KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation. KET has the following full-time job opening at the Network Center in Lexington:
JOB TITLE: Customer Service & Accounts Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Education
- Process customer inquiries via e-mail and phone; process product sales and service accounts in a timely manner; provide technical and content support for teachers and learners.
- Develop customer relationships via phone and in person; make sales calls to encourage renewals; follow up with sales leads to garner new sales.
- Update KET Adult Ed social media accounts regularly. Provide monitoring/reporting statistics monthly.
- Coordinate with the business office to track payments; create and pull reports to facilitate sharing of information across various KET divisions.
- Maintain customer account information in the database system; input orders into electronic systems; manage mailing lists.
- Facilitate effective, accurate order fulfillment and workbook reprints to fulfill customer orders. Collaborate with the National Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Develop working relationships with vendors (duplicators, printers, suppliers) to obtain the best price and service for product fulfillment
- Support the marketing of KET products on other distribution channels such as: GED® Marketplace, HiSET, Amazon.com, and Apple/iTunes/iBooks.
- Maintain product relationships, pricing schemes and descriptions between the database, website, and online stores
- Work with programmers, software suppliers and IT to maintain, troubleshoot and problem solve web, product and data issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- College degree plus experience in customer service or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer service required.
- Strong communication, writing, and collaborative skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; knowledge of online stores desired.
- Accounts payable and receivable experience desired.
SALARY: Dependent on qualifications and experience
CONTACT: Send state application, cover letter and resume to Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502; e-mail to email@example.com; or fax to 859-258-7765. Position will remain open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer