Sarai Mitnick, founder of Colette Patterns #208
Sarai takes the guesswork out of using a commercial pattern to create a garment.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 16 at 11:00 am EDT
Curtain Call-Pam Damour, The Decorating Diva #209
Learn to make a basic curtain panel with endless variations to create different styles in a snap.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 11:00 am EDT
In The Trenches-Christine Haynes, Author of Chic #210
Learn how to turn a trench coat into a raincoat using a shower curtain as fabric.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at 11:00 am EDT
Retro Needlework-Eric Drexler #211
Go retro with charted needlework-inspired embellishments.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 11:00 am EDT
Zip to It -Colbey Decker #212
Learn no-fear approaches to three common zipper applications, and make a stylish zippered laptop case.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 11:00 am EDT
Thrifty Couture-Marisa Lynch, New Dress a Day blogger #213
Marisa gives quick fixes for thrift-store garments, making them wearable and chic.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 11:00 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.sewitalltv.com/
Price available upon request.
Sew It All TV