KET’s Online Campus service is in its final school year. All currently enrolled students/schools will be able to complete the 2017-18 school year through June 30, 2018.
For questions, contact Brian Spellman at 859-258-7274.
KET is partnering with Morehead State University to offer dual credit options for several online learning courses through Morehead’s Early College program. This program offers students the opportunity to earn three hours of college credit upon the successful completion of their course. Public colleges and universities in Kentucky have agreements in place to make it easy to transfer college credits. If you plan to transfer the credits, please check with the college or university you would like to attend to make sure the MSU college credits will transfer.
KET currently offers a dual credit option for Kentucky students in
- Arts in Culture
- German I and II
- Latin I, II and III
- Mandarin Chinese I and II
- Spanish I and II
Students who plan to apply should be certain these criteria are met before beginning the course:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and a minimum 18 ACT composite score. A 21 ACT Plan composite can be used for admission purposes but will need qualifying benchmark scores to come from some other assessment such as KYOTE, Compass or ACT.
- Have junior or senior class standing.
- Meet any course requirements or prerequisites such as ACT scores or increased scores set by the school district.
- Complete the MSU Early College Application and Registration Form.
- Maintain a HS GPA of 3.0 or higher and a MSU GPA of 2.5 or higher to continue enrolling in MSU classes as an Early College student.
- Schools, districts, parents or students agree to pay $150 fee to MSU for the three hours of college credit per student in addition to the KET Online Campus standard registration fee.