KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation.
KET has the following full-time position opening at its Lexington Network Center.
Senior Director of Marketing & Communications
- Acts as primary agency photographer and coordinates agency photography services.
- Produces and edits short videos for broadcast, website, social media and other uses.
- Organizes photo collections and maintains database of current and archival photographs.
- Coordinates hiring and scheduling of contract photographers as needed.
- Provides image and design assistance.
- Participates in and supports the planning, design, coordination and execution of agency communications; and assists in broader Marketing Division functions as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of three years of professional photographic and video production experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of digital photo equipment and printing.
- Excellent photography and imaging skills, including experience with Adobe Creative apps required.
- Demonstrated experience with video producing and editing, including use of AVID and/or Adobe Premier required.
- A blend of technical and artistic skills required.
- Experience lighting for still and motion photography preferred.
- Knowledge of public broadcasting and/or KET is preferred.
- Knowledge of photographic database archival process is preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must work well with a team and be able to build cross-departmental consensus.
- Must have the ability to prioritize duties and work with minimal supervision.
- Some evening and weekend work required.
- Some travel required.
Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Use the link above to apply. If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Position open until filled.