2021 Summer Celebration | Safety Precautions
Apart for safety. Together for KET.
Please find below the safety considerations in place for KET’s 33rd annual Summer Celebration Saturday, June 12, 2021, at Donamire Farm:
- 50% reduced capacity.
- Tickets will be digital-only, facilitated by your table host in advance.
- Guests will receive a temperature screening prior to entry.
- Facial coverings should be worn in accordance with Kentucky’s mask mandate currently in effect.
- Proper social distancing will be enforced. Includes tables 6 feet apart, an enlarged dance floor, floor applications.
- No more than 6 guests per table.
- A plated dinner will be pre-set at guest tables.
- Multiple bars will include individual bottled/canned options.
- All details subject to change.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to really seeing you June 12!
Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Summer Celebration, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.