The Goggin family has owned and operated a beef cattle farm in Boyle County for three generations. During this one-hour visit, family members show us around the farm and answer questions like these:
- Why do they raise beef cattle?
- What role does the veterinarian play in the operation?
- How is artificial insemination used?
- How do cows digest grass?
- What’s a day on the farm like for kids?
Note: The program shows real-life video of the intestines and digestive system of a cow.
Grade Levels: 4-12
Resource Types: Video