KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation. KET has the following full-time position opening at the Network Center in Lexington.
Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator
Director of Marketing & Communications
- Help develop and execute marketing strategies to acquire, nurture, and convert individuals and cohorts, with the goal of increasing viewership and the use of and support for KET programs and services, with an emphasis on general audience.
- Utilize leading-edge digital marketing tactics that leverage CRM systems and strategies, including inbound marketing, email segmentation and personalization, advertising, SEO, SEM, social media, and analytics.
- Work to ensure accuracy and security of data, and compliance with state and national laws, including the CAN-SPAM Act, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related user and student privacy/data law and regulation.
- Develop and coordinate creative briefs, tactical plans, timelines, budgets and campaign creative for digital and non-digital delivery channels. Set engagement and conversion goals. Track and report progress. Research, write, and edit marketing copy. Ensure integrated approaches across channels, products, and programs and alignment with overall agency brand messaging, marketing plans, and creative identity.
- Collaborate with content experts and staff in the Marketing, Digital, and Fundraising divisions staff, to develop consistent, coordinated marketing across all channels in order to achieve long- and short-term goals.
- Provide input and help ensure that products are appropriate for the targeted audience, meet predetermined marketing criteria, reflect brand standards, and are consistent with strategic marketing goals.
- Professional dress required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related discipline; and 3+ years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems (Pardot and Salesforce experience preferred), with exceptional marketing skills and a proven record of quantifiably successful digital marketing, email, and advertising campaigns.
- Proficient in email marketing systems, social media platforms, and Microsoft Office. Salesforce and WordPress experience preferred.
- Exceptional creative writing and copyediting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner internally to identify, prioritize, and deliver on marketing objectives.
- Public broadcasting and/or education marketing experience preferred.
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Please send state application, cover letter, and resume to Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502 or e-mail to email@example.com, or send via fax to 859-258-7765.
Position open until filled.
KET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.