This family-oriented outdoor adventure show takes viewers from one end of the state to the other for interesting and entertaining segments highlighting outdoor activities.
A nature camp where kids learn to cope, deer hunting with wounded servicemen, why every hunter should have a map, tips for bass fishing, and an ancient forest are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 23 at 4:30 pm EDT
A lost landscape, quail hunting, a "supreme" quail supper, sturgeon in the Cumberland River, and geocachers in search of treasure are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, September 30 at 4:30 pm EDT
Women embracing an outdoors attitude, a mother and son turkey hunt, Porter Wagoner's love for fishing, why fish always eat minnows, and hummingbirds are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 7 at 4:30 pm EDT
Hiking in the South Cumberlands, the Olympic Games with young shooters, planting trees, and how to be a better kayaker are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 14 at 4:30 pm EDT
An environmentally friendly golf course, a river fishing tournament, tips on fishing soft plastics, and learning about clean water are showcased.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 21 at 4:30 pm EDT
Building part of the Cumberland Trail, releasing a rescued eagle, a flower that is a rare treasure in Tennessee, and more are featured.
- KET2 Tuesday, October 28 at 4:30 pm EST
The life of botanist Dr. Elsie Quarterman, singer Daryl Worley's "fishin' hole," cranking to catch more fish, and ancient cypress forests at Reelfoot Lake are explored.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 4 at 4:30 pm EST
Get up close to birds known for flying great distances, meet some special campers, learn the history of Montgomery Bell State Park, and take the "Polar Plunge" for a good cause.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 11 at 4:30 pm EST
Witness the resurrection of a river, find out why cool temperatures can lead to some hot fishing, make your yard a natural haven for butterflies, and go butterfly watching at the Savage Gulf.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 18 at 4:30 pm EST
Hike the trails of Long Hunter State Park with members of the Nashville Hiking Meetup, fish for largemouth bass on the Cumberland Plateau, and travel to the North Cascade Mountains with some young people from Memphis.
- KET2 Tuesday, November 25 at 4:30 pm EST
Meet young people teaching others about nature, stalk mountain trout in the Rocky Fork Creek, customize fishing lures, test your paddle power at the Cumberland River Paddlefest.
- KET2 Tuesday, December 2 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 9 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 16 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET2 Tuesday, December 30, 2014 at 4:30 pm EST