Web site: http://www.sewitalltv.com/
Hosted by Ellen March, this series teaches a fundamental sewing technique and a quick-and-easy project that utilizes the technique.
Good Timing, Stephanie Chan #708
Combine applique with buttons and trim to create a cute pillow that helps kids learn to tell time.
- KET Tuesday, August 26 at 5:30 am EDT
A Shirr Thing, Brett Bara #301
A fun maxi dress is created with a simple shirring technique.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 27 at 11:00 am EDT
Travel Top, Rhonda Buss #709
A stretchy and comfy travel top that can be worn three ways for options while traveling is created.
- KET Tuesday, September 2 at 5:30 am EDT
Material World, Josephine Kimberling #302
The world of fabric design is explored from an artist's perspective.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 3 at 11:00 am EDT
Collar Cuties, Lindsay Wilkes #710
A freestanding collar to accessorize a dress or shirt is sewed and tips for DIY piping are shared.
- KET Tuesday, September 9 at 5:30 am EDT
Simply Sashiko, Ellen Osten #303
Stunning sashiko-inspired potholders are made.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 10 at 11:00 am EDT
In The Loop, Beth Bradley #711
Create an infinity scarf and learn tips and tricks for stitching specialty fabrics.
- KET Tuesday, September 16 at 5:30 am EDT
Patchwork Primer, Erin Gilday #304
A warm and cozy winter scarf with tips and tricks for perfect patchwork is created.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 17 at 11:00 am EDT
Quick Quillow, Stacy Schlyer #712
A soft and cuddly blanket is made and tips and tricks for embroidering lofty fabrics are shared.
- KET Tuesday, September 23 at 5:30 am EDT
Machine Mania, Rebecca Kemp Brent #305
Experiment with an embroidery machine and a serger to create a keepsake baby blanket.
- KET2 Wednesday, September 24 at 11:00 am EDT
Picnic Party, Beth Chandler #713
Embrace the outdoors with a custom-fit picnic tablecloth with pockets to hold river rock weights.
- KET Tuesday, September 30 at 5:30 am EDT
Fashion-Able, Fallene Wells #306
Learn about creating a garment collection and producing a fashion show.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 1 at 11:00 am EDT
Pick Pocket Skirt, April Rhodes #801
Discover how to insert inseam pockets into a skirt or dress on today's show.
- KET Tuesday, October 7 at 5:30 am EDT
Dart Details, Ellen Switzer #307
Learn how to draft a pencil skirt pattern with quick-and-easy ruffled roses.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 8 at 11:00 am EDT
Put A Pin In It, Jennifer Davey #802
Chevron patchwork pincushions are made in three sizes.
- KET Tuesday, October 14 at 5:30 am EDT
Go Organic, Jennifer Moore #308
Learn the importance of using organic fabrics for sewing projects and make a simple pieced blanket.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 15 at 11:00 am EDT
Do The Duffle, Ashley Briggs #803
Have fun with zippers and make a sturdy duffle bag.
- KET Tuesday, October 21 at 5:30 am EDT
Sewing Space Spruce-Up, Jacquie Gering #309
Bring new life into your sewing space with matching curtains, a stool, and a sewing machine cover.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 22 at 11:00 am EDT
Dress for Success, Christine Haynes #804
Experiment with different pattern elements to create a dress all your own.
- KET Tuesday, October 28 at 5:30 am EST
Serger Crochet, Ellen Osten #310
Emulate the look of crochet by using a serger.
- KET2 Wednesday, October 29 at 11:00 am EST
Working with Wool, Katrina Walker #805
Learn the ins and outs of wool and make several upscale pillows.
- KET Tuesday, November 4 at 5:30 am EST
Welt of Knowledge, Jen Eskridge #311
A zippered welt pocket, which can be used for a variety of projects, is made.
- KET2 Wednesday, November 5 at 11:00 am EST
Pretty Peplum, Kim Davis #806
- KET Tuesday, November 11 at 5:30 am EST
Sweet Sweatshirts, Jenny Wilding Cardon #312
Take sweatshirts from drab to fab by transforming them into three stylish garments.
- KET2 Wednesday, November 12 at 11:00 am EST
Printed Patchwork, Lucy Blaire #807
- KET Tuesday, November 18 at 5:30 am EST
Plush Pillows, Lucy Blaire #313
Create funky velvet patchwork pillows with tips and tricks for mastering velvet-sewing techniques.
- KET2 Wednesday, November 19 at 11:00 am EST
Rectangle Skirt, Linda Lee #808
- KET Tuesday, November 25 at 5:30 am EST
In The Bag, Linda Lum Debono #809
- KET Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 5:30 am EST
Patternmaking Prowess, Lynn Strobel #810
- KET Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 5:30 am EST
Swimwear Style, Michelle Lesniak #811
- KET Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 5:30 am EST
Totes Adorbs, Sara Lawson #812
- KET Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 5:30 am EST
Fit to A V, Morgan & Matthew Meredith #813
- KET Tuesday, December 30, 2014 at 5:30 am EST
Official web site: http://www.sewitalltv.com/
Price available upon request.
Sew It All TV