Kentucky Educational Television has the following part-time job opening at the KET Network Center in Lexington, Ky.:
Human Resources Clerk (part-time)
Human Resources Manager
- Provide administrative support with:
- Support/coordination of employee events (holiday activities, service recognition, employee celebration week, etc.) including: handling details of events, including pre-event work, setup and day-of event needs
- Support/coordination of other activities, such as blood drives, deferred compensation visits, biometric screening clinics, flu shot clinics, KEC campaign, etc.
- On-going filing needs and file retention processes
- General administrative support (day-to-day needs, open enrollment needs, etc.)
- Office coverage
- Other duties as assigned
–Payroll: collecting time sheets, checking/coding time sheets, time entry
–Hiring: printing/logging resumes
–On-boarding: making orientation packets, follow up with new hires on needed forms
–Service recognition awards: processing cards, gift card sheets, distribution
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- High school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of administrative or related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, are required.
- Strong computer skills, including spreadsheets and effective business writing, are required.
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Please send state application, cover letter, and resume to Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Dr., Lexington, KY 40502, or e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 859-258-7766.
Position open until filled.
KET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.