Based on her book, Sara's Secrets for Weeknight Meals, Sara and her celebrity-chef friends share their ideas for flavorful, healthy meals with minimal fuss.
Vegan with Adam Sobel #404
Korean barbecue tofu tacos and ancho chili black bean potato skins are prepared.
- KET2 Tuesday, August 26 at 8:30 am EDT
Just 5 Ingredients #405
Oven fried chicken, salmon with wasabi crust, and duck confit with braised leeks are served.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 2 at 8:30 am EDT
15-Minute Sautes #406
Pork saute with a choice of two sauces and spicy blackened fish with a creole rub are showcased.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 9 at 8:30 am EDT
Fish in a Bag #407
A delicious recipe for clam pasta en papillote and simple and juicy salmon in a bag are shared.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 16 at 8:30 am EDT
Not Just for Kids #408
Tasty kid-friendly recipes include beer batter shrimp, pasta pizza, and jiggly orange wedges.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 23 at 8:30 am EDT
Cooking Ahead #409
Braised brisket with "flying discs" and rice with broccoli rabe pesto are prepared.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 30 at 8:30 am EDT
Leftover Show #410
Embrace leftovers with tomato, chicken, and tortilla soup and brie, bacon, and spaghetti frittata.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 7 at 8:30 am EDT
High 5 - 5 Ingredient Mains #201
The fewer the ingredients, the faster dinner gets to the table - that's why Sara's rustled up some delicious recipes featuring only 5 ingredients. Recipes include roasted salmon with hot mustard cracker topping, buffalo rice mixes the best tastes of buffalo chicken wings, sauteed duck breasts, and peppery broccoli pasta with feta cheese.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 14 at 8:30 am EDT
Two for One #202
Recipes include grilled lamb chop, herbed lamb and feta burgers, and Peruvian-baked chicken thighs.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 21 at 8:30 am EDT
Girls at the Grill with Elizabeth Karmel #203
Recipes include chicken paillard with Greek farmer's salad, and blistered corn and asparagus pesto grilled pizza.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 28 at 8:30 am EST
Breakfast for Dinner #204
Indian scrambled eggs on crispy pappadam, BLT and egg pie, and a souffled omelet are served.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 4 at 8:30 am EST
Sandwich Night #205
Make your own easy beer bread and stuff it with pulled chicken barbecue and pickled cucumbers.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 11 at 8:30 am EST
Salad: It's Easy Being Green #206
Recipes include warm steakhouse salad with blue cheese dressing and crunchy falafel salad with garlic dressing.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 18 at 8:30 am EST
Indian Comfort Food with Floyd Cardoz #207
Newly crowned "Top Chef Masters" winner Floyd Cardoz joins Sara to cook the food he grew up with in India. Recipes include wild striped bass curry, chicken pilaf, and beef kebabs.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 25 at 8:30 am EST
Thanksgiving 101 #208
Sara covers the essentials of how to buy, defrost, brine, roast, and time a turkey in her Top 10 Thanksgiving Mistakes and How to Avoid Them.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 8:30 am EST
Soups On! #209
Sara prepares seafood gazpacho, New Orleans-inspired red beans and rice soup with smoky ham, and sunny squash soup.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 8:30 am EST
Middle Eastern Mashup #420
- KET2 Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 8:30 am EST
Official web site: http://www.saramoulton.com/weeknightmeals
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.