KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation.
KET has the following full-time position opening at the Network Center in Lexington:
Adult Education Specialist
Director, Adult Education & Workforce Training
- Participate on KET’s adult education team supporting development, implementation, and evaluation of adult education instructional resources and professional development materials.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate KET adult education professional development training and presentations, online and in person, for adult educators.
- Create online instructional modules for learners
- Develop and implement strategies for sharing information with educators, learners, and PBS stations across the country to increase usage of KET adult learning resources
- Maintain records and run reports tracking usage and impact of adult ed resources
- Monitor and update course support content in PBS LearningMedia, FastForward, and Workplace Essential Skills
- Collaborate with other departments on content development projects
- Provide customer service to supplement the adult ed sales division
- Create content for KET Adult Education websites, including writing and editing copy and developing special features and publishing a monthly electronic newsletter
- Collaborate with the Education Division’s Instructional Resource Services Specialist in the development, production, uploading, and tagging of adult education resources for KET’s educational repositories
- Represent KET at appropriate and related partner meetings, conferences, and other events
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus five years of professional level experience in adult education, curriculum design or a related field. Master’s degree may substitute for up to two years of required experience.
- Knowledge of and experience using education technology, software, and equipment strongly desired.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent computer, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Some travel required.
Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Use the link above to apply. If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Position open until filled.