This family-oriented outdoor adventure show takes viewers from one end of the state to the other for interesting and entertaining segments highlighting outdoor activities.
A paddling trip on Percy Priest Lake, a first duck hunt, a great recipe for crappie, and the migration pattern of tree swallows are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, August 26 at 4:00 pm EDT
The effects of the ash spill at TVA's Kingston Steam Plant on wildlife, serving the hungry, deer season success, search for striper, and how one man's dream helped build Trails for Kids are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 2 at 4:00 pm EDT
Cleaning up an urban stream, an old-fashioned West Tennessee duck hunt, free fishing day, rigging soft plastic bait, and the love of fishing are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 9 at 4:30 pm EDT
The Conasauga River, crappie fishing, a southern family dove hunting tradition, and a laid back recording artist are highlighted.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 16 at 4:30 pm EDT
A nature camp where kids learn to cope, deer hunting with wounded servicemen, why every hunter should have a map, tips for bass fishing, and an ancient forest are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 23 at 4:30 pm EDT
A lost landscape, quail hunting, a "supreme" quail supper, sturgeon in the Cumberland River, and geocachers in search of treasure are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 30 at 4:30 pm EDT
Women embracing an outdoors attitude, a mother and son turkey hunt, Porter Wagoner's love for fishing, why fish always eat minnows, and hummingbirds are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 7 at 4:30 pm EDT
Hiking in the South Cumberlands, the Olympic Games with young shooters, planting trees, and how to be a better kayaker are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 14 at 4:30 pm EDT
An environmentally friendly golf course, a river fishing tournament, tips on fishing soft plastics, and learning about clean water are showcased.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 21 at 4:30 pm EDT
Building part of the Cumberland Trail, releasing a rescued eagle, a flower that is a rare treasure in Tennessee, and more are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 28 at 4:30 pm EST
The life of botanist Dr. Elsie Quarterman, singer Daryl Worley's "fishin' hole," cranking to catch more fish, and ancient cypress forests at Reelfoot Lake are explored.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 4 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, November 11 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, November 18 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, November 25 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 30, 2014 at 4:30 pm EST