Web site: http://www.ket.org/health/healththree60/
A health series designed to explore important health issues in Kentucky from a fresh perspective. Each program will present three sides of an issue in 60 minutes, as well as the goal of the program - to explore an issue from 360 degrees.
Sleepless In Kentucky #401
Host Renee Shaw and guests look at the importance of sleep to our overall health, examine sleep disorders like sleep apnea, and discuss how "screens" are leading to more restless nights.
- KET Monday, August 25 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Thursday, August 28 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KETKY Thursday, August 28 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KET Friday, August 29 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY Friday, August 29 at 11:00 am EDT
Official web site: http://www.ket.org/health/healththree60/