KET, The Kentucky Network
Kentucky Authority for Educational Television
KET has two reporting locations:
- The Network Center, Lexington, Ky., Station WKLE
- Station WKPC-TV, Louisville, Ky. | Station WKMJ-TV, Louisville, Ky.
Reporting Period: April 1, 2018-March 31, 2019
Please note: All the linked files below are in .pdf format.
View the EEO Public File Reports for The Network Center, Lexington, Ky.
- Lexington 2018 -2019 Positions Filled
- Lexington 2018-2019 Recruitment Sources
- Lexington 2018-2019 Prong 3 Initiatives
- Lexington 2018-2019 Total Interviewees
View the EEO Public File Reports for
Station WKPC-TV, Louisville, Ky. | Station WKMJ-TV, Louisville, Ky.
- Louisville 2018-2019 Full-time Positions Filled
- Louisville-2018-2019-Recruitment Sources
- Louisville 2018-2019 Prong 3 Initiatives
- Louisville 2018-2019 Total Interviewees
KET, The Kentucky Network, is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer. If your organization would like to be notified of job vacancies at KET, please notify Director of Human Resources, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502, (859) 258-7103 email@example.com.
KET Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KET does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status and/or disability in employment or the provision of services and provides, upon request, reasonable accommodation including auxiliary aids and services necessary to afford individuals with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate in all programs and activities.