KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation. KET has the following full-time job opening at the Network Center in Lexington:
JOB TITLE: Part Time Tour Guide
REPORTS TO: Director, K-12 School Services
- Provide tours of KET facility to school groups, teachers, or other visitors who attend workshops in the media lab.
- Collaborate with education staff to prepare materials for student groups and the building for visitors to our media lab.
- Collaborate with Multimedia Education Consultant on Media Lab setup, equipment preparation, and other related items.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to work flexible schedule up to 12 hours per week.
- Skilled in presenting information and experience with education audiences
- Knowledge of educational technologies, software, and equipment used in schools preferred.
SALARY: $15.00 per hour
CONTACT: Send state application, cover letter and resume to Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502; e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax to 859-258-7765. Position will remain open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer