KET is Kentucky’s only statewide media organization, serving more than one million people each week with programs and services that educate, inform, and inspire. In addition to broadcasting PBS programming, KET produces a variety of award-winning local productions. KET also creates and provides highly regarded instructional resources, reaching students and educators throughout Kentucky and the nation. KET has the following full-time job opening at the Network Center in Lexington:
KET Grants Manager
Reports To: KET Assistant Director, Finance
Position Purpose: Responsible for Grant Management, Accounts Receivable and Procards.
- Responsible for grant compliance regarding financial documentation and retention.
- Responsible for tracking grant expenses and budget detail, including in-kind personnel and facility expenses.
- Responsible for grant invoicing through the grant period and finalizing the close out process per grant requirements.
- Responsible for financial reporting for grants, internally through a database and externally based on grant requirements.
- Responsible for all accounts receivable, including grants, and revenue functions in the eMARS system and QuickBooks, including customer maintenance, invoicing, reporting, billing and deposits.
- Assist with monthly financials, including journal entries and expense reports.
- Assist with end of year audit work papers.
- Administer procard program, issue cards, reconcile charges and process monthly payment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must have professional communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access required. Knowledge of eMARS accounting system and QuickBooks a plus. Knowledge of KET and public broadcasting industry a plus.
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience.
Contact: Please send KET application (found at www.ket.org/careers-internships),
cover letter and resume to: Employment & Recruiting at KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send via fax to 859-258-7765. EOE
Position open until filled.