Web site: http://pbskids.org/wildkratts
"Wild Kratts" joins the adventures of Chris and Martin Kratt as they encounter incredible wild animals, combining science education with fun and adventure as the duo travels to animal habitats around the globe. Each adventure explores an age-appropriate science concept central to an animal's life and showcases a never-before-seen wildlife moment, all wrapped up in engaging stories of adventure, mystery, rescue, and the Kratt brothers' brand of laugh-out-loud-comedy that kids love. Real-life Chris and Martin introduce each "Wild Kratts" episode with a live action segment that imagines what it would be like to experience a never-before-seen wildlife moment, and asks, "What if...?" The Kratt brothers transition into animation and the adventure begins, bringing early-elementary school children into the secret lives of extraordinary creatures, many of which have never been animated before -- including Tiger quolls, Draco lizards, and Caracals!
Mystery of the Squirmy Wormy #105
Aviva miniaturizes Chris and Martin for a fascinating underground mission to meet earthworms and "dig up" the answer to the mystery of why worms come above ground when it rains. But they have to hurry, as they soon realize that life as a worm is full of dangers at every turn. Along the way they learn that wet objects can be changed by heating and cooling and that the worm's unique environment helps them stay moist.
- KET Wednesday, June 12 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 15 at 11:30 am EDT
Shadow: The Black Jaguar #209
Zach Varmitech has decided to "catnap" a Black Jaguar to use as a symbol for his new spybots.
- KET2 Thursday, June 13 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, June 13 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, August 8 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, August 8 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, August 10 at 11:30 am EDT
Tazzy Chris #114
When Martin and Chris assist the Tasmanian Wildlife Service in tagging endangered Tasmanian devils, they discover that Zach Varmitech has begun kidnapping them to create a ferocious new Zachbot. And, to make matters worse, a malfunction in Chris' Creature Power Suit has Chris transforming erratically and uncontrollably into a Tazzy Devil and back again! As the Wild Kratts team works to foil Zach's horrible plot, Chris experiences what being a Tasmanian devil is all about and the gang discovers that a healthy ecosystem contains both predators and scavengers.
- KET2 Friday, June 14 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, June 14 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Monday, July 15 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, July 15 at 5:00 pm EDT
Speaking Dolphinese #213
The Wild Kratts are on a mission to decode the secret language of one of the smartest creatures on Earth - Dolphins!
- KET2 Monday, June 17 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, June 17 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, August 29 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, August 29 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, August 31 at 11:30 am EDT
Octopus Wildkratticus #115
When Martin accidentally knocks the Creature Power Suits into a deep Arctic trench, Aviva takes the brothers to search for them in her brand-new Octopod submarine. But after the gang encounters what seems to be a very strange new species of underwater octopus, they figure out that something has gone very wrong in the deep sea.
- KET2 Tuesday, June 18 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, June 18 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Tuesday, July 9 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 9 at 5:00 pm EDT
Platypus Cafe #106
On a kayaking expedition in Australia, the brothers encounter one of the world's most unusual creatures: a platypus mother with her eggs. But unscrupulous endangered animal chef, Gourmand, plans on adding the platypus eggs to his menu. Chris and Martin must harness the special electromagnetic "sixth sense" of the platypus to save the eggs. They realize that animals use their senses to find out about their surroundings and themselves, and different senses give different information.
- KET2 Wednesday, June 19 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, June 19 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 22 at 11:30 am EDT
Walk on the Wetside #116
When Chris and Martin locate an amazing water-walking Basilisk lizard in Costa Rica, they try to replicate its actions in order to learn how this rare lizard is able to walk on water. They discover that by using its wide feet, churning its legs to create water pockets and keeping up a certain speed, the Basilisk is able to run on water in order to escape from predators.
- KET2 Thursday, June 20 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, June 20 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Wednesday, July 10 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, July 10 at 5:00 pm EDT
Bad Hair Day #201
Chris and Martin try to help a lion named "He who breathes fire" get back to his pride.
- KET2 Friday, June 21 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, June 21 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Tuesday, July 23 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 23 at 5:00 pm EDT
Polar Bears Don't Dance #107
Martin and Chris are on a mission in the Arctic to discover just how animals move around in different environments. Their new knowledge of both buoyancy and traction comes in handy when they discover that the dastardly Zach Varmitech has kidnapped a Walrus calf and a Polar bear cub. The Wild Kratts team will do whatever it takes to return the baby animals to their mothers!
- KET2 Monday, June 24 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, June 24 at 5:00 pm EDT
Snow Runners #219
The Wild Kratts accidentally lose some Hispid Hares in a wintery North American forest. Martin and Chris must use the amazing winter adaptations the Snowshoe hare and lynx to locate them before it's too late.
- KET2 Tuesday, June 25 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, June 25 at 5:00 pm EDT
Build It Beaver #108
When the Wild Kratts creature adventurers accidentally break a beaver dam, they must lend a hand to help the beaver family rebuild it and restore the pond ecosystem for all the creatures who live there. They observe how the beavers make marvelous, complicated structures blocking the flow of water down a stream. Through building these dams, this remarkable animal single-handedly transforms the landscape, creating massive wetlands and homes for a huge variety of wildlife.
- KET2 Wednesday, June 26 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, June 26 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, June 29 at 11:30 am EDT
Attack of the Tree Eating Aliens #220
The Wild Kratts get an urgent call from a group of North American Wild Kratts kids telling them almost all of the trees in the forest are dying. It's a race against time to solve the mystery and help the forest and the creatures who live there.
- KET2 Thursday, June 27 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, June 27 at 5:00 pm EDT
Race for the Hippo Disc #202
The Kratts try to find a a lost Power Disc on the African savannah before Zach Varmitech finds it.
- KET2 Friday, June 28 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, June 28 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, July 25 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, July 25 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, July 27 at 11:30 am EDT
Falcon City #121
The Kratt brothers are itching to fly with the world's fastest animal, the Peregrine falcon, which can hit top speeds of 240 mph. But their efforts are side-tracked when the rest of the Wild Kratts team challenges them to find the falcon in the city instead of in the wild, and Chris' Creature Power Suit is accidentally activated with Pigeon Power!
- KET2 Monday, July 1 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, July 1 at 5:00 pm EDT
Honey Seekers #110
While on an adventure to discover the toughest animal in Africa, Chris and Martin uncover the amazing symbiotic relationships between bees, the Honey guide bird and the Honey badger â a bond that the Wild Kratts team uses to foil the evil plans of Chef Gourmand.
- KET2 Tuesday, July 2 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 2 at 5:00 pm EDT
It's time for the annual Wild Kratts Firefly Picnic so the brothers head off into the forest to find some fireflies to join the fun. But evil fashion designer, Donita Donata, has been capturing all the amazing flashing insects to use for a sparkly, one-of-a-kind dress. Will the Wild Kratts team be able to save the firefly population? They'll have to use everything they know and learn about bioluminescence and fireflies to save the day!
- KET2 Wednesday, July 3 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, July 3 at 5:00 pm EDT
Voyage of the Butterflier XT #109
Using Aviva's newest invention, the Butterflier XT, the miniaturized Kratt Brothers embark on the most incredible insect voyage in the world â the Monarch butterfly's astounding 2,000 mile migration to their secret forests in Mexico. Along the way, the gang experiences harsh storms, dangerous predators, and other hardships of the insect migration as they investigate one of the most unusual animal life cycles on the planet.
- KET2 Thursday, July 4 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, July 4 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, July 6 at 11:30 am EDT
to Touch A Hummingbird #210
Martin and Chris realize that the Hummingbird might be the ultimate flier in the Creature world and ask Aviva to create a new power disc with its powers. The only problem - it's not easy to touch Hummingbird!
- KET2 Friday, July 5 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, July 5 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Thursday, July 11 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, July 11 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, July 13 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET2 Tuesday, August 13 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, August 13 at 5:00 pm EDT
Bass Class #111
Martin and Chris are in the middle of a friendly competition to find Smallmouth and Largemouth bass when they encounter Gavin, a "Wild Kratts Kid" who is fishing. Before they can join him, Zach Varmitech arrives and challenges them all to a fishing contest. The whole team must use their knowledge of bass biology and species diversity to win the tournament fair and square.
- KET2 Monday, July 8 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, July 8 at 5:00 pm EDT
Mystery of the Weird Looking Walrus #113
Chris and Martin are out to investigate why the walrus looks so weird, but then find out that Zach Varmitech has kidnapped an entire herd to mine precious pearls for Donita Donata's fashion line. The Wild Kratts team figures out that walrus' have incredible powers that have a lot to do with how they look. They must employ the walrus' super suction and other amazing powers against Zach to save the herd and return them back home to their Arctic domain.
- KET2 Friday, July 12 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, July 12 at 5:00 pm EDT
Koala Balloon #122
Martin and Chris help a koala stranded in the Australian Outback get back to his Eucalyptus forest.
- KET2 Tuesday, July 16 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 16 at 5:00 pm EDT
Kickin' It with the Roos #119
When Chris and Martin meet up with a mob of Red kangaroos, they get their car keys stolen by a joey and have to figure out how to get them back from the tricky little guy. As they jump into the life of the roos to search for the missing keys, the brothers realize that animals live in different kinds of social groups and they have important behaviors that keep the group together and safe.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 17 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, July 17 at 5:00 pm EDT
Elephant in the Room #117
The brothers come across a lone baby elephant and bring him back to the Tortuga HQ for safety until they can find his mom. But they learn how mischievous baby elephants can be and get more than they bargained for when it almost destroys the Tortuga! As they rush to get the baby elephant home, the WildKratts team realizes that animals have different structures that serve various functions in growth and survival.
- KET2 Thursday, July 18 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, July 18 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, July 20 at 11:30 am EDT
Creature Power Challenge #203
Martin and Chris decide to have a contest to decide what's stronger - elephant or rhino powers.
- KET2 Friday, July 19 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, July 19 at 5:00 pm EDT
Let the Rhinos Roll! #118
The Wild Kratts team is on an important mission to unearth why Rhinos are mysteriously disappearing from the African Savannah. They soon discover that Zach Varmitech has been kidnapping them to create a new super Rhino Dozers so the creature adventurers devise a plan to rescue them - and it just might work!
- KET2 Monday, July 22 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, July 22 at 5:00 pm EDT
Cheetah Racer #123
Chris and Martin announce that no creature or vehicle can travel as fast over the rough and tumble African savannah as the cheetah. Aviva takes the challenge and declares she will build a ground racer that can run even faster than a cheetah.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 24 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, July 24 at 5:00 pm EDT
Termites Vs. Tongues #204
When Aviva and Koki accidentally miniaturize themselves and get carried away by termites, Martin and Chris must split up to search for them.
- KET2 Friday, July 26 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, July 26 at 5:00 pm EDT
The Blue and the Gray #120
Martin and Chris are absorbed in a hilarious competition to discover who is the best acorn planter, blue jays or gray squirrels, when a strange Creature Power Suit malfunction transforms Martin into an acorn and grows him into an Oak tree! Chris activates the squirrel powers of his Creature Power Suit, but gets waylaid by a bobcat and goshawk.
- KET2 Monday, July 29 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, July 29 at 5:00 pm EDT
Neck and Neck #206
A mischievous giraffe secretly takes Creature Power Suit parts and supplies from the Tortuga.
- KET2 Tuesday, July 30 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, July 30 at 5:00 pm EDT
When Martin's and Chris' Creature Power Suits unexpectedly get jammed in Proboscis monkey mode and the top monkey of the troop is injured protecting a youngster from a crocodile, the Kratt brothers find themselves stepping into the injured monkey's role. They uncover some of the different methods animals utilize to communicate important information to each other.
- KET2 Wednesday, July 31 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, July 31 at 5:00 pm EDT
Bugs Or Monkeys? #207
Chris puts a miniaturized Martin in his pack and investigates Spider Monkeys in the rainforest.
- KET2 Thursday, August 1 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, August 1 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, August 3 at 11:30 am EDT
While exploring why some animals mimic the looks of others, Martin and Chris encounter a cheetah cub and its mom. But before they know it, evil fashion designer, Donita Donata, 'cat-naps' the startled mom right in front of their eyes.
- KET2 Friday, August 2 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, August 2 at 5:00 pm EDT
Chris and Martin get caught in the middle of a Zebra stampede, and when the dust clears, a lone baby Zebra is left behind. The Wild Kratts must find the young zebra's herd and return him to his mom.
- KET2 Monday, August 5 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, August 5 at 5:00 pm EDT
Secrets of the Spider's Web #208
When the creature adventuring Kratt Brothers take a nasty tumble, the Wild Kratts sets off on a mission to find and recreate one of the greatest of all biotech engineering secrets - spider silk.
- KET2 Tuesday, August 6 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, August 6 at 5:00 pm EDT
A Huge Orange Problem #128
Chris and Martin learn about the endangered Orangutan in the deep forests of Borneo. They learn that orangutans use a special leaf and chew it into a lotion to ease muscle soreness.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 7 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, August 7 at 5:00 pm EDT
The Kratt brothers' sub loses power while they are exploring the strange landscape of the ocean depths and they are trapped on the ocean floor of the deep sea.
- KET2 Friday, August 9 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, August 9 at 5:00 pm EDT
The Food Chain Game #130
Aviva wants to build a food web for the African savannah, so she devises a game and Martin and Chris accept her challenge! They will each start as a blade of grass and climb to the top of the food web in a game of "Power Suit Creature Tag."
- KET2 Monday, August 12 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, August 12 at 5:00 pm EDT
Masked Bandits #131
As they prepare for a creature costume party, the Wild Kratts team begins to notice all sorts of strange things happening in the Tortuga HQ. Jimmy is sure there is a ghost or monster living with them, but the Kratt brothers are convinced it's some kind of creature. They discover that certain animals gravitate towards human habitation because it provides food and protection from predators.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 14 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, August 14 at 5:00 pm EDT
Flight of the Pollinators #132
When a miniaturized Chris gets covered with pollen and ends up sticking to a bee, he's off into the remarkable world of the pollinators. Martin, Aviva, and the rest of the creature explorers must find Chris in an adventure that uncovers the amazing delivery system of plants and their animal partners. They learn that plants use animals to help them make their seeds through a process called pollination.
- KET2 Thursday, August 15 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, August 15 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, August 17 at 11:30 am EDT
The Gecko Effect #133
There's a mystery to be solved, as the Wild Kratts team wonders how a Gecko lizard climbs up smooth surfaces and can even climb upside down. The gang uses their Miniaturizer to shrink down and discover it's all about physics.
- KET2 Friday, August 16 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, August 16 at 5:00 pm EDT
Rattlesnake Crystal #221
The Tortuga crash lands in the Sonoran Desert and Martin and Chris search for Tellurium crystals.
- KET2 Monday, August 19 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, August 19 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Friday, August 30 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, August 30 at 5:00 pm EDT
Gila Monsters Under My House #223
A Gila monster crawls under a house in the Sororan Desert and Martin and Chris go to check it out.
- KET2 Tuesday, August 20 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, August 20 at 5:00 pm EDT
Tortuga Tune Up #215
Martin and Chris explore the world of the sea turtles to get inspiration for the Tortuga design.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 21 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, August 21 at 5:00 pm EDT
Road Runner #217
Chris and Martin need the help - and powers - of the Road Runner to track down a mysterious lizard.
- KET2 Thursday, August 22 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Thursday, August 22 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2 Saturday, August 24 at 11:30 am EDT
Mom of a Croc #101
Chris and Martin are determined to prove to Aviva that there's more to crocodiles than their reputation as scary brutes. They use an egg disguise, created by the young inventor, to infiltrate a crocodile nest for an insider's look at the challenging journey of the infant crocs. They also discover the importance of heat in the life cycle of the croc and that heat can even move from one object to another by a process called conduction.
- KET2 Friday, August 23 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Friday, August 23 at 5:00 pm EDT
Little Howler #134
Chris and Martin are unpacking from an adventure and are surprised when a wolf pup pops out of their bags. They have no idea where the little guy came from and must retrace their steps in order to return him back to his pack. They experience that wolves are a very social animal with a close pack structure and frequent visual and audio communication among individual members.
- KET2 Monday, August 26 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Monday, August 26 at 5:00 pm EDT
Rainforest Stew #211
Chris and Martin go in search of an obscure tropical rainforest creature to add to their Life Lists.
- KET2 Tuesday, August 27 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Tuesday, August 27 at 5:00 pm EDT
Quillber's Birthday Present #135
It's Aviva's birthday, and Chris and Martin decide to collect shed porcupine quills to make a beautiful necklace as a gift. As they tag along with an African Crested Porcupine, they discover that animals have different ways and features to defend themselves from predators.
- KET2 Wednesday, August 28 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET Wednesday, August 28 at 5:00 pm EDT
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/wildkratts