Web site: http://www.sewitalltv.com/
Hosted by Ellen March, this series teaches a fundamental sewing technique and a quick-and-easy project that utilizes the technique.
Awesome Aprons #102
EllynAnne Geisel shows how to make an apron using vintage linens, featuring a ruffled border.
- KET2 Wednesday, March 5 at 11:00 am EDT
Chic Shawl, Carol Ingram #610
An easy shawl embellished with free-motion stitching is showcased.
- KET Tuesday, March 11 at 5:30 am EDT
Smart Storage #103
Tina Givens makes durable magazine holder, featuring freeform pleats.
- KET2 Wednesday, March 12 at 11:00 am EDT
Troubleshooting Tips, Sue Hausmann #611
Learn how to overcome common operator errors when sewing at the machine, plus make a simple appliqued tablet case.
- KET Tuesday, March 18 at 5:30 am EDT
Thread Bowlerama #104
Eric Drexler and Emmaline Norton play with decorative threads to create thread bowls using water-soluble stabilizer. Sewing with kids, decorative threads, and more.
- KET2 Wednesday, March 19 at 11:00 am EDT
Deco-Stitched Decor, Jessica Giardino #612
Faux applique techniques and a personalized pillow are featured.
- KET Tuesday, March 25 at 5:30 am EDT
T-shirt Transformation #105
Turn a T-shirt into a stylish wrap top.
- KET2 Wednesday, March 26 at 11:00 am EDT
Cute Combo, Nicole Blum #613
Create a tank top combining a knit and woven fabric for the ultimate in style and comfort.
- KET Tuesday, April 1 at 5:30 am EDT
Denim Do-Over #106
Recycle denim with Project Runway contestant Carmen Webber.
- KET2 Wednesday, April 2 at 11:00 am EDT
Teaching Techniques, Vanessa Vargas Wilson #701
Learn how to teach kids to sew with an intro to machine basics and a simple starter project.
- KET Tuesday, April 8 at 5:30 am EDT
Knockout Knockoffs #107
Copy a favorite skirt with a no-fail method.
- KET2 Wednesday, April 9 at 11:00 am EDT
Bubble Yum, Elizabeth & Liz Evans #702
Make a bubble skirt pattern, plus learn beginner pattern-drafting techniques.
- KET Tuesday, April 15 at 5:30 am EDT
In the Bag #108
Turn plastic bags into fabric lunch totes.
- KET2 Wednesday, April 16 at 11:00 am EDT
Apron In Reverse, Sharon Madsen #703
A reversible apron is created using fat quarters and easy binding techniques.
- KET Tuesday, April 22 at 5:30 am EDT
Free-Motion Frenzy #109
Discover how to create embroidery without using an embroidery machine to make funky accent pillows.
- KET2 Wednesday, April 23 at 11:00 am EDT
Box Bag, Stacy Schlyer #704
A sturdy toiletry tote is made with different interfacing weights.
- KET Tuesday, April 29 at 5:30 am EDT
Knit Wit #110
June Mellinger shows how to use a serger to sew knits while Ellen makes a convertible knit dress.
- KET2 Wednesday, April 30 at 11:00 am EDT
Chevron Chic, Caroline Hulse #705
- KET Tuesday, May 6 at 5:30 am EDT
Sassy Softies #111
Casey Buchanan recycles a thrift-store sweater into a cute felted wool softie.
- KET2 Wednesday, May 7 at 11:00 am EDT
Color Me Mine, Jessica Giardino #706
- KET Tuesday, May 13 at 5:30 am EDT
Menswear Modification #112
Kathy Cano-Murillo, the Crafty Chica, turns a men's shirt into a trendy tank using fabric glitter.
- KET2 Wednesday, May 14 at 11:00 am EDT
Lace Elegance, Kay Whitt #707
- KET Tuesday, May 20 at 5:30 am EDT
Elements of Design - Suede #113
Fashion designer Suede explains his fashion design process and demonstrates how to combine fabric and trim to create different looks.
- KET2 Wednesday, May 21 at 11:00 am EDT
Good Timing, Stephanie Chan #708
- KET Tuesday, May 27 at 5:30 am EDT
Travel Top, Rhonda Buss #709
- KET Tuesday, June 3 at 5:30 am EDT
Collar Cuties, Lindsay Wilkes #710
- KET Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 5:30 am EDT
In The Loop, Beth Bradley #711
- KET Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 5:30 am EDT
Quick Quillow, Stacy Schlyer #712
- KET Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 5:30 am EDT
Picnic Party, Beth Chandler #713
- KET Tuesday, July 1, 2014 at 5:30 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.sewitalltv.com/
Price available upon request.
Sew It All TV