Web site: http://www.thomasandfriends.com/
Set on the imaginary island of Sodor, the series follows the adventures of Thomas, a cheeky little Tank Engine, and his friends, Edward, James, Gordon, Percy, Henry and Toby, plus Emily, the first female steam engine -- all under the watchful eye of Sir Topham Hatt, the manager of the Sodor Railway.
Being Happy with Me #705
Percy tries so hard to be more like Gordon that he forgets to deliver his mail.
- KET Monday, March 3 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET Monday, April 21 at 12:30 pm EDT
Busy Days #706
When Thomas tries to do too many things, he realizes that he needs to do one thing at a time.
- KET Tuesday, March 4 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET Tuesday, April 22 at 12:30 pm EDT
Playing with Friends #707
Thomas tries to wash Scruff because he's dirty. Scruff runs off because he wants to stay scruffy.
- KET Wednesday, March 5 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET Wednesday, April 23 at 12:30 pm EDT
Sounds and Smells #708
Gordon is horrified when Sir Topham Hatt puts him in charge of Whiff's Waste Dump for the day.
- KET Thursday, March 6 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET Thursday, April 24 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 26 at 10:00 am EDT
Listening and Learning #709
Thomas persuades Percy and Mavis to help shunt coal at the Docks so he can impress the Inspector.
- KET Friday, March 7 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET Friday, April 25 at 12:30 pm EDT
Kindness with Friends #802
Percy tries to make friends with wild animals, but they keep running from him; Emily insists Dash show her how to make tweeting noises, even though he fears he will run out of fuel.
- KET Monday, March 10 at 12:30 pm EDT
Learning Together #803
James doesn't want Toby to help with search and rescue; Thomas tries to cheer up a homesick Hiro.
- KET Tuesday, March 11 at 12:30 pm EDT
Happy Engines #804
Henry wants to be like the rest of the engines and use normal coal; Edward is named the rescue engine at the Sodor Search and Rescue Center.
- KET Wednesday, March 12 at 12:30 pm EDT
Helping Each Other #806
Thomas feels bad that Bertie doesn't get to travel on the rails so he decides to take Bertie on a tour of Sodor by rail. It is a very foggy day on Sodor. All the engines are asked to stay at Tidmouth Sheds by Sir Topham Hatt. Spencer wants to get back to the Duke and Duchess' Summer House instead. Spencer can't find his way in the fog and arrives at Mavis' Quarry and Whiff's Waste Dump rather than at the Summer House.
- KET Thursday, March 13 at 12:30 pm EDT
Laughing Together #807
Belle is very excited to learn that Toby also has a bell just like hers, and wants to go and be friends with him. Toby is a little intimidated when he sees how big and powerful Belle is. Belle decides that she wants Toby to do everything that she wants to do. Thomas is given the special of being the Sodor Search and Rescue Engine for the day.
- KET Friday, March 14 at 12:30 pm EDT
Taking Turns #1006
Thomas and Duck must work together when Harold the helicopter breaks down. Luke and Millie switch jobs for a day.
- KET Monday, March 17 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET Tuesday, April 8 at 12:30 pm EDT
Tricks and Tales #1008
When Bill and Ben see the new engine Conner, they pretend to be able to go faster than him.
- KET Tuesday, March 18 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET Tuesday, April 1 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET Thursday, April 10 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 12 at 10:00 am EDT
Out and About #609
Sir Topham Hatt's grandchildren fly a kite. When the wind blows it away, Thomas tries to catch it.
- KET Wednesday, March 19 at 12:30 pm EDT
Fire & Water #1002
Railway inspectors question whether Sir Topham Hatt needs two fire engines. Gordon loses water after getting hit by a stone.
- KET Thursday, March 20 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, March 22 at 10:00 am EDT
Just Be Yourself #1003
Scruff decides he does not want to work at the Waste Dump anymore. Winston races down the track without a driver.
- KET Friday, March 21 at 12:30 pm EDT
Slow Down! #808
Thomas is getting his whistle fixed at the Steam Works before he delivers animals to the Sodor Country Fair. He rushes out of the Steam Works before his whistle is fixed properly and it starts to make a strange sound. Thomas and Percy are given the special of delivering a giant balloon that Mr. Bubbles has blown up for his Big Balloon Show.
- KET Monday, March 24 at 12:30 pm EDT
Chuffing with Pride #901
Flynn is a hero when he puts out the fire at Sir Topham Hatt's shed. Gordon loses his buffer when he crashes into freight cars.
- KET Tuesday, March 25 at 12:30 pm EDT
All Together Now #902
Thomas asks Den and Dart to help fix Ol' Wheezy. Thomas takes a famous composer around Sodor.
- KET Wednesday, March 26 at 12:30 pm EDT
If A Job's Worth Doing #903
Whiff takes the Duchess to tea after Thomas gets covered in garbage. Gordon thinks Sodor Surprise Day is silly.
- KET Thursday, March 27 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, March 29 at 10:00 am EDT
Fun on the Farm #904
Thomas uses his whistle to scare away crows. James loses Farmer McColl's sheep.
- KET Friday, March 28 at 12:30 pm EDT
Don't Give Up #905
Percy is determined to save the calliope, a rusty old organ, from being melted down. Thomas takes a new track vehicle along with him on his jobs.
- KET Monday, March 31 at 12:30 pm EDT
A Friend In Need #906
Jack joins Miss Jenny's crew in excavating the land under an old railway bridge, but Ned the steam shovel is careless and knocks a keystone away.
- KET Wednesday, April 2 at 12:30 pm EDT
Spencer shows a battery-powered engine around the island, but doesn't listen when Victor warns him that batteries run out of power on occasion. Peter Sam tries to take care of everything himself when Mr. Percival attends a meeting with Sir Topham Hatt.
- KET Thursday, April 3 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 5 at 10:00 am EDT
Someone to Look Up to #1004
Cranky the Crane struggles to keep on schedule. Hiro keeps working even after he starts billowing dark smoke.
- KET Friday, April 4 at 12:30 pm EDT
Peace & Quiet #1005
Caitlin is so excited to spend a night on the Island of Sodor that she keeps waking everyone up. Luke tries to help a scared young deer.
- KET Monday, April 7 at 12:30 pm EDT
Spooky Charms #1007
James tells Percy there is a ghost at Ulfstead Castle. Percy feels like he has too much bad luck.
- KET Wednesday, April 9 at 12:30 pm EDT
Friends and Family #601
It's the day of the Spring Party at the Duke and Duchess of Boxford's summer house. Cranky teases Thomas that he can only carry light loads. Thomas is outraged by this and determines to prove to Cranky that he is not "Tiny Thomas."
- KET Friday, April 11 at 12:30 pm EDT
Slips and Trips! #602
Thomas has to wear a replacement funnel while his own is being fixed and he is embarrassed about it.
- KET Monday, April 14 at 12:30 pm EDT
Working Well #603
Thomas races around the island while taking the famous opera singer Alicia Botti to the Town Hall. A new engine named Charlie arrives.
- KET Tuesday, April 15 at 12:30 pm EDT
Clever Ideas #701
Thomas is given the special job of delivering a giraffe to the Sodor Wildlife Centre.
- KET Wednesday, April 16 at 12:30 pm EDT
Helpful Friends #702
Edward wants to show Charlie that he is a really fun engine instead of concentrating on his job.
- KET Thursday, April 17 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, April 19 at 10:00 am EDT
Special Jobs #704
When Diesel sees James being admired with a special of pretty piglets, he wants to be admired too.
- KET Friday, April 18 at 12:30 pm EDT
Marvelous Moments! #604
Thomas is asked by Farmer Trotter to collect some straw for the piglets, which are soon to be born.
- KET Monday, April 28 at 12:30 pm EDT
Best Times! #605
Thomas is so excited to deliver storybooks that he doesn't wait for the books to be tied in place.
- KET Tuesday, April 29 at 12:30 pm EDT
Giving and Sharing #606
When Victor has to be away from the Sodor Steam Works, Thomas is asked to take over for the day.
- KET Wednesday, April 30 at 12:30 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.thomasandfriends.com/
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.