Guiding Children Successfully
|Levels and Standards Key|
Dr. Wally Goddard, a Cooperative Extension Service family life specialist in Arkansas, hosts this series for parents, caregivers, educators, home-schoolers, and child care professionals. Topics range from how to motivate children to how teachers and parents can work together. Goddard’s real-world examples are easy to relate to and make even the most difficult problems with children seem manageable.
Guiding Children Successfully is available through the Lending Library on VHS only.
- Effective Motivation
- Love and Good Sense
- Parents and Teachers Working Together
- Teaching Children Responsibility
- Helping Children Use Their Gifts
- Raising Children to be Good People
- Managing Anger and Stress
- Are Children Angels, Devils, or Clay? Working with Human Nature
- Languages of Love: More Than Saying 'I Love You'
- Choosing Quality Child Care
- Enjoying Life with Children