The Kentucky Authority for Educational Television has the following full-time job opening at the Network Center in Lexington:
Project Coordinator, Workforce Initiatives
Director of Marketing and Communication
- Develop and execute marketing, engagement, and PR strategies/tactics, with the goal of advancing the mission, brand, programs, resources, services, events, and impact of KET’s workforce development initiatives in K-12 and Adult Education to targeted audiences and constituencies
- Write marketing and communications materials, including press releases, website content, social posts/ads, e-mail messages, post cards, etc.
- Identify key media, individuals, and organizations for direct and third-party communication, raising awareness and utilization of KET’s workforce development initiatives in K-12 and Adult Education.
- Be well-informed of issues that align with KET Education’s primary areas of focus, especially workforce development, and successfully promote KET initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator on campaign execution and digital distribution.
- Collaborate with KET’s Education, External Affairs, Programming, Production, and Marketing staff to implement strategies and tactics.
- Coordinate communication with CPB and the American Graduate Initiative Lead Station, providing data, submitting reports, and participating in American Graduate station webinars.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Professional dress required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, digital media, or a related discipline; and 3+ years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Exceptional creative, online writing, and copyediting skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Expertise managing and organizing metadata and information. Computer and Web competency, including social media.
- Experience with WordPress (or similar CMS), basic HTML, SEO, and online usability best practices.
- Experience collaborating and partnering internally to identify, prioritize, and deliver on marketing objectives.
- Must be able to work under short deadlines and on several projects simultaneously.
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Please send state application, cover letter, and resume to Employment & Recruiting, KET, 600 Cooper Drive, Lexington, KY 40502; via e-mail to email@example.com; or fax to 859-258-7765.
Position will remain open until filled.
KET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.