The Commonwealth Fund for KET, the fundraising unit of Kentucky Educational Television, has the following full-time job opening at the KET network campus in Lexington:
President, Commonwealth Fund for KET
- Provide executive support for all matters relating to the office of the president. Includes drafting correspondence, proposals and other marketing materials; processing mail, bills and purchase orders; scheduling meetings and travel; arranging building and equipment repair and maintenance.
- Serve on the front-line of donor relations, handling queries, communications and follow-up, and ensuring all database records are updated accordingly.
- Plan and track division expenses, particularly the Administration budget. Facilitate monthly financial reporting.
- Support the Commonwealth Fund for KET board of directors, including notifications, arranging meeting logistics, preparing board materials and minutes, and offering general assistance for directors.
- Facilitate logistics for major events, from concept to clean-up. Includes volunteer recruitment and management, vendor negotiations, décor, hospitality, in-kind donations, set-up, budgeting, and other details for statewide events and on-air fundraising drives.
- Provide technical support for database management, desktop publishing, presentations and other computer needs.
- Assist Commonwealth Fund for KET staff and activities as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Please send state application, cover letter, writing smaples, and resume to: Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502 or e-mail to email@example.com, or send via fax to 859-258-7765.
Position will remain open until filled.
KET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.