Web site: http://www.thomasandfriends.com/
Set on the imaginary island of Sodor, the series follows the adventures of Thomas, a cheeky little Tank Engine, and his friends, Edward, James, Gordon, Percy, Henry and Toby, plus Emily, the first female steam engine -- all under the watchful eye of Sir Topham Hatt, the manager of the Sodor Railway.
Slips and Trips! #602
Thomas has to wear a replacement funnel while his own is being fixed and he is embarrassed about it.
- KET2 Saturday, July 26 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Monday, September 15 at 1:30 pm EDT
Working Well #603
Thomas races around the island while taking the famous opera singer Alicia Botti to the Town Hall. A new engine named Charlie arrives.
- KET Monday, July 28 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 16 at 1:30 pm EDT
Marvelous Moments! #604
Thomas is asked by Farmer Trotter to collect some straw for the piglets, which are soon to be born.
- KET Tuesday, July 29 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Wednesday, September 17 at 1:30 pm EDT
Best Times! #605
Thomas is so excited to deliver storybooks that he doesn't wait for the books to be tied in place.
- KET Wednesday, July 30 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Thursday, September 18 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, September 20 at 10:00 am EDT
Wild Weather #607
It's a rainy day on the Island of Sodor and Thomas decides to play a game of splashing puddles with Rosie.
- KET Thursday, July 31 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Friday, September 19 at 1:30 pm EDT
Good Deeds #608
When Mavis does not say hello, Emily assumes she is sad and chuffs to the quarry to cheer her up with some flowers.
- KET Friday, August 1 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Monday, September 22 at 1:30 pm EDT
Out and About #609
Sir Topham Hatt's grandchildren fly a kite. When the wind blows it away, Thomas tries to catch it.
- KET2 Saturday, August 2 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 23 at 1:30 pm EDT
Helping Hands #610
When Toby is fitted with a new three chime whistle, he tries to drive very slowly so he won't need to use it. Hiro decides to help Sir Topham Hatt by making decisions for him in his absence!
- KET Monday, August 4 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Wednesday, September 24 at 1:30 pm EDT
Clever Ideas #701
Thomas is given the special job of delivering a giraffe to the Sodor Wildlife Centre.
- KET Tuesday, August 5 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Thursday, September 25 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, September 27 at 10:00 am EDT
Helpful Friends #702
Edward wants to show Charlie that he is a really fun engine instead of concentrating on his job.
- KET Wednesday, August 6 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Friday, September 26 at 1:30 pm EDT
Safe and Sound #703
Henry is so concerned about safety on Sodor that he keeps changing things that are already safe. Henry delivers a very special box at Christmas.
- KET Thursday, August 7 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Monday, September 29 at 1:30 pm EDT
Special Jobs #704
When Diesel sees James being admired with a special of pretty piglets, he wants to be admired too.
- KET Friday, August 8 at 1:30 pm EDT
Being Happy with Me #705
Percy tries so hard to be more like Gordon that he forgets to deliver his mail.
- KET2 Saturday, August 9 at 10:00 am EDT
Busy Days #706
When Thomas tries to do too many things, he realizes that he needs to do one thing at a time.
- KET Monday, August 11 at 1:30 pm EDT
Playing with Friends #707
Thomas tries to wash Scruff because he's dirty. Scruff runs off because he wants to stay scruffy.
- KET Tuesday, August 12 at 1:30 pm EDT
Sounds and Smells #708
Gordon is horrified when Sir Topham Hatt puts him in charge of Whiff's Waste Dump for the day.
- KET Wednesday, August 13 at 1:30 pm EDT
Listening and Learning #709
Thomas persuades Percy and Mavis to help shunt coal at the Docks so he can impress the Inspector.
- KET Thursday, August 14 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET Tuesday, September 30 at 1:30 pm EDT
Exciting Friends #801
Gordon isn't happy about sharing duties with his new back engine, Ferdinand; Toby helps Bash find a home of his own.
- KET Friday, August 15 at 1:30 pm EDT
Kindness with Friends #802
Percy tries to make friends with wild animals, but they keep running from him; Emily insists Dash show her how to make tweeting noises, even though he fears he will run out of fuel.
- KET2 Saturday, August 16 at 10:00 am EDT
Learning Together #803
James doesn't want Toby to help with search and rescue; Thomas tries to cheer up a homesick Hiro.
- KET Monday, August 18 at 1:30 pm EDT
Happy Engines #804
Henry wants to be like the rest of the engines and use normal coal; Edward is named the rescue engine at the Sodor Search and Rescue Center.
- KET Tuesday, August 19 at 1:30 pm EDT
Helping Each Other #806
Thomas feels bad that Bertie doesn't get to travel on the rails so he decides to take Bertie on a tour of Sodor by rail. Spencer can't find his way in the fog.
- KET Wednesday, August 20 at 1:30 pm EDT
Laughing Together #807
Belle is very excited that Toby has a bell just like hers and wants to go and be friends with him. Thomas is given the special of being the Sodor Search and Rescue Engine for the day.
- KET Thursday, August 21 at 1:30 pm EDT
Slow Down! #808
Thomas is getting his whistle fixed at the Steam Works but rushes out before it is fixed properly. Thomas and Percy are given a special assignment of delivering a giant balloon.
- KET Friday, August 22 at 1:30 pm EDT
Special Times #809
It's the Winter Holidays on Sodor and Thomas is excited because that means it is party time! It's the Diesels versus the Steamies as Thomas leads the chase to find the best tree.
- KET2 Saturday, August 23 at 10:00 am EDT
Being Useful #810
Kevin wants to be able to shunt like a Steamie so he can join in a game of Bish, Bash, Bosh. Flynn tries to impress Devious Diesel who tells Flynn that he is not a busy fire engine.
- KET Monday, August 25 at 1:30 pm EDT
Chuffing with Pride #901
Flynn is a hero when he puts out the fire at Sir Topham Hatt's shed. Gordon loses his buffer when he crashes into freight cars.
- KET Tuesday, August 26 at 1:30 pm EDT
All Together Now #902
Thomas asks Den and Dart to help fix Ol' Wheezy. Thomas takes a famous composer around Sodor.
- KET Wednesday, August 27 at 1:30 pm EDT
If A Job's Worth Doing #903
Whiff takes the Duchess to tea after Thomas gets covered in garbage. Gordon thinks Sodor Surprise Day is silly.
- KET Thursday, August 28 at 1:30 pm EDT
Fun on the Farm #904
Thomas uses his whistle to scare away crows. James loses Farmer McColl's sheep.
- KET Friday, August 29 at 1:30 pm EDT
Don't Give Up #905
Percy is determined to save the calliope, a rusty old organ, from being melted down. Thomas takes a new track vehicle along with him on his jobs.
- KET2 Saturday, August 30 at 10:00 am EDT
Look & Listen #1001
Thomas gets his firebox wet after backing into Toby at the water tower. Stafford thinks he is too quiet, and wants to make the same sounds as Thomas and Percy.
- KET Monday, September 1 at 1:30 pm EDT
Fire & Water #1002
Railway inspectors question whether Sir Topham Hatt needs two fire engines. Gordon loses water after getting hit by a stone.
- KET Tuesday, September 2 at 1:30 pm EDT
Just Be Yourself #1003
Scruff decides he does not want to work at the Waste Dump anymore. Winston races down the track without a driver.
- KET Wednesday, September 3 at 1:30 pm EDT
Someone to Look Up To #1004
Cranky the Crane struggles to keep on schedule. Hiro keeps working even after he starts billowing dark smoke.
- KET Thursday, September 4 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, September 6 at 10:00 am EDT
Peace & Quiet #1005
Caitlin is so excited to spend a night on the Island of Sodor that she keeps waking everyone up. Luke tries to help a scared young deer.
- KET Friday, September 5 at 1:30 pm EDT
Taking Turns #1006
Thomas and Duck must work together when Harold the helicopter breaks down. Luke and Millie switch jobs for a day.
- KET Monday, September 8 at 1:30 pm EDT
A Friend In Need #906
Jack joins Miss Jenny's crew in excavating the land under an old railway bridge, but Ned the steam shovel is careless and knocks a keystone away.
- KET Tuesday, September 9 at 1:30 pm EDT
Spencer shows a battery-powered engine around the island, but doesn't listen when Victor warns him that batteries run out of power on occasion. Peter Sam tries to take care of everything himself when Mr. Percival attends a meeting with Sir Topham Hatt.
- KET Wednesday, September 10 at 1:30 pm EDT
Just Being You #910
Sir Topham Hatt asks Thomas to take the visitors on a tour of Sodor. Whiff is given the job of collecting trucks of garbage from across the island.
- KET Thursday, September 11 at 1:30 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, September 13 at 10:00 am EDT
Friends and Family #601
It's the day of the Spring Party at the Duke and Duchess of Boxford's summer house. Cranky teases Thomas that he can only carry light loads. Thomas is outraged by this and determines to prove to Cranky that he is not "Tiny Thomas."
- KET Friday, September 12 at 1:30 pm EDT
Official web site: http://www.thomasandfriends.com/
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.