Web site: http://www.sewitalltv.com/
Hosted by Ellen March, this series teaches a fundamental sewing technique and a quick-and-easy project that utilizes the technique.
Apron In Reverse, Sharon Madsen #703
A reversible apron is created using fat quarters and easy binding techniques.
- KET Tuesday, July 22 at 5:30 am EDT
Curtain Call-Pam Damour, The Decorating Diva #209
Learn to make a basic curtain panel with endless variations to create different styles in a snap.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 23 at 11:00 am EDT
Box Bag, Stacy Schlyer #704
A sturdy toiletry tote is made with different interfacing weights.
- KET Tuesday, July 29 at 5:30 am EDT
In The Trenches-Christine Haynes, Author of Chic #210
Learn how to turn a trench coat into a raincoat using a shower curtain as fabric.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 30 at 11:00 am EDT
Chevron Chic, Caroline Hulse #705
A fun and easy tote bag using a chevron piecing technique is created.
- KET Tuesday, August 5 at 5:30 am EDT
Retro Needlework-Eric Drexler #211
Go retro with charted needlework-inspired embellishments.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 6 at 11:00 am EDT
Color Me Mine, Jessica Giardino #706
Use crayons to print fabric in unique ways, plus make easy accents for your tabletops.
- KET Tuesday, August 12 at 5:30 am EDT
Zip to It -Colbey Decker #212
Learn no-fear approaches to three common zipper applications, and make a stylish zippered laptop case.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 13 at 11:00 am EDT
Lace Elegance, Kay Whitt #707
Tips for working with lace fabrics are shared and a customized dress for a night out is made.
- KET Tuesday, August 19 at 5:30 am EDT
Thrifty Couture-Marisa Lynch, New Dress a Day blogger #213
Marisa gives quick fixes for thrift-store garments, making them wearable and chic.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 20 at 11:00 am EDT
Good Timing, Stephanie Chan #708
Combine applique with buttons and trim to create a cute pillow that helps kids learn to tell time.
- KET Tuesday, August 26 at 5:30 am EDT
A Shirr Thing, Brett Bara #301
A fun maxi dress is created with a simple shirring technique.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 27 at 11:00 am EDT
Travel Top, Rhonda Buss #709
A stretchy and comfy travel top that can be worn three ways for options while traveling is created.
- KET Tuesday, September 2 at 5:30 am EDT
Material World, Josephine Kimberling #302
The world of fabric design is explored from an artist's perspective.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 3 at 11:00 am EDT
Collar Cuties, Lindsay Wilkes #710
A freestanding collar to accessorize a dress or shirt is sewed and tips for DIY piping are shared.
- KET Tuesday, September 9 at 5:30 am EDT
Simply Sashiko, Ellen Osten #303
Stunning sashiko-inspired potholders are made.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 10 at 11:00 am EDT
In The Loop, Beth Bradley #711
Create an infinity scarf and learn tips and tricks for stitching specialty fabrics.
- KET Tuesday, September 16 at 5:30 am EDT
Patchwork Primer, Erin Gilday #304
A warm and cozy winter scarf with tips and tricks for perfect patchwork is created.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 17 at 11:00 am EDT
Quick Quillow, Stacy Schlyer #712
A soft and cuddly blanket is made and tips and tricks for embroidering lofty fabrics are shared.
- KET Tuesday, September 23 at 5:30 am EDT
Machine Mania, Rebecca Kemp Brent #305
Experiment with an embroidery machine and a serger to create a keepsake baby blanket.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 24 at 11:00 am EDT
Picnic Party, Beth Chandler #713
Embrace the outdoors with a custom-fit picnic tablecloth with pockets to hold river rock weights.
- KET Tuesday, September 30 at 5:30 am EDT
Fashion-Able, Fallene Wells #306
Learn about creating a garment collection and producing a fashion show.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 1 at 11:00 am EDT
Dart Details, Ellen Switzer #307
Learn how to draft a pencil skirt pattern with quick-and-easy ruffled roses.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 8 at 11:00 am EDT
Go Organic, Jennifer Moore #308
Learn the importance of using organic fabrics for sewing projects and make a simple pieced blanket.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 15 at 11:00 am EDT
Sewing Space Spruce-Up, Jacquie Gering #309
Bring new life into your sewing space with matching curtains, a stool, and a sewing machine cover.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 22 at 11:00 am EDT
Serger Crochet, Ellen Osten #310
Emulate the look of crochet by using a serger.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 11:00 am EST
Welt of Knowledge, Jen Eskridge #311
A zippered welt pocket, which can be used for a variety of projects, is made.
- KET2 Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 11:00 am EST
Sweet Sweatshirts, Jenny Wilding Cardon #312
Take sweatshirts from drab to fab by transforming them into three stylish garments.
- KET2 Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 11:00 am EST
Plush Pillows, Lucy Blaire #313
Create funky velvet patchwork pillows with tips and tricks for mastering velvet-sewing techniques.
- KET2 Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 11:00 am EST
Official web site: http://www.sewitalltv.com/
Price available upon request.
Sew It All TV