Performs and/or assists in various facets of the accounting process for the KET Foundation and Fund.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements for the Fund.
- Back up Foundation monthly financial statements.
- Book investments and prepare investment reports for the Fund.
- Monitor all Foundation and Fund grant activities and prepare reports as required.
- Oversee Enterprise accounts receivable.
- Prepare the Fund portion of the audit work papers and corresponding annual reports.
- Review all Foundation and Fund contracts, agreements and releases.
- Oversee Foundation and Fund insurance policies.
- Monitor daily accounting activity for the Fund.
- Maintain and reconcile cash book for the Foundation and the Fund.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in related field plus a minimum of two years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must have professional communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Excel required. Knowledge of KET and public broadcasting industry a plus. Proficiency in Access a plus.
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Position open until filled. Please send state application, cover letter, and resume to:
- Employment & Recruiting
600 Cooper Dr.
Lexington, KY 40502
Fax: (859) 258-7765
KET is an equal opportunity employer.